Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Seun Please Read This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Please Read This (2664 Views)

How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / The Whole Duty Of Man, Please Read Through / Seun, Please Come In! I've Gist For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Please Read This by 01Mysticdon(m): 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
I tried commenting on a topic in the Islam section, a pop said I must agree to be a muslim before I comment.
Is that rule neccessary? Can't the mods do the work of guarding the board?
If it has to be that way then create a board for Atheists, Deists, Polyatheists, Buddhists, e.t.c.
Because just in case you don't know Nairaland is a global forum.
Thanks.
@seun
@lalasticlala
@mynd44
@obinoscopy
@fynestboi
@dominique

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Please Read This by Edwardhead(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
it is to avoid religious fighting and if you re not a Muslim, what are u doing there?

4 Likes

Re: Seun Please Read This by 4kings: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
01Mysticdon:
I tried commenting on a topic in the Islam section, a pop said I must agree to be a muslim before I comment.
If it has to be that way then create a board for Atheists, Deists, Polyatheists, Buddhists, e.t.c.
Thanks.
@seun
@lalasticlala
@mynd44
@obinoscopy
@fynestboi
@dominique
Yes I totally agree.
Seun do something

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Read This by 01Mysticdon(m): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
4kings:
Yes I totally agree. Seun do something
Good, someone is with me.

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Read This by 01Mysticdon(m): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
Edwardhead:
it is to avoid religious fighting and if you re not a Muslim, what are u doing there?
check some of the topics there.
Re: Seun Please Read This by tempem: 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
Abeg free seun nah...

That's his thing..
Are you guys new here..

grin grin grin

He can even decide to close down Nairaland today..

For your information.. What if seun's a Muslim? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Seun Please Read This by 01Mysticdon(m): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
tempem:
Abeg free seun nah...

That's his thing.. Are you guys new here..
grin grin grin
He can even decide to close down Nairaland today..

For your information.. What if seun's a Muslim? undecided
he seems to be an Atheist
Re: Seun Please Read This by Touchnot01: 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
01Mysticdon:

Islam is already destroying itself all over the world. The major focus of atheists is christianity. But they are in for a life time in this fight.

12 Likes

Re: Seun Please Read This by bqoND(m): 12:00am On Aug 17, 2016
I Support them on this, u ain't a Muslim what u doing there bro.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Please Read This by Touchnot01: 12:16am On Aug 17, 2016
bqoND:
What are atheists doing here?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Read This by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 17, 2016
Creating a separate Muslim /islam section isn't the problem the problem is we not being able to comment in their or shear our thoughts and even when we try to a fvcking pop up appears and ask U to change Ur faith? Thats the most hypocritical thing av ever seen in my life!! If U can't free that Muslim section then U have no right to comment on the Christian faith!! Am an atheist but it doesn't just feel right Truth be told if U like take down this comment I'll screenshot it

9 Likes

Re: Seun Please Read This by bolt000(m): 12:46am On Aug 17, 2016
bqoND:
Even after clicking on the agreement and accepting that you are a muslim you can still comment on christian threads, so whats the discrimination about. i totally disagree with an atheist section being opened under religion, ATHEISM IS A BELIEF NOT A RELIGION, but i support the mods opening a section for budhish, sangoism and the rest, its totally possible.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Please Read This by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 17, 2016
bolt000:
Even after clicking on the agreement and accepting that you are a muslim you can still comment on christian threads, so whats the discrimination about. i totally disagree with an atheist section being opened under religion, ]ATHEISM IS A BELIEF NOT A RELIGION, but i support the mods opening a section for budhish, sangoism and the rest, its totally possible.
Atheism is a Lack of belief Atheism is a Stand Until U guys could prove the existence of a God!!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Read This by hopefulLandlord: 12:55am On Aug 17, 2016
You need to understand Seun

Islam is a very touchy topic that causes all sorts of conflicts

They drew a pic of Mohammed in Denmark and churches in Northern Nigeria went up in flames

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Please Read This by bolt000(m): 1:02am On Aug 17, 2016
AmenRa1:

Atheism is a Lack of belief Atheism is a Stand Until U guys could prove the existence of a God!!
Isnt the 'lack of belief' something you choose to 'believe' due to insufficient evidence, you get my point? fyi i'm also an atheist, no need to come at me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Read This by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 17, 2016
bolt000:
Isnt the 'lack of belief' something you choose to 'believe' due to insufficient evidence, you get my point? fyi i'm also an atheist, no need to come at me.
Am not coming at U.. do U believe in the flying spaghetti monster? But they are people who do. So would U say U believe in it? Lack of believe is having no believe at all that flying spaghetti monster exist!
Re: Seun Please Read This by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 17, 2016
@01Mysticdon

I appreciate seun for the Islam for Muslims section, it's suppose to be for Muslims to share their faith. Even at that, we still find threads created by other people to specifically insults Islam. I think having the deceleration of faith helps deter trolls from commenting.
I would to suggest that Seun also creates a section in for Christians specifically to share their faith, while the religion section should be for everyone to comment.

12 Likes

Re: Seun Please Read This by hopefulLandlord: 2:28am On Aug 17, 2016
Contact17:
@01Mysticdon

I appreciate seun for the Islam for Muslims section, it's suppose to be for Muslims to share their faith. Even at that, we still find threads created by other people to specifically insults Islam. I think having the deceleration of faith helps deter trolls from commenting.
I would to suggest that Seun also creates a section in for Christians specifically to share their faith, while the religion section should be for everyone to comment.

NO

there would be little to no trafficking on the religion section if that happens
Re: Seun Please Read This by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 17, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

NO

Then he should remove that restriction on Muslim section!!

4 Likes

Re: Seun Please Read This by hopefulLandlord: 2:31am On Aug 17, 2016
AmenRa1:

I believe he did it for safety reasons
Re: Seun Please Read This by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 17, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I believe he did it for safety reasons
Lol what safety reason they is a reason it's Called the internet!! Thats y most of we atheist still have our heads on our neck!

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Read This by hopefulLandlord: 2:48am On Aug 17, 2016
AmenRa1:

Lol what safety reason they is a reason it's Called the internet!! Thats y most of we atheist still have our heads on our neck!

Unlike you, he's not guaranteed anonymity

He can be tracked down

What do you think would happen if there's no separate place for them and we attack Islam the way we do Christianity?

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Read This by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 17, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

NO

You do have a good point.
Re: Seun Please Read This by honourhim: 4:21am On Aug 17, 2016
01Mysticdon:
Thanks.
@seun
@lalasticlala
@mynd44
@obinoscopy
@fynestboi
@dominique

Seun is a hypocrite. He told people to speak out against religion yet he shields Islamic religion from being confronted.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Read This by tempem: 7:22am On Aug 17, 2016
01Mysticdon:

Yeah, I know
Re: Seun Please Read This by 01Mysticdon(m): 9:12am On Aug 17, 2016
AmenRa1:

yes, or create a section for only christians, deists, atheists, e.t.c.
Well like someone said, Seun must be hiding something.

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Read This by 01Mysticdon(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2016
4everGod:
[b]Seems you guys do not want Seun to have a place where he exhibits his egotistical beliefs on others. Ego is a terrible vice to have and when you have it ingrained you need a place of expression and for Seun that place is the religion section. If He creates an Atheist section solo then he would have nobody to show off to and since he is known to be an Atheist if he now creates a Christianity section then anytime he comments on the Christianity section he would be ignored because everyone would know his motive.

So He is doing all this to protect and propagate Atheism!

For fear of his life he is afraid of displaying the same egotistical arrogance to the islamic section and to me thats funny because if one is convinced about what he believes in totally then he should be willing to die for it no matter the opposition or threats. But he is weak and cowardly which is why he is lurking around the Religion section and epecially on Christian threads because he knows Christians are peace loving.

For hopefullandlord to say if he creates a Christian section then the Religion section would die is not true. There are other people here as we have clearly seen. So are the Christians the ones keeping Nairaland Religion section alive? If true then that shows how important we are and which is why seun should accord us some respect and honour.

I will say this here and now. The very next time Seun bashes Christianity I will bash him directly and if he chooses to ban me for eons then thats his cup of tea as it would not stop me from keeping on with the bashing. His tomfoolery has gone on long enough and needs to stop.

Someone might ask "Are Christians not meant to turn the other cheek?" Yes we are but not to the detriment of new or baby Christians who are still trying to find their feet and who happen to be Seuns target.... FOR THOSE ONES I WOULD TAKE A BULLET!

This is my STAND![/b]
exactly, Seun seems to be afraid of Islam

3 Likes

Re: Seun Please Read This by 01Mysticdon(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2016
Contact17:
@01Mysticdon

if he creates Islam for muslim section, then he needs to create for Christians, atheists, deists. Seun is shielding Islam and attacking Christianity, he must be hiding something or fears Islam

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Read This by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2016
01Mysticdon:

if he creates Islam for muslim section, then he needs to create for Christians, atheists, deists. Seun is shielding Islam and attacking Christianity, he must be hiding something or fears Islam

Seun pretty much attacks all religion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quran Error And Contradiction _part 1 / Ori-oke Baba Abiye Convention 2017 / Ancient Egyptians Were Black Skin Not Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.