Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Emotional Affair Or Friendship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Affair Or Friendship (632 Views)

TRUE LIFE: My Emotional Affair / Are You Having An Emotional Affair / Are You Having An Emotional Affair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Affair Or Friendship by obest360(m): 9:11am On Aug 17, 2016
In a marriage, what are the cutoff points for fellowship with an individual from the inverse sex? Who sets these points of confinement? What is the contrast between a kinship and a passionate issue? Is an enthusiastic undertaking incorrectly? Does a passionate issue help the marriage by giving an accomplice a chance to vent out all enthusiastic disappointment, which else he/she would not have finished with his/her companion? Then again does it execute the marriage?

What is an enthusiastic undertaking?

A large portion of us have kinships. A considerable lot of us are close in a few kinships. We share a considerable amount in such kinships. However, when one grows such a dear kinship with one from the inverse sex, it can be termed as a passionate undertaking. Imparting close enthusiastic subtle elements to somebody of inverse sex is called a passionate issue. This the basic definition. It additionally incorporates the condition that you are keeping your accomplice uninformed about the enthusiastic security you impart to another person.

Does it hurt marriage?
continue reading...........http://www.dailynewsvibe.com/2016/08/emotional-affair-or-friendship.html
Re: Emotional Affair Or Friendship by chris2face(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2016
What is this one saying bikonu
Re: Emotional Affair Or Friendship by rosieluv(f): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2016
the op is confused
Re: Emotional Affair Or Friendship by FengChui(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2016
rosieluv:
the op is confused

Rosie my sweet love!

Come sit with me and let derail this dead topic.
Re: Emotional Affair Or Friendship by rosieluv(f): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
FengChui:

Rosie my sweet love!
Come sit with me and let derail this dead topic.
lipsrsealed
Re: Emotional Affair Or Friendship by FengChui(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
rosieluv:

lipsrsealed

Which one be sealed lips again?

(1) (Reply)

Men Women Want To Date Vs. Men Women Want To Marry (A MUST READ) / Today's Annular Eclipse / 5 Tips On Successful Internet Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.