Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,717 members, 7,865,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

How Do I Say It And Get It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Say It And Get It (707 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud / What Women Want Their Man To Know But Can't Say It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Say It And Get It by ohmygod: 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2009
Hey dude's and babe's, what is the best and polite way to approach a babe and what do I tell her to express what I need, I'm 25 never gone for girls rather they come for but now I need to go for my heart,

I know if might sound funy but thats the koko, I'm tired of Akata babe's
Re: How Do I Say It And Get It by mamagee6(f): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2009
Tell her nothing.
Re: How Do I Say It And Get It by hollandis(f): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2009
,mama-gee:

Tell her nothing.

grin
Re: How Do I Say It And Get It by HarryPotter1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2009
simply just approach her,look at her face 4 some mins.and , any thing dat comes out of it my hand no dey oo. grin
Re: How Do I Say It And Get It by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2009
I think there are a trillion threads about this topic undecided
Re: How Do I Say It And Get It by ohmygod: 1:24am On Sep 27, 2009
Actually mama Gee if u r the one on that pic I will say nothing to her because u are 22222222222222222222222 ugly lol lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Say It And Get It by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2009
Nice pic
Re: How Do I Say It And Get It by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2009
You funny. mama's gee profile pic is hot.
Re: How Do I Say It And Get It by olanajim(m): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2009
na wa o! I dont know how to toast women too. But I am ready to learn if it is a science.

People get confused on matter like this because they lack self confidence. What is more, after exhausting the grammar, and you finally win her attention, you will face a new round of fear.

The key is to shut up when you dont know what to say. Wait, before you say mama gee, I can tell you that you can use silence to woo a lady if you employ the right attitude. If you are confidence and endowed with right poise, you will find the truth in Kiplings words 'by your silence, you shall talk!'
Re: How Do I Say It And Get It by yme1(f): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2009
tell her how you feel
Re: How Do I Say It And Get It by djungle(m): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2009
angry
ohmygod:

Hey dude's and babe's, what is the best and polite way to approach a babe and what do I tell her to express what I need, I'm 25 never gone for girls rather they come for but now I need to go for my heart,

I know if might sound funy but thats the koko, I'm tired of Akata babe's

Jobless dude.
Re: How Do I Say It And Get It by Ournaija: 11:32am On Oct 08, 2009
Find nice words to express you feelings to them and you get either YES or NO shekena. Girls dont bite.
Re: How Do I Say It And Get It by SLIMJEO: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2009
Hello man, In life never take advice about a woman from a woman, If you meet a girl on the way for the first time, Let me give you some simple tips.
You know all girls like men who are funny and very sensitive,smart and have leadership where they go.
Step1.
Always make sure that your first meet out with any girl, you should be clean and look need, It makes her feel the wonderful invironment you came from.
when talking to a girl, you have to be confident with all the words you use, When talking with a girl for the first time, master and study her body language, if she is corresponding, you can figure out, if she is not, you can,
Never make a girl realized that you really love her on the first meet out, women are very sensitive more than men, she knows it when you love her without yu telling her.
Never behave weak to a girl, do not let her understand you always feel happy when you are beside her that much, it's boaring to any girl,
Make her feel your absense more than your concern, your absence all the time means you are hard working and think of a better future, your presense means you are weak and have nothing to do but think about her much.
Man.
i can explain more to you, I am a big doctor dating girls and none have ever said no to me, is beter they say no to sex but accept kisses and MouthAction from me.
Cheees.
Re: How Do I Say It And Get It by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2009
,mama-gee:

Tell her nothing.
mama gee indeed grin
Re: How Do I Say It And Get It by whitesturd(f): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2009
u must be realy hot o.dis one wen u say na only babes dey pursue u.jst be urself.shikena.no long thing
Re: How Do I Say It And Get It by GEW: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2009
ugly rubbish.
Re: How Do I Say It And Get It by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2009
How to say it?

Just walk towards her, kneel down and say baby be mine! I love you grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is The One Thing Your Significant Other Hates About You? / Is It Possible To Involuntarily Fall Out Of Love? / Worried Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.