Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! (7406 Views)

Voting For Mr Nairaland Without An Interview / I Regret Voting Lanicky. / I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2016
naija1stpikin:
Okay

Btw, I didn't claim to know you. I only see you around fighting everytime
Because you only pay much attention to fights. grin without finding out the cause.
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Imithea(f): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2016
naija1stpikin:
GnD
Begone for me you deuced son of a goat thief!, I'm not engaging you. cheesy
Bye!

2 Likes

Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by joseph1832(m): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2016
Imithea:

Know that but we're all human undecided

Thank you.
Wow!. Seems someone really pissed you off, like really pissed you off. sad
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by adaksbullet: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Your spec??.... hahahahHahahahahHa...

I rather turn homo than make a move on you...

Bleeping a guy will give me an Orgasm faster than bleeping you... Have you ever seen a situation where a guy covered a girl's face with a pillow??

That is your case!!!

meanwhile, get senses, it will cover up for the facial impairment....
ahhhhhh bus, live these boys/gilr alone noun sad

Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Imithea(f): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Wow!. Seems someone really pissed you off, like really pissed you off. sad
Joe, you're impossible!
Forget about that, my bad mood transcends that.
See you in religion section...beginning to love the atmosphere there.
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by joseph1832(m): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2016
Imithea:

Joe, you're impossible!
Forget about that, my bad mood transcends that.
See you in religion section...beginning to love the atmosphere there.
Oh glad to know. smiley
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Imithea(f): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh glad to know. smiley
Ka O di...
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by naija1stpikin: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2016
Imithea:

Begone for me you deuced son of a goat thief!, I'm not engaging you. cheesy
Bye!
like I said, GnD
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2016
herbie27:

You need to grow up, and get a real life outside nairaland. cool
why herbieber dey vexx now grin
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2016
Jarizod:
why herbieber dey vexx now grin
No be your friends make me vex. grin
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by aloobright17: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2016
herbie27:
I hate nansense, and have heard you. grin
That's ma baby.hope u are ok bae?
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2016
aloobright17:
That's ma baby.hope u are ok bae?
Perfect!, have to hit the road.

Have a nice day ahead.
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by aloobright17: 9:22am On Aug 17, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy Your nansense doesn't pique me, my bro that should be of the same age with you is a medical doctor, only jobless guys like you...who are still scoring 150 in jamb spend all their life on nairaland.

Being a bully means you're a product of a failed family(dysfunctional one), and needs to bully others to earn some cheap self worth: archaic mentality, so won't blame you and your bbm friend.

Bye!.
u see my wife dey wear her fighting shoes and dress almost all the time....na divorce go sure pass ooooo .
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by aloobright17: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2016
herbie27:
Perfect!, have to hit the road.

Have a nice day ahead.
Hit the road and come back as a better wife abeg u oooo grin
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 17, 2016
herbie27:
No be your friends make me vex. grin

I hope say u donn calm down smiley

Abi make I give u Agbo or konndoo.. works every time in calming the nerves smiley

I hope ur night went well?
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2016
Imithea:

You don't know sh!t about me...obviously.
I was here long before you...
make sure the modsss don't see this grin u could get 20 years in jail grin
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2016
aloobright17:
u see my wife dey wear her fighting shoes and dress almost all the time....na divorce go sure pass ooooo .
cheesy cheesy I am a good wife o, will never fight you.
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2016
aloobright17:
Hit the road and come back as a better wife abeg u oooo grin
Already at my destination. grin

#saloon.
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2016
Jarizod:

I hope say u donn calm down smiley

Abi make I give u Agbo or konndoo.. works every time in calming the nerves smiley

I hope ur night went well?
Sure!, how is your morning going?.
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by mhisbliss(f): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You made me go to your profile, and I ended up seeing a girl that should be hiding her face in between her legs all the time...

Check your time and tell me, if I don't type senses into your head by this time, when else should I do it....

You and mhisbliss both have something in common...

Beauty and brains, all lacking!!!

Don't mention me again!!
Hahahahhhahaha the tiny brain shrinks everyday its more tiny than yesterday
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2016
herbie27:
Sure!, how is your morning going?.
quite well..Thanx

1 Like

Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Remove your kitty cat, (for perverts)

You will end up a nun.....lol...

Where were you, when God was giving either beauty or brains...

Lemme guess, you were pricing $upeedityy Shea??/..

Take your frustration to the sperm and egg that formed you, not me...

I wonder how your bro looks like tho...# just thinking...
Ha!! cry u r wicked cheesy
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by aloobright17: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy I am a good wife o, will never fight you.
oya chop kiss bae
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by aloobright17: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2016
herbie27:
Already at my destination. grin

#saloon.
No go fight anyone there ooooo grin
Hope u are having a fun time there? Don't miss me too much ok kiss
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2016
cheesy herbie27 goodmorning
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
cheesy herbie27 goodmorning
Morning!, how was your nyt?.
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
aloobright17:
No go fight anyone there ooooo grin
Hope u are having a fun time there? Don't miss me too much ok kiss
to dey sharp mouth and fighting, no be the same thing na, you think say if na face to face...i go talk to them like that?. cheesy make them beat me abi?.
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by aloobright17: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
herbie27:
to dey sharp mouth and fighting, no be the same thing na, you think say if na face to face...i go talk to them like that?. cheesy make them beat me abi?.
fear fear wifey Lol take care baby.

1 Like

Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
herbie27:
Morning!, how was your nyt?.
was good
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

was good
Glad to know that.
Re: Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
herbie27:
Glad to know that.
you and fight shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Big Breast Are Out,let Us Quarantine Together Nigerians React To This Video / I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... / 6 Types Of Girls You Must Use Condoms On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.