Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

This Is Just Too Expensive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Just Too Expensive (712 Views)

I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty / Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria / I Have No Girlfriend, The Girls Think I Am Just Too Handsome. See Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Just Too Expensive by hemanuelmoc(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
Some things are not just meant to be joked with. I don't know what her offence could have been but certainly, there are other ways of dealing with a girl than what happened today.

Well, I was invited to a wedding by a friend of mine. The plan was to go direct to the reception but unlike me, I called him on Friday that we should attend the church wedding. We got there early enough, let's say 9:45 a.m and the wedding was scheduled to start by 10 a.m. Exactly 10 a.m the wedding started. The bride was around but the groom was no where to be found. By 11 a.m the bride was seated yet no trace of groom. They started calling him and he refused to pick his calls. By 12 noon, he hasn't shown up and he did not pick his calls. Then panic set in, small group discussion started spontaneously. Well, I just sat back to see what will happen because I once attended a wedding where the bride did not show up. By 1:15 his call came in and he said "THE WEDDING PLAN WAS JUST AN APRIL FOOL"
Re: This Is Just Too Expensive by Nwodosis(m): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
What's the movie tittle? I would love to have it.
Re: This Is Just Too Expensive by Jay542(m): 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
Stale. Someone should move this post to the appropriate section...
Re: This Is Just Too Expensive by Divay22(f): 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: This Is Just Too Expensive by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
shocked shocked angry
Re: This Is Just Too Expensive by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: This Is Just Too Expensive by holluikon(m): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
This thread sounds like April fool prank undecided
Re: This Is Just Too Expensive by Boydehot: 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nice prank. If at all this friction really take place today, it will be so dishearten to the bride. Cus to me i think (some)women view marriage as most accomplished task in their life span.
Re: This Is Just Too Expensive by Boydehot: 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nice prank. If at all this friction really take place today, it will be so dishearten to the bride. Cus to me i think women view marriage as most accomplished task in their life span.

(1) (Reply)

2 Tricks To Help Men Last Longer In Bed Immediately / What Does Sexual Attraction Feel Like: How To Know Exactly / See How Long Lebron James Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.