Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Escaped Chibok Girl: I Really Miss My Boko Haram Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Escaped Chibok Girl: I Really Miss My Boko Haram Husband (828 Views)

I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Escaped Chibok Girl: I Really Miss My Boko Haram Husband by 91KeepInformed: 7:11am On Aug 17, 2016
Escaped Chibok girl, Amina Ali Nkeki says she misses her Boko Haram fighter husband and is still thinking about him three months after escaping the militants’ camp.

Amina Ali, who was held hostage by the terrorist group for more than two years, says she was married off a year into her ordeal and later had a baby girl, Safiya.

The couple and their daughter were found on the outskirts of Nigeria’s Sambisa Forest in May. She says they fled the camp by themselves and were not rescued by the Nigerian military, contrary to reports.

Her husband, identified as Mohammed Hayatu at the time of their escape, told a witness that he too had been kidnapped by Boko Haram.

http://iroyinkoko.com/escaped-chibok-girl-i-miss-my-boko-haram-husband/

Re: Escaped Chibok Girl: I Really Miss My Boko Haram Husband by decatalyst(m): 7:12am On Aug 17, 2016
Eyah! This is what happens when you bond with who you are not suppose to bond with.

On the other hand e be like say the babe dey miss the kondo grin grin

Kia! Aboki kondo can be longy and far reaching grin

Sai baba, arrange another musa for this girl o before she escape enter sambisa forest o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Escaped Chibok Girl: I Really Miss My Boko Haram Husband by braine(m): 7:13am On Aug 17, 2016
Classic case of girls liking bad guys. Very typical. undecided
Re: Escaped Chibok Girl: I Really Miss My Boko Haram Husband by horrmorr(m): 7:13am On Aug 17, 2016
Mad girl,had the soldiers known they shouldn't have rescued her
Re: Escaped Chibok Girl: I Really Miss My Boko Haram Husband by IamLEGEND1: 7:17am On Aug 17, 2016
and what is the government doing to remedy that? abi no be wetin dem dey call Stockholm syndrome be this.
Re: Escaped Chibok Girl: I Really Miss My Boko Haram Husband by kbams241: 7:17am On Aug 17, 2016
I av notyn to say
Re: Escaped Chibok Girl: I Really Miss My Boko Haram Husband by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 17, 2016
im sorry..... but her head don nock

in luv kwa
they find love in strange places
e no kuku consign me
Re: Escaped Chibok Girl: I Really Miss My Boko Haram Husband by temitemi1(m): 7:23am On Aug 17, 2016
Love in Sambisa forest lipsrsealed
Re: Escaped Chibok Girl: I Really Miss My Boko Haram Husband by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 17, 2016
She in love with the Devil.
Re: Escaped Chibok Girl: I Really Miss My Boko Haram Husband by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 17, 2016
Classic case of Stockholm Syndrome

Madam, you need deliverance undecided
Re: Escaped Chibok Girl: I Really Miss My Boko Haram Husband by ChappyChase: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2016
Chai!!!!!! Nne you need jesus! You need jesus!!
Re: Escaped Chibok Girl: I Really Miss My Boko Haram Husband by jerryunit48: 7:46am On Aug 17, 2016
Dem for carry her back na if na wetin she want
Re: Escaped Chibok Girl: I Really Miss My Boko Haram Husband by Pouyan: 7:55am On Aug 17, 2016
Please take her back to her husband at sambisa.
Re: Escaped Chibok Girl: I Really Miss My Boko Haram Husband by wordbank(m): 7:58am On Aug 17, 2016
When be august meeting
Re: Escaped Chibok Girl: I Really Miss My Boko Haram Husband by jamalnation(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2016
Sh*t happens
Re: Escaped Chibok Girl: I Really Miss My Boko Haram Husband by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2016
She should find her way back to sambisa naw,abi wetin make do?

(1) (Reply)

20 Year Old Girl In A Romantic Relationship With Her Father’s 60 Year Old Friend / Kim Kardashian Poses Completely Unclad In A Series Of Seriously Sexy Selfies / 10 Ways To Enchant A Man And Make Him In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.