Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu (27477 Views)

The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) / The Origin Of Mammy Market In Army Barracks / Excreta Passes Through Ogbete Main Market In Enugu...photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by samazagudu(m): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
disturbing pictures for where.
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nigerians and shitting in public are lik

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by seangy4konji: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
And they are still selling food stuffs for people to eat.

Na wah oooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by arewafederation: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
I see $5 million Europe bound Ugu in this dirty environment....

Smelly, dirty Igbos. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
henrydadon:
Nigeria is one of the most dirtiest countries ever

Imagine them selling food stuff that people are going to buy and eat..files are going to perch on that faeces and land on food stuff that are going to be bought for consumption. After they will say people are falling sick to a strange illness.

What are the health ministry doing about this ?
A lot of lies are being spread online these days. I really doubt that is feaces. It looks like mud. If it's truly feaces I guess no one will be seen around the area and walking on it.
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Alhajipablo(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
IGBEte market indeed. Flartties how market?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by hUmaneOne: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Bolustic:
Whao!!! This is surprising that the so much DEVELOPED LAND OF THE RISING SUN is like this.

Anyways, Uguwanyi is working!!!

..............................................................................................

Even Shagari market in Sokoto isn't like this.

Most part of the north is heaven o. The contractors do not cheat their own people unlike down south. I would have even preferred to be based there if not for the religious extremism.

Most parts of the north is developed but the northerners do not make mouth.
We down south should start holding our leaders accountable instead of fighting for what is unattainable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by DabuIIIT: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Caseless:
Name checkers association and state checkers association , report on duty please.

yes i am here,live,if theres iyagbe all over enugu,then one thing is sure,afonja plenty for enugu be dat..na dem sabi shittying well well
grin

buhari sef

1 Like

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by hUmaneOne: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
DabuIIIT:

yes i am here,live,if theres iyagbe all over enugu,then one thing is sure,afonja plenty for enugu be dat..na dem sabi shittying well well
grin

buhari sef
I hope you're sarcastic sha.
Because it's not afonja that refused to repair the soakaway. It's their corrupt officials

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Businessideas: 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
MadCow1:
Blame the Afonjas..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1594035_1592932_area_boys_defecating_898795958_jpege6f3c17496b3fe6b153069b56c128e45_jpeg5f95763ff77745f682ac92df6ea8d645

I finally used the tribal slurr AFONJA.. cry cry cry I am surely going to hell now..

Seriously, you have not committed any sin,I have friends who have Afonja as surname cheesy
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by DabuIIIT: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
arewafederation:
I see $5 million Europe bound Ugu in this dirty environment....

Smelly, dirty Igbos. tongue

see zoogerian mallam grin
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by AlphaCentauri: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
primitive biafrans. walahi and one of them wants to contest for governorship in germany lolzzz like what does he have to offer germans when his own house looks like this ?. i laugh in ipob

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by DabuIIIT: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
hUmaneOne:

I hope you're sarcastic sha.
Because it's not afonja that refused to repair the soakaway. It's their corrupt officials

agree again,buh how will the soakaway and pipe work when afonja over there keep pumping them with extra shittying and highly sophisticated shittying!?
There should be a shittying contest in rio olympics,afonja will make us proud,for sure...Lolss
grin
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by elkon(m): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
emymeeky:
angry

The faeces smell like Yoruba prisoners' . They are majorly the occupants of the prison. Even the color of the shyte speaks volumes cheesy
hmmm so you av been dere before shai.. cos I was wondering how you gat to know that it's only yorubas dt full prison. . ye ye ye ye prisoners know his fellas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by arewafederation: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
DabuIIIT:

see zoogerian mallam grin

Logout of Nairaland, go pick up a shovel and clear the messy shiiiit littering all over your multi million dollar Ugu market in Biafrand land. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by DabuIIIT: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
olapluto:
And these are the people who stereotype others as 'smelling aboki', 'dirty ofe manu'. Delivering faeces right on the open like this. If I were from Enugu, I wont comment on this forum for the next 7 days out of shame.

of cos nah,we will leave those zombies who are passionately used to 'yagbe to comment,and mastubate and mouthfoam and dream and salivate over the shittying..enjoy o..dont 4get to take selfie with the shitting
grin
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by DabuIIIT: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
arewafederation:

Logout of Nairaland, go pick up a shovel and clear the messy shiiiit littering all over your multi million dollar Ugu market in Biafrand land.

who be mai guard? Who be shoe maker? Who be beggar? Who be almajiri? Who be yandaba? Who be ALABARU/GBOLA?
AUDIENCE: NA ABOKKI OOO

nagode
grin
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by AuroraB(f): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
henrydadon:

Imagine them selling food stuff that people are going to buy and eat..files are going to perch on that faeces and land on food stuff that are going to be bought for consumption. After they will say people are falling sick to a strange illness.

honestly! Ha! I saw vegetables in the pictures and lost my appettite embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Jethrolite(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
Filthy animals, if government has failed then the people should pool resources and fix this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by DabuIIIT: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
MadCow1:
Blame the Afonjas..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1594035_1592932_area_boys_defecating_898795958_jpege6f3c17496b3fe6b153069b56c128e45_jpeg5f95763ff77745f682ac92df6ea8d645

I finally used the tribal slurr AFONJA.. cry cry cry I am surely going to hell now..

ZHA HIGHLY SO'P'ISTICATED AFONJA GO WIN GOLD AND SILVER AND BRONZE PA PA FOR OLYMPIC SHITTYING FOR RIO
nobada dassit beta zhan zha brown roffuss
grin grin cheesy
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by onnenka: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
Babzilla:
Nigerians and shitting in public are lik
Illiterates and commenting without reading are like beans and plantain
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by pippimp(m): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nigerians just don't understand that a major reason the country is the way it is, is because of the citizens themselves. What a country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
onnenka:
Illiterates and commenting without reading are like beans and plantain

Ìdiots and seeking for attention
Youve been noticed and certified
Now go son

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Iscoalarcon: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
henrydadon:

fu*ck off not all Nigerians are dirty undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
The beasts like to mix 5hit with their ugu vegetable! Cannibalism is rampant amongst the beasts so eating ugu with a hint of 5hit is not a surprise to me!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
pippimp:
Nigerians just don't understand that a major reason the country is the way it is, is because of the citizens themselves. What a country.
Gentleman
I have come to respect and admire your posts as they are devoid of sentiment and bullshit

Now the average Nigerian beleives that he doesnt have to do anything to make his country great. They beleive that one leader will come amd suddenly they will wake up and all will be well. They will stop being greedy amd self conceited and tribalistic.... That is the foolery every politician sells to them

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by pippimp(m): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Babzilla:

Gentleman
I have come to respect and admire your posts as they are devoid of sentiment and bullshit

Now the average Nigerian beleives that he doesnt have to do anything to make his country great. They beleive that one leader will come amd suddenly they will wake up and all will be well. They will stop being greedy amd self conceited and tribalistic.... That is the foolery every politician sells to them

A lot of people will read your post and not grasp the true meaning and implications of what you have said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by stonemasonn: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
And people still dey sell there O.. God no matter what kinda sin I might have committed, please Lord forgive me and in next life... please and please and please.......

..don't send me to NIGERIA AGAIN..
Please
abeg
ejor,
mbok,
ka yakwiri
gba gba.. ..
you're forgiven, you'll be posted to Afghanistan in your next life. Go and sin no more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by YungMillionaire: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
cool Jesus - na so Iboes dirty like this? *vomits* cool

1 Like

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
pippimp:

A lot of people will read your post and not grasp the true meaning and implications of what you have said.

and thats why I dont bother much these days. Cos even the good Lord asked that we not cast our pearls at swine.... lest they trample on it and turn against you...Im done wasting good thoughts honestly whats the use

1 Like

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by AlPeter: 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
Bolustic:
Whao!!! This is surprising that the so much DEVELOPED LAND OF THE RISING SUN is like this.

Anyways, Uguwanyi is working!!!

..............................................................................................

Even Shagari market in Sokoto isn't like this.
bro, stop insulting Shagari Market that market is light years ahead of this one am seeing here.
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by AlphaCentauri: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
pippimp:
bros can you see what i was saying yesterday ? how can a man from this environment want to go and contest for governorship in germany ? does that make sense to you ? what does he have to offer to germany that he cannot use to make his own backyard great ? lolzzzz. i see you are a reasonable man from your comments and i am sure you can see the intelligence in this post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) / Dangote To Get 3-Year Tax Relief After Constructing Apapa-Oworonshoki Road / 3 Legitimate Online Businesses A Nigerian Can Start Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.