Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Is It Possible To Involuntarily Fall Out Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Involuntarily Fall Out Of Love? (702 Views)

Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / How To Keep A Woman In Love With You? Do This & You Will Never See Her Fall Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Involuntarily Fall Out Of Love? by sugarpp: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2009
i know it sounds like a weird concept but is it possible to fall out of love if you don't want to?
Re: Is It Possible To Involuntarily Fall Out Of Love? by Ben13: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2009
I dunno o
Re: Is It Possible To Involuntarily Fall Out Of Love? by sugarpp: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2009
smiley
Re: Is It Possible To Involuntarily Fall Out Of Love? by AniLee(f): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2009
tough one,,,,, i think yep, because you may lose your passion for the thing that you once adored in the person or for reasons whatsoever it may stop being portrayed. And so i think we can subconsciously fall out of love which may lead to involuntary falling out of love one way or the other. But I really dunno, the concept is open and subject to proof.
Re: Is It Possible To Involuntarily Fall Out Of Love? by spizzlenik(m): 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2009
@poster,
Yeah, I think it is possible to drift apart and lose the spark
Re: Is It Possible To Involuntarily Fall Out Of Love? by sugarpp: 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2009
i was thinking it was possible too cos some people are great on paper and you try hard to continue being in love with them but somehow the spark just keeps fading or that could just be fear (of things being too good to be true) that makes one think the spark is nolonger there
Re: Is It Possible To Involuntarily Fall Out Of Love? by DeepSoul(f): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2009
I think it should be the reverse question - Is it possibe tp Voluntarily fall out of love.

Involuntarily falling out happens sooner or later for reasons beyond your control. Ther's nothin "off" about it.

Happens everyday. The main issue/problem most pple have is voluntarily falling out of love.

Some pple love pple that they are tired of loving but just cant stop loving smiley

Now, THAT is an issue
Re: Is It Possible To Involuntarily Fall Out Of Love? by iice(f): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2009
For many people yes.
Me? No.  It's still a decision. It doesn't register to some people but i'm mental about things.

I will eternally be in loff with Johnny cool
Re: Is It Possible To Involuntarily Fall Out Of Love? by sugarpp: 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2009
Deep Soul:

I think it should be the reverse question - Is it possibe tp Voluntarily fall out of love.

Involuntarily falling out happens sooner or later for reasons beyond your control. Ther's nothin "off" about it.

Happens everyday. The main issue/problem most pple have is voluntarily falling out of love.

Some pple love pple that they are tired of loving but just cant stop loving smiley

Now, THAT is an issue

well if you voluntarily fall out of love then that's not really a problem cos that is what you want. Involuntarily is when you want to remain in love by force by fire but it is just not working out! now that is "off".
Re: Is It Possible To Involuntarily Fall Out Of Love? by shayoor(f): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2009
undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Involuntarily Fall Out Of Love? by TheHenrys(m): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2009
@poster,
I don't think that is possible,like someone said,love is a decision you either stick to it or you move out.
Re: Is It Possible To Involuntarily Fall Out Of Love? by galatico(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2009
I don't know .
Re: Is It Possible To Involuntarily Fall Out Of Love? by babyx(f): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2009
@poster
I don't think it is as easy as we would want it to be. Even though i think loving someone is a choice thing, it is not easy to choose to stop loving the person, but if loving the fellow has become more of pain than gain, i will choose not to love anymore. Painfull as that process maybe, its a resolution. smiley
Re: Is It Possible To Involuntarily Fall Out Of Love? by bukime(f): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2009
I believe it is possobile for one to fall out of love voluntarily or involuntary.
the only difference is that if its voluntary then it is premediated as in i want to look for love elsewhere
but involuntarily when the relationship that exist between the parties loses it spark in that case it is a direct consequence of an action or inaction

(1) (Reply)

A Thought For You / Romantic Instabilities~ / My Swtheart Cannot Tell Me, She Love Me But She Care About Me Pls Adivce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.