Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Sorry Is Too Expensive For Him To Say... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sorry Is Too Expensive For Him To Say... (704 Views)

I Used To Think Igbo Girls Were Too Expensive, I Was Wrong / This Is Just Too Expensive / I Want To Fvck Her Badly But She Is Too Expensive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry Is Too Expensive For Him To Say... by Mist100: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
Everyone makes mistakes, but there are people who find it hard to say sorry after a mistake and its not different in his case. He accuses you of misplacing his car keys or some documents. You both searched for it, turned the mattress over without finding it.

Hours later, he finds the keys in his jeans pocket or the document in the trunk of the car. Instead of saying sorry; he buys you ice cream to compensate for being a jerk. Can Ice cream take the place of a true and sincere "sorry"? But Why?

SOURCE:https://www.facebook.com/officialmrmax
Re: Sorry Is Too Expensive For Him To Say... by halfricanadian(f): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
Avoid such a person.

such a person is an unprofitable frnd dey do not add to ur life they only subtract from it.

flee from such

1 Like

Re: Sorry Is Too Expensive For Him To Say... by RoyalBlak007: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
halfricanadian:
Avoid such a person.

such a person is an unprofitable frnd dey do not add to ur life they only subtract from it.

flee from such
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Sorry Is Too Expensive For Him To Say... by Peacefullove: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
Re: Sorry Is Too Expensive For Him To Say... by Mist100: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
halfricanadian:
Avoid such a person.

flee from such

When the love is too strong it is not easy...
Re: Sorry Is Too Expensive For Him To Say... by Essence6055: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
I remember some time ago my dad used to do that ... blame us for misplacing something when he was the one who kept it safely.. when he finds it we all laugh about it and he never says sorry... My mom and Dad are still living happily..

So in the end we can see this in two ways.. In a way full of negativity we can see it that he never says sorry and feels proud

In a positive way we can say that she laughs at his foolishness and rather than expecting sorry, she expects him to smile...

Positivity goes a long way... Doesn't it?

There are more better things we should be expecting sorry for, and not that

(1) (Reply)

See How Yahoo Guy Put All Nigerian Ladies On Full Blast! / About Girls-21 Funny Things To Tell A Girl / [A MUST READ] How Age Makes You Better In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.