Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Seun Please Read This - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Please Read This (2665 Views)

How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / The Whole Duty Of Man, Please Read Through / Seun, Please Come In! I've Gist For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Please Read This by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2016
Contact17:

Seun pretty much attacks all religion.

He doesnt! With Christians his attacks are blatant and undiluted. However with islam they are cryptic. He is being dishonest and since Atheism claims to stand with honesty then he is a very bad example of one and should not even be in the number. He is being mischievous simple!

5 Likes

Re: Seun Please Read This by hopefulLandlord: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2016
4everGod:

For hopefullandlord to say if he creates a Christian section then the Religion section would die is not true. There are other people here as we have clearly seen. So are the Christians the ones keeping Nairaland Religion section alive? If true then that shows how important we are and which is why seun should accord us some respect and honour.

The very next time Seun bashes Christianity I will bash him directly and if he chooses to ban me for eons

I never said it would die, I said there would be little or no traffic, its obvious looking at atheism v Christian posts in a day compared to anything else in the religion section

I lean towards believing that even he doesn't want to create a separate place for Muslims, it was something he had to do due to "certain Muslims"

Even if he does ban you, we all know you have almost 10 other accounts, so stop sounding like you're gonna sacrifice anything

Re: Seun Please Read This by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2016
4everGod:

He doesnt! With Christians his attacks are blatant and undiluted. However with islam they are cryptic. He is being dishonest and since Atheism claims to stand with honesty then he is a very bad example of one and should not even be in the number. He is being mischievous simple!

Maybe it's because he was once a Christian and has more knowledge of Christianity to argue about.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Read This by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2016
Contact17:

Maybe it's because he was once a Christian and has more knowledge of Christianity to argue about.

Its called being mischievous!

3 Likes

Re: Seun Please Read This by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I never said it would die, I said there would be little or no traffic, its obvious looking at atheism v Christian posts in a day compared to anything else in the religion section

I lean towards believing that even he doesn't want to create a separate place for Muslims, it was something he had to do due to "certain Muslims"

He did it out of fear and cowardice which was a self protective measure for himself. FYI little or NO TRAFFIC means DEATH.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Please Read This by 01Mysticdon(m): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2016
Contact17:

Seun pretty much attacks all religion.
I haven't seen Seun attacking Islam, I'm following him, I follow his comments.
Why make Islam special and the rest general?

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Read This by Uyi168: 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
tempem:
Abeg free seun nah...

That's his thing.. Are you guys new here..
grin grin grin
He can even decide to close down Nairaland today..

For your information.. What if seun's a Muslim? undecided
He's an atheist..
Re: Seun Please Read This by Etesam(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
01Mysticdon:
I tried commenting on a topic in the Islam section, a pop said I must agree to be a muslim before I comment.
Is that rule neccessary? Can't the mods do the work of guarding the board?
If it has to be that way then create a board for Atheists, Deists, Polyatheists, Buddhists, e.t.c.
Because just in case you don't know Nairaland is a global forum.
Thanks.
@seun
@lalasticlala
@mynd44
@obinoscopy
@fynestboi
@dominique
It is not hard to see why religion shd be a laughing stock.
There is NOTHING religious abt this post. That it mentions Islam does not make it religious.
If it did every article with a religious term shd be in the religion section.
Why this post/article is in Region section defies my understanding.
Yet religious people fail to notice that.
Nobody is asking a question.
If the OP ignorantly opened it here, could not the mods appropriately move it to the general or even politics section?
Even minds as adroit as 4everGod fail to point out this hypocrisy. *more coming*
Re: Seun Please Read This by Etesam(m): 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
Why Seun has not asked that this thread be closed is another item that baffles me.
I must say this is the most caustic attack on the person of Seun in partilar, and us atheists in general, especially the deleted comment by @4everGod. And this is what i have commented elsewhere: we atheists are a ball-less set of miserable... I lack the appropriate words, but you get my trow.

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Read This by Etesam(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lest, I shd fall into the same condemnation as my religious friends and fellow-atheists have fallen, I ask that this thread be moved to it's rightful section i.e General/Politics.
Re: Seun Please Read This by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy So Seun is afraid? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Him no fear God na mujahideen him dey fear?? grin cheesy grin cheesy Once he removes the restriction expect to hear on Sahara Reporters 'NL office burned down by angry muslims' grin cheesy grin cheesy
hopefulLandlord:

Unlike you, he's not guaranteed anonymity

He can be tracked down

What do you think would happen if there's no separate place for them and we attack Islam the way we do Christianity?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Read This by ScienceWatch: 3:34am On Jan 15, 2017
Creating a separate Muslim /islam section isn't the problem the problem is we not being able to comment in their or shear our thoughts and even when we try to a fvcking pop up appears and ask U to change Ur faith? Thats the most hypocritical thing av ever seen in my life!! If U can't free that Muslim section then U have no right to comment on the Christian faith!! Am an atheist but it doesn't just feel right Truth be told if U like take down this comment I'll screenshot it
There is another angle to all this. By protecting the Muslims, the Jews are also protected because Islam is a copy of the Jewish religion.

According to Atheists, they reject all religions, so it should not be a problem for them fake a change of faith when the pop-up appears just to quickly vent their anger at Islam. Their Guru, Richard Dawkins, the God Father of Atheism would applaud their flexibility.
Re: Seun Please Read This by babyfaceafrica: 5:44am On Jan 15, 2017
As if Seun will answer una..,make una dey make noise......nansense
Re: Seun Please Read This by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

NO

there would be little to no trafficking on the religion section if that happens
Which means it was a deliberate attempt. Why create room for Islam and leave Christian out of it? He should consider creating it to reduce the madness in this section

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Read This by sarahade(f): 9:30am On Jan 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
You need to understand Seun

Islam is a very touchy topic that causes all sorts of conflicts

They drew a pic of Mohammed in Denmark and churches in Northern Nigeria went up in flames

So does it make sense?

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Read This by sirfee(m): 9:55am On Jan 15, 2017
01Mysticdon:
I tried commenting on a topic in the Islam section, a pop said I must agree to be a muslim before I comment.
Is that rule neccessary? Can't the mods do the work of guarding the board?
If it has to be that way then create a board for Atheists, Deists, Polyatheists, Buddhists, e.t.c.
Because just in case you don't know Nairaland is a global forum.
Thanks.
@seun
@lalasticlala
@mynd44
@obinoscopy
@fynestboi
@dominique
Yeah!I totally agree with you bro,I want a thread for hindus and buddhists also.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Read This by FunkyMetahuman: 10:36am On Jan 15, 2017
I don't get why Seun can just scrap Islam section once and for all to avoid all this topic from coming up every time.

The amount of attacks Islam on this section already is enough for Muslims to the their worse. Bomb everyone to oblivion.

But I havent seen that happening. One religion section will enlighten more some Muslim and radicalicalize some Muslims just like their mosques but I bet more Muslims will be enlightned. So what is the point of making one religion feel Segregated?

As long as there is Islam around, there will always be extremist. Only through enlightenment will we reduce the number of extremist we have around. But when extremist visit a forum like nairaland but only to visit Islam section where no one is allowed to talk sense into him. He will continue to feel like he is on the right path.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Please Read This by teemy(m): 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
01Mysticdon:

exactly, Seun seems to be afraid of Islam
not islam but fanatics. i believe ishilove said he was once threatened of being tracked down and beaten to an inch of his life. he loves his fine face grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Read This by teemy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
i closely followed the thread that led to the islam section regregation and as maclatunji said if muslims are not antagnoised you won't see their violence. so if that is the price to pay for protection of lives and property after commenting so be it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun Please Read This by Ishilove: 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
teemy:
i closely followed the thread that led to the islam section regregation and as maclatunji said if muslims are not antagnoised you won't see their violence. so if that is the price to pay for protection of lives and property after commenting so be it.
There is something fundamentally wrong with a religion whose adherents react to antagonism with mindless violence.

That kind of religion has no place in modern society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Read This by teemy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ishilove:

There is something fundamentally wrong with a religion whose adherents react to antagonism with mindless violence.
That kind of religion has no place in modern society.
it mostly depends on the preacher
Re: Seun Please Read This by teemy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
once upon a time christianity was like that breeding zombies with no mind for thinking for themselves. it gave birth to atheism. with time islam would morph but unfortunately it has also had its child product that is destroys its father.
Re: Seun Please Read This by hahn(m): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
bolt000:
Isnt the 'lack of belief' something you choose to 'believe' due to insufficient evidence, you get my point? fyi i'm also an atheist, no need to come at me.

No, you actually chose to DISbelieve due to insufficient evidence

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Read This by EyeHateGod: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
bolt000:
Isnt the 'lack of belief' something you choose to 'believe' due to insufficient evidence, you get my point? fyi i'm also an atheist, no need to come at me.
When you lack money does it mean you believe you have money is lacking money not a fact??
Re: Seun Please Read This by lovat(m): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
You need to understand Seun

Islam is a very touchy topic that causes all sorts of conflicts

They drew a pic of Mohammed in Denmark and churches in Northern Nigeria went up in flames
Seun you had the effontery to share this post because you believe that Islam is violent so anything you say against them will have grave consequences.

Seun why are you condemning Christianity daily and leaving Islam out of your atheist post

Seun are you being subjugated by forces from Makkah

Seun speak out and tell us the reason why Christian can't have their own section

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Read This by akintom(m): 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
What you Christian apologists don't understand is that, there are different ways to kill a rat.

Islam is one of the Abrahamic religions, and whatever religious jokes and childishness that defines Christianity, they also define Islam.

The very progenitor of Islam (Mohammad), is no different from the nazarene, whatever fictitious claims that the nazarene threw up.... Mohammad did the same
Re: Seun Please Read This by Mcowubaba: 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
lovat:
Seun you had the effontery to share this post because you believe that Islam is violent so anything you say against them will have grave consequences.

Seun why are you condemning Christianity daily and leaving Islam out of your atheist post

Seun are you being subjugated by forces from Makkah

Seun speak out and tell us the reason why Christian can't have their own section
Thr first time I complained in 2013 or so, my comment was hidden immediately by a moderator.

Mr Seun is only being hypocritical, no religion should have monopoly of violence, so he locked Islam section so there wouldn't be uprising in Northern Nigeria grin
Joke for children.

The recent carnage in Southern Kaduna was caused by Nairaland undecided angry grin grin grin grin
Muslims have strong affinity for violence, the are mostly extremist.

Seun knows Christians are generally peaceful, so Atheist, Muslims and everyone can mock and Insult God, Jesus, Holy Spirit and no shiit will happen. grin grin grin grin.
U don't want people to castigate Islam, but you spend a lot of time encouraging insults on Christianity.
I don't understand your type of Atheism, most Atheist and free thinkers I know wouldn't practice such blatant hypocrisy

Anyway, nairaland na Seun personal property, so this issue is part of the stuff u need 2 swallow as a Nairalander, or u deactivate, because I know Seun, he wouldn't do shiiit about this complaint.

We are all simply beating around the bush grin grin

At the end of the day, there's a greater impact of Nairaland on me and millions of people, that's why the traffic and members keep increasing, if not...
Hmmm, with all the bigotry and double standards here..
Nairaland will have less followers than me

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ori-oke Baba Abiye Convention 2017 / Mind-body Problem / G.o Adeboye's 2011 Predictions: What Is Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.