Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! (7409 Views)

Voting For Mr Nairaland Without An Interview / I Regret Voting Lanicky. / I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Remove your kitty cat, (for perverts)

You will end up a nun.....lol...

Where were you, when God was giving either beauty or brains...

Lemme guess, you were pricing $upeedityy Shea??/..

Take your frustration to the sperm and egg that formed you, not me...

I wonder how your bro looks like tho...# just thinking...
cheesy cheesy Your nansense doesn't pique me, my bro that should be of the same age with you is a medical doctor, only jobless guys like you...who are still scoring 150 in jamb spend all their life on nairaland.

Being a bully means you're a product of a failed family(dysfunctional one), and needs to bully others to earn some cheap self worth: archaic mentality, so won't blame you and your bbm friend.

Bye!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:
They are all idiots.

Come online behaving like saints. Dumb girls fall for their "good boy" attitude online. Few weeks later, you start seeing screen shots and threads about the "goodboys" from nairaland being different offline and how they've been deceived.

They have low IQ, and their IQ will forever remain low. . . I curse the day I'll ever stoop low to stop being myself to please anyone on nairaland.

You don't like me, I don't like you too. If you feel my existence on nairaland is a threat to your own worthless existence, you do the needful, and jump off the 3rd mainland.

Stay true to yourself. Never be swayed to join their _retarded cliques so that they come online and say you're good. Fuck_ that.

Real people have no bleeps to give about online popularity and sainthood..

I dont like you personally
but I luuuuuv your posts.....you keep it real most times
That being said now fück off

Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy Your nansense doesn't pique me, my bro that should be of the same age with you is a medical doctor, only jobless guys like you...who are still scoring 150 in jamb spend all their life on nairaland.

Being a bully means you're a product of a failed family(dysfunctional one), and needs to bully others to earn some cheap self worth: archaic mentality, so won't blame you and your bbm friend.

Bye!.

Hahahaha hahahaha.... You can be whoever who wana be online..

Whatever your perception of me is,... lemme tell you....

You are absolutely correct!!!

I don't bully, I correct!!

Remember going for a facial surgery... I hope you take my advice!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:
I have no regrets.

I don't crave "likes" from online strangers. . . You must be sleeping on okada if you think for a minute, that I have a fuck_ to give about people on Nairaland, and their perceived negativity. . . Don't even care if you're breathing. If you die tonight, I still won't give a fuck_.

I'm who I am and I'm not changing my online personality for any slimy "motherfurker" to feel good about him/herself.

_Fuck you very much. . . .^-_-^. . . .
Now thats the spirit

Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Hahahaha hahahaha.... You can be whoever who wana be online..

Whatever your perception of me is,... lemme tell you....

You are absolutely correct!!!

I don't bully, I correct!!

Remember going for a facial surgery... I hope you take my advice!!
Like i said, which remains the truth, you both are wasting quality time here, jumping from one thread to the other, while your lives are suffering for attention, " work while the sun shine", the Bible says " study to show yourself approved", you're men and practically living a senseless life.

Don't blame your parents tomorrow when it dooms on you, Seun is earning big, while you login at all seconds, " a word is enough for the wise".

I repeat!, can't even date your types.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by aloobright17: 12:03am On Aug 17, 2016
Sexxkillz:
They are all idiots.

Come online behaving like saints. Dumb girls fall for their "good boy" attitude online. Few weeks later, you start seeing screen shots and threads about the "goodboys" from nairaland being different offline and how they've been deceived.

They have low IQ, and their IQ will forever remain low. . . I curse the day I'll ever stoop low to stop being myself to please anyone on nairaland.

You don't like me, I don't like you too. If you feel my existence on nairaland is a threat to your own worthless existence, you do the needful, and jump off the 3rd mainland.

Stay true to yourself. Never be swayed to join their _retarded cliques so that they come online and say you're good. Fuck_ that.

Real people have no bleeps to give about online popularity and sainthood..

Boy 3rd mainland bridge no dey my close to me,wetin I go jump in case ?
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by aloobright17: 12:04am On Aug 17, 2016
herbie27:
Like i said, which remains the truth, you both are wasting quality time here, jumping from one thread to the other, while your lives are suffering for attention, " work while the sun shine", the Bible says " study to show yourself approved", you're men and practically living a senseless life.

Don't blame your parents tomorrow when it dooms on you, Seun is earning big, while you login at all seconds, " a word is enough for the wise".

You always fight...chai this one go they beat me for house oooooo smiley grin
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:08am On Aug 17, 2016
herbie27:

And she finally becomes an Advisor.. lol...

I read and make researches late night. And you keeping me company, while I am typing senses to your head isn't such a bad Idea..

Date my type??... my type can't ask you out to start with... Even if we have shortage of girl, I date a guy....

I don't do ugly girls... know that!?
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Kdon2: 12:21am On Aug 17, 2016
Sexytemi:

*Hugs him*winksmileywinksmiley

He go survive this hug so, I piry d person u hug cos the electric voltage wey dey dat ur budy go land man for LUTH A&E already. Just thinkin ni ooocheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by makydebbie(f): 2:27am On Aug 17, 2016
Emodeee:
Makydebbie, sheee na king's university you dey? I dey see their advert for nairaland.

Sexytemi, which university you dey for cotonou abi benin republic dem dey call am?
no not King's smiley
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by joseph1832(m): 3:28am On Aug 17, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

and you voted or do you want me to tell the world people you hated and liked, you are mocking after voting cheesy hypocrite
Correction, I shared. In as much as I hate some monikers in Nairaland, I still like them... tongue
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by joseph1832(m): 3:47am On Aug 17, 2016
Imithea:

The bloody truth.
I like you already, forget about rEtarted, demented, senile ghost-possessed fvcktards
You like him already? Hmmm
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by naija1stpikin: 4:14am On Aug 17, 2016
herbie27:

why you always engaging in E-fights with dudes? Are you seriously ok in the head? I think you are mentally unstable. Maybe you have Bipolar Disorder

1 Like

Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Sexytemi(f): 5:19am On Aug 17, 2016
Emodeee:
Makydebbie, sheee na king's university you dey? I dey see their advert for nairaland.

Sexytemi, which university you dey for cotonou abi benin republic dem dey call am?

Houdegbe north America university.
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Sexytemi(f): 5:23am On Aug 17, 2016
Kdon2:

He go survive this hug so, I piry d person u hug cos the electric voltage wey dey dat ur budy go land man for LUTH A&E already. Just thinkin ni ooocheesy lipsrsealed

E no concern you o Abegtonguetonguetongue
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Sexytemi(f): 6:10am On Aug 17, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

my head right now→♥♥♥♥♥♥★

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

wink kiss

winkwinkwink
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 17, 2016
naija1stpikin:
why you always engaging in E-fights with dudes? Are you seriously ok in the head? I think you are mentally unstable. Maybe you have Bipolar Disorder
Is this suppose to be an insult?, you could have just passed.
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 17, 2016
aloobright17:

You always fight...chai this one go they beat me for house oooooo smiley grin
I get strength?. cheesy those motherf*ckers needed it, you should know your wife better.
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

And she finally becomes an Advisor.. lol...

I read and make researches late night. And you keeping me company, while I am typing senses to your head isn't such a bad Idea..

Date my type??... my type can't ask you out to start with... Even if we have shortage of girl, I date a guy....

I don't do ugly girls... know that!?
cheesy cheesy Coming from someone who's half naked, showing 6 packs: you have absolutely nothing to offer a girl like me.

Oh!, DP has been changed, i'm still disappointed. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by aloobright17: 7:38am On Aug 17, 2016
herbie27:
I get strength?. cheesy those motherf*ckers needed it, you should know your wife better.
I beg u ooo...just dey overlook some certain things here ooooo.don't expect to meet all good people online..na the best advice from ur hubby ooo
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by naija1stpikin: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2016
no. Just question
herbie27:
Is this suppose to be an insult?, you could have just passed.
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Imithea(f): 7:50am On Aug 17, 2016
joseph1832:
You like him already? Hmmm
Yes, guess I have to make new friends 'cause old friends don't give sh!t no more...fvck that. undecided

I like that he doesn't sh!t, just like I'm planning on doing.
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by joseph1832(m): 7:52am On Aug 17, 2016
Imithea:

Yes, guess I have to make new friends 'cause old friends don't give sh!t no more...fvck that. undecided

I like that he doesn't sh!t, just like I'm planning on doing.

Oh. Didn't know things didn't work out well. Shouldn't you guys talk it out and be mature about it?
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 17, 2016
aloobright17:
I beg u ooo...just dey overlook some certain things here ooooo.don't expect to meet all good people online..na the best advice from ur hubby ooo
I hate nansense, and have heard you. grin
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Imithea(f): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh. Didn't know things didn't work out well. Shouldn't you guys talk it out and be mature about it?

It's not that, I'm having a sh!tty time overall.

And just like I said, fvck that cheesy
Joe I'm sorry you're on the receiving end of this, just ain't feeling myself lately.
Good morning smiley
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by joseph1832(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2016
Imithea:

Joe I'm sorry you're on the receiving end of this, just ain't feeling myself lately.
Good morning smiley
Whoa. This early morning and you're already having a sh1tty time?

What happened, woke up on the wrong side of your bed?
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2016
naija1stpikin:
no. Just question
If you actually know me as claimed, you would have realised that i don't jump into mentions with a deliberate motive to abuse people, but will get back at you when i'm tired of your excesses.

They think because they have d*cks without brains, women should be scared of them.

Frankly i would have been, if they had brains, prospects, good sense of fashion, handsome.

Was expecting to see these looks, when i checked their respective dp. grin so disappointed at them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Imithea(f): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Whoa. This early morning and you're already having a sh1tty time?

What happened, woke up on the wrong side of your bed?
Had a bad day yesterday, last night on NL made it worse. Guess all my sh!t woke up with me.

I'm pissed, pretty much at myself and 'some people'.
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by naija1stpikin: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2016
Imithea:

Good morning smiley
GnD
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by joseph1832(m): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2016
Imithea:

Had a bad day yesterday, last night on NL made it worse. Guess all my sh!t woke up with me.

I'm pissed, pretty much at myself and 'some people'.
Okay. Just calm down and be reasonable. It's not wise to allow matters here spill into real life.

Just relax and do something you really like, like hang out with a friend who isn't a NLER or even take yourself out.
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by naija1stpikin: 8:28am On Aug 17, 2016
herbie27:
If you actually know me as claimed, you would have realised that i don't jump into mentions with a deliberate motive to abuse people, but will get back at you when i'm tired of your excesses.

They think because they have d*cks without brains, women should be scared of them.

Frankly i would have been, if they had brains, prospects, good sense of fashion, handsome.

Was expecting to see these looks, when i checked their respective dp. grin so disappointed at them.
Okay

Btw, I didn't claim to know you. I only see you around fighting everytime
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Imithea(f): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Okay. Just calm down and be reasonable. It's not wise to allow matters here spill into real life.

Just relax and do something you really like, like hang out with a friend who isn't a NLER or even take yourself out.
Know that but we're all human undecided

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Black Arab Twerkek Shocks People During Sallah Celebration (video) / SA's Voluptuous Siko Twins Finally Find A Husband (PICS) / Are Ghanaian Men More Endowed Than Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.