Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl (65897 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Guy / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / [TIPS] How To ‘TOAST’ A Girl If You Are Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Paramount01(m): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hello friends,I am John by name a corper serving currently in so...... Don't be surprised with my topic I mean it I don't know how to toast a girl and is not my fault is the fault of my parents who Always want me to be serious in my school to make first class but is now time I need a girl in my life but I don't know how to talk to her please help me. How will I start a conversation with a girl we never talk before
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by EmperorLee(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
Watch Indian movies...

Read Novels (Romance)...

Listen to love songs (Both naija and foreign)

And most especially Watch Telemundo.

Problem solved.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by DickDastardly(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
Toast?
Try this

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Keketu(m): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Bruh their are 5 ways to toast black nigeria girls and 2 ways to toast the yellow one

lets toast the yellow one

Yellow girl are normally the most toasted girl on nigerian street they get atleast 1 toast in 2 week, according to survey the number of fake yellow girls is on the raise due to the attention they get from fine boys like me

Technique 1
1. Work up to her ( she will first do somehow)
2. Maintain eye contact ( she will be surprise )
3. Dont laugh then say ''Roses are Red but you are Yellow wow ( she will laugh, i use this line everytime smiley fire line)
4. ask her about her mum ( survey shows that yellow girl are mommy girl )
5. then tell her i am busy so i have to rush give me your number ( dont remove your eye contact)

Technique 2

if shes person close to you and you want to take picture, touch her bellu button and slide your hand styly to her adomen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by olawealth1000(m): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
... Coming Through

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by unapapadeycraze: 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
Let's say laveda. Just walk up to her and say "hae darling, i love you, jekalodorawa." I.e "let's go and fvck ourselves." She would instantly follow you. Don't be shy, say it confidently.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by EmperorLee(m): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Let's say laveda. Just walk up to her and say "hae darling, i love you, jekalodorawa". I.e let's go and fvck ourselves. She would instantly follow you. Don't be shy, say it confidently.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahaahha Dead.
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
It's easy...

Just get a toaster,two slices of bread,butter,sardine,tomatoes,onions and a willing female.
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Just carry cutlass and take her to 1 koro then say ..baibe, you're looking tusshy tusshy. I wanna Bleep u right now, take off ur clothes or I'll take of ur head.. Simple!
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by naniawini(f): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Choi hahhahahaahhahahahhahhahhahaha I don die ooo
EmperorLee:

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahaahha Dead.
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Paramount01(m): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Don't laugh now tell me how you guys have been doing it. I want to feel among
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by virtz(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
lmao
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by dukeprince50: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
he is not joking o, majority of bookworms no sabi razzle bae, I fit toast sha, buh after d bae agrees what will I say next dat will be the most boring 5mins of my life. but man when u go to her with confident, the spirit will lead u on the rest, I was a shy guy but now I can easily walk up to girl and tell her things, make fun and never felt shy, I don't toast sha, buh I can sarcastically joke wit it. I can teh a bae I'm crushing on her too and knows her opinion and I found out that I have 5babes crushing on me, buh me deh crush on just one of them, but I won't toast....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by dukeprince50: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
just go to her with confidence, just tell urself ur are irresistible, and start with it, the rest part will just come smoothly. just look at her like ur fellow man, -eeew- gross** but u know wat I mean na.
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Keketu(m): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
naniawini can testifu
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ok you know when you see that girl you like, summon some courage and chat her up. You chatting should go like this:

You : hello babe

Babe : hi

You : You are looking gorgeous.

Babe : Thank you (but u know some naija girls sha, dey go like to feel for you. So u should be expecting sum cold reply also)

You : my name is Paramount and I just wanted to compliment your gorgeousness, couldn't just keep it to myself.

She might tell you thank u or simply shun you. If you get a thank you, then your work has been made easy. Don't start with the can I have your number shit, or compliment her beauty further. That's when u ask her of her name. Trust me when she tells u her name, she has invited you to converse with her and any other conversation will be easy with her, so long as she told u her name.

I wanna tell you more buh mehn typing long epistles no be my tin grin

Suzan404 my nairaland iyawo I bin dey eye dey do shakara for me grin

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by naniawini(f): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
Testify 2 wat grin
Keketu:
naniawini can testifu
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Keketu(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
naniawini:
Testify 2 wat grin
to the day i toast you with that technique i wrote in up grin
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
EmperorLee:
Watch Indian movies...

Read Novels (Romance)...

Listen to love songs (Both naija and foreign)

And most especially Watch Telemundo.

Problem solved.
All this things you'd mentioned are waste of time

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Cutezt(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lol, Bro, This Is Actually Hilarious, Kikikiki, I Aint An Expert Either, I Am Just Lucky To Have Em Tripping, Making It Easy For Me, Sorry, I Cant Help.
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Ranchhoddas: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Let's say laveda. Just walk up to her and say "hae darling, i love you, jekalodorawa." I.e "let's go and fvck ourselves." She would instantly follow you. Don't be shy, say it confidently.
End of discussion. Baba chop knuckle.
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by naniawini(f): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Keketu:
to the day i toast you with that technique i wrote in up grin
lol u nor serious grin
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by jiksman3: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
JOHN.... Ya name? No wonder
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by blackbartee(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
colik:
It's easy...

Just get a toaster,two slices of bread,butter,sardine,tomatoes,onions and a willing female.

Got me cracked up
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by TheAziz: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
ilegend someone needs your help
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by tomquest: 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Boring: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
did u make the first class, if so job well done..

op wen u met a girl u like, just show her ur dickk tell her dats wat u have to offer let her take it or leave it..easy pezzy

also maybe try to lower ur standard in girls u talk to..say u are a guy with a rating of of 6 out of 10 try gaming girls in the range of 5 below it gives u confidence.... hehehhe..true talk tho..

finally if u cant fvck two or more girls during ur youth service den sorry to u say dis but na to wait for ur parent to give u girl on ur wedding nite..

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by flokii: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
@OP how much you go pay tongue

You'll become expert in no time.. Forget all these 'loudmouths' you see on here, empty barrels make d loudest noise

The floor is open
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by onstelly(f): 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Marlvin(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
What I find baffling in all your tales is that you actually think it was all but your parents fault. are you for real?
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Starlet50(m): 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lol op ur case is jst like the pic below.Anyhow u do it,avoid the friend-zone itz dark and scary(neva been there b4 tho).My advice;Pray to God abt it.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Starlet50(m): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Keketu:
Bruh their are 5 ways to toast black nigeria girls and 2 ways to toast the yellow one

lets toast the yellow one

Yellow girl are normally the most toasted girl on nigerian street they get atleast 1 toast in 2 week, according to survey the number of fake yellow girls is on the raise due to the attention they get from fine boys like me

Technique 1
1. Work up to her ( she will first do somehow)
2. Maintain eye contact ( she will be surprise )
3. Dont laugh then say ''Roses are Red but you are Yellow wow ( she will laugh, i use this line everytime smiley fire line)
4. ask her about her mum ( survey shows that yellow girl are mommy girl )
5. then tell her i am busy so i have to rush give me your number ( dont remove your eye contact)

Technique 2

if shes person close to you and you want to take picture, touch her bellu button and slide your hand styly to her adomen
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor And A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.