Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) (42576 Views)

Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day / Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) / Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by delishpot: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
Okay o. But who put that thing on that small girls head? They should give the small girl some class
Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
All I see are current and future women beaters undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by helovesme(f): 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
The kids look very unhappy.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
See as those boys resemble their gate man

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by seguno2: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
12Monkeys:
Africans travel to US to look at animals gotten from Africa.

That about sums up the problem with this damn continent

Many Africans won't understand the veracity of what you posted above.
Too many educated illiterates, I guess.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by seguno2: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
delishpot:
Okay o. But who put that thing on that small girls head? They should give the small girl some class

Can a black man give what he does not have?
Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Dino Maleye.

A father doing his fatherly duties is something that should be commended.

Where the Children Mama?Dino don beat her sotay she runaway?
. grin
Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
jonhemma11:
Controversial senator,Dino Melaye,who is currently on vacation with his children can't stop spoiling them with fun.He was pictured having 'mad' fun with them at Zoo Atlanta.

I never knew he has time for his children like this.It is not every rich dad that can spend time with his kids like Dino.Kudos to him!

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/dino-melaye-hangs-out-with-his-kids-at.html

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by innolala(m): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Why d senior boy resemble d gorilla wey him nd him sister pise wit

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
who dia visit don epp??

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by lurdkriss: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Economy no affect these ones o
Tomorrow they go say dey feel the pain of the. Masses undecided
Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
where did we really get it wrong.....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by seguno2: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
lurdkriss:
Economy no affect these ones o
Tomorrow they go say dey feel the pain of the. Masses undecided

They say that because they know that the masses will praise them for their empty, meaningless words even as they steal and spend the money of the masses anyhow like this legisLOOTER who receives more money from Nigerians than what Obama earns for working like crazy in the White House.
Stupidly on full display.
Did Amaechi not say that they steal because we don't care?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by johnpaulemeka: 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
what do you mean by miserable, unhappy and home sick?...I doubt you pls...you must be YOLOBA I guess

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
dis ppl are just living life at d expense of we d citizens, op pls delete dis post hu Atlanta zoo don epp?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by Ghost447(m): 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
kayroy5:
Motherless children
Are they the first or the last? Or you have not seen/heard some parents selling their children? Stop the hate my guy
Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by Ghost447(m): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
johnpaulemeka:
what do you mean by miserable, unhappy and home sick?...I doubt you pls...you must be YOLOBA I guess
or Tinubu disciple
Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by Ihavespoken: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
Someone should please get Dino out of there as soon as possible before Oyibo will mistake him for a monkey and start taking pictures of him grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by Ihavespoken: 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
Dino was like "Children children, today we are going to meet some family members", next minute they ended up in the zoo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
What's lovely about this. . . does this man represent the people he was elected for in the Senate? No. I wonder what he'd be doing if these(his) children were held by Boko Haram while the government was still negotiating

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
If u want ur children to love u, treat their mother well.

These kids could be in the happiest place in d world but theyre clearly miserable wt their dad.
Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
jonhemma11:
Read more. http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/dino-melaye-hangs-out-with-his-kids-at.html
Do we even have a zoo in Lagos? The only zoo I use to know as a kid was Biney zoo at yaba Lagos in those good ol'days. I hear there's one on the way to epe,but it's nothing close to a standard zoo..
They should watch that boy in orange t/shirt,not a healthy weight for a boy his age.
Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
Old man, but childish senate.
Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by Seahawk: 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
They don't look like they are having fun.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Dino Maleye.

A father doing his fatherly duties is something that should be commended.

Where the Children Mama?Dino don beat her sotay she runaway?
grin grin

Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by PaulIdu: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
12Monkeys:

Exactly ..best comment ever ..those pics sum up all our problems , we import oil go taken from Africa , we import chocolate made with cacao taken from Africa ..we travel all the way to America to see animals caught from Africa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by Doctoryoung(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
That fat one be like zombie.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by Fairytales: 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Handsomecole:
All I see are current and future women beaters undecided
cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by Fairytales: 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Doctoryoung:
That fat one be like zombie.
grin
Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by emmasege: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
The greatest gift a father can give a child is to love the child's mother.

Egbon Dino, you may not have needed to spend this much trying to create an ephemeral impression on the minds of these children that you are a good dad, if only you cared for their mum and you both resolved your differences so that they can live in a truly hapoy environment.
Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by kayo80(m): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
12Monkeys:

lol! It is really sad.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) by Redman36(m): 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
must the #fatkidofDinoMalaye snap wit #ape. can't almost spot the difference.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it / Nigerian Flag: Green, White, Green = Islamic Nation / Buhari, Army Silent As US Exposes ISIS, Al-Qaeda Plans To Penetrate The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.