Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu (27472 Views)

The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) / The Origin Of Mammy Market In Army Barracks / Excreta Passes Through Ogbete Main Market In Enugu...photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by RobinRay(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2016
na wa

3 Likes

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Rhotiz: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2016
Who wan buy ds kin vegetable

Shuu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Orikinla(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2016
[size=18pt]Majority of Nigerians are naturally dirty and live in filthy environment without qualms.
I hardly shake hands with Nigerians. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by striker9(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2016
emymeeky:
angry

The faeces smell like Yoruba prisoners' . The are majorly the occupants of the prison. Even the color of the shyte speaks volumes cheesy
Lol of course, everything is Yoruba s fault

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by raumdeuter: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2016
And these same people after eating their ugwu marinated in faeces would call Yoruba's dirty

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by tinktanker: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2016
amolak:
No, this kind of a thing can only happen in Igbo land(Bush land)
the ppl from the wasteland n the bloodland did it in the wee hours when good men of the bushland were asleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by OsuIbo: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2016
Igbos are the dirtiest set of humans on earth

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by kentuta(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2016
handsomeclouds:
So they will have to wait for the authorities?
Who does that
Can't they gather and clean up the mess themselves?

Are you sure you read the post... how will they clean something that is coming out of prison themselves.... helloooo
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by aenero(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2016
So igbos don overtake yoruba for dirty and shitty-shitty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by greatest31: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2016
All these children in nairaland that are just after checking names should grow up.

The news said that the soakaway of the prison is bad and it is a federal prison, nobody cared to tell the government the harm that they are causing just for children to be talking rubbish on the thread.

The mods should reconsider age before granting access to children, not just to be counting the number of members.

I know we love money but we have to do the right thing.

Cc: seun

1 Like

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by free2ryhme: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2016
there are few drainages in the east

2 Likes

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by linaluv: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2016
the useless enugu state governor should do something immidiately about this. before cholera disease starts killing people in the start

since when did this begin?

1 Like

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by dljbd1(m): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2016
Is it just me or it's happening to everyone...I can smell it once I open thread undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by axishale(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2016
greatest31:
All these children in nairaland that are just after checking names should grow up.

The news said that the soakaway of the prison is bad and it is a federal prison, nobody cared to tell the government the harm that they are causing just for children to be talking rubbish on the thread.

The mods should reconsider age before granting access to children, not just to be counting the number of members.

undecided undecided
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by linaluv: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2016
when people start dying of cholera disease in that state now, the governor will start crying like a baby

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by aralomo1(m): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2016
Seriously speaking this is rubbish, is it everytime we Nigerian's have to wait for the government to come to our aid, what annoys me most is that this place is a market where we have enough people who can come together, contribute some amount of money to deal with these themselves.
Not that I'm supporting the government but there are some things we can deal with ourselves even without the involvement of the government.
Sorry for my poor English.. I rest my case.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by tundexijim(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2016
emymeeky:
angry

The faeces smell like Yoruba prisoners' . They are majorly the occupants of the prison. Even the color of the shyte speaks volumes cheesy

Blame ur weak election on Yoruba...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by twentyk(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2016
wanna throw up....some ppl be like y dem post this kain thing for front-page na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by ClitRaider: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2016
henrydadon:
Nigeria is one of the most dirtiest countries ever

Imagine them selling food stuff that people are going to buy and eat..files are going to perch on that faeces and land on food stuff that are going to be bought for consumption. After they will say people are falling sick to a strange illness.

What are the health ministry doing about this ?
It is the red mud ugandan land, don't drag Nigeria into this plss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by ClitRaider: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2016
amolak:
Flat.head jews won't like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by YourNemesis: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2016
raumdeuter:
And these same people after eating their ugwu marinated in faeces would call Yoruba's dirty

[img]http://s4.postimg.io/c7vfl7lul/download.jpg[/img]

Ugwu Marinaed in liquid faeces...LOL

I fell of my chair laughing. grin shocked cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by nelonwa: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2016
amolak:
this is not fair, people are suffering and ur talking rubbish
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Izonpikin: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2016
cholera and other diseases on the way...whats our environmental bodies doing.. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by totit: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3139655/world-most-polluted-city-nigeria

We are not surprise.

(WHO).
Onitsha -- a city few outside Nigeria will have heard of -- has the undignified honor of being labeled the world's most polluted city for air quality, when measuring small particulate matter concentration (PM10).
A booming port city in southern Nigeria, Onitsha recorded 30 times more than the WHO's recommended levels of PM10.

grin dirty people..see them.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by naijainform: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is a clown, he only knows how to cry and also how to sleep on children's birthday party and child dedication ceremony, the only governor that sleep's on every traffic light. The only thing the man knows is how to sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by yomz1e(m): 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
this picture is disgusting! i cant believe sewage spills in a market like this and people are still selling and walking by casually like it doesn't stink. if its real then their sense of smell is dead.

BTW: NCAN Essex UK Chapter reporting my findings!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by SonofDevil: 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
MadCow1:
Blame the Afonjas..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1594035_1592932_area_boys_defecating_898795958_jpege6f3c17496b3fe6b153069b56c128e45_jpeg5f95763ff77745f682ac92df6ea8d645

I finally used the tribal slurr AFONJA.. cry cry cry I am surely going to hell now..

Look at their flat head.

The is far better because that is a drainage,
But enugu case is the worst

I can see display of vegetable and foodstuffs and a man bare footed in the pics.
Imagine this..?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
I feel for them. No one should have to work in an environment like this. It's unhygienic, unhealthy and just downright disgusting. They should be able to join heads together to figure out what to do and not accept this as if they have neither a choice nor a voice.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Mockinbird: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
adekennis:
Like my nairalanders used to say ...Erosion ravage region...Na joke I dey oo ...lol

Welcome to Biabia Land!

The red-mud gully eroded land.

The land of the flat.head jews.

The home town of the Hardworking drug traffikers, baby factories and ugwu hawkers.

The abode of the Lagoon, Dubai, China, Malyasia & New York developers.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Tsongz(f): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
lipsrsealed iyanma!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by yomz1e(m): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
NCAN Hater sighted!

greatest31:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by SonofDevil: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Now wonder all the most polluted cities in west africa re in south East.
imagine a man was even bare footed,
Make I see one useless i-gbo boy or girl talk say some people dirty. The kind e-slap wey I go give am go affect am for reality

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Sells In Nigeria These Days? / Naira Crashes To N285/$1 At Interbank Market / Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.