Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,729 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu (27478 Views)

The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) / The Origin Of Mammy Market In Army Barracks / Excreta Passes Through Ogbete Main Market In Enugu...photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
stonemasonn:
you're forgiven, you'll be posted to Afghanistan in your next life. Go and sin no more.
thank God, God no be man....
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by kossyablaze(m): 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
olapluto:
And these are the people who stereotype others as 'smelling aboki', 'dirty ofe manu'. Delivering faeces right on the open like this. If I were from Enugu, I wont comment on this forum for the next 7 days out of shame.
Dat was from the soak away.... Ekiti state still has the award with d highest rate of open defecation.
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by stonemasonn: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

thank God, God no be man....
Lollllzz
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by BABANGBALI: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Flat heads Kingdom
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
stonemasonn:
Lollllzz
you say my sins is forgiven, yet you come sent me go V. I. P section of HELL.... God dey watch you
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by pippimp(m): 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
bros can you see what i was saying yesterday ? how can a man from this environment want to go and contest for governorship in germany ? does that make sense to you ? what does he have to offer to germany that he cannot use to make his own backyard great ? lolzzzz. i see you are a reasonable man from your comments and i am sure you can see the intelligence in this post.

Agreed. But you have to understand that Nigeria is not conducive which is why he had to do what he had to.
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
stonemasonn:
Lollllzz
you say my sins is forgiven, yet you still come sent me go VIP section of HELL.
...God dey watch you
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by AlphaCentauri: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
pippimp:

Agreed. But you have to understand that Nigeria is not conducive which is why he had to do what he had to.
thats no excuse. nigeria is not conducive ? come on dude lol. if nigeria is not conducive at least keep a low profile in germany and do your business . what is the point in developing anothers mans land ? is that not craziness ? wasting your energy sweat and blood in developing another mans land is the height of craziness. people go to other peoples land to better themselves and not to go and develop that land lol
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by wristbangle: 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
Yet some flat head IPAD ugandan Jews will condemn other tribes as the dirtiest claiming how neat and well developed they are.

On a serious note, this is an eyesore and a shameful thing as people still trade and eat in such awful situation.

olapluto:
And these are the people who stereotype others as 'smelling aboki', 'dirty ofe manu'. Delivering faeces right on the open like this. If I were from Enugu, I wont comment on this forum for the next 7 days out of shame.
grin
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by pippimp(m): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
thats no excuse. nigeria is not conducive ? come on dude lol. if nigeria is not conducive at least keep a low profile in germany and do your business . what is the point in developing anothers mans land ? is that not craziness ? wasting your energy sweat and blood in developing another mans land is the height of craziness. people go to other peoples land to better themselves and not to go and develop that land lol

That is what you and a lot of Nigerians don't understand. We don't consider Nigeria our country anymore. What's the point? I know what you'll say next. You say "so what are you doing on Nairaland"? Truth be told, it is a habit since i don't have facebook and twitter so i just comment regularly on NL and yahoo. Plus, originally, i intended to help by trying to show people the right way of doing things but Nigeria is too far gone. There is no hope because of the mental corruption in the country. It has affected everyone. You can't change a nation like that. The only way to do it is war/revolution or coup, (do what Jerry Rawlings did in Ghana. He rounded up all the bad eggs and executed them), and we all know Nigeria's leaders won't ever allow that to happen. There's too much loot still left in the treasury.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by CyRusdavirus: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
pippimp:

That is what you and a lot of Nigerians don't understand. We don't consider Nigeria our country anymore. What's the point? I know what you'll say next. You say "so what are you doing on Nairaland"? Truth be told, it is a habit since i don't have facebook and twitter so i just comment regularly on NL and yahoo. Plus, originally, i intended to help by trying to show people the right way of doing things but Nigeria is too far gone. There is no hope because of the mental corruption in the country. It has affected everyone. You can't change a nation like that. The only way to do it is war/revolution or coup, (do what Jerry Rawlings did in Ghana. He rounded up all the bad eggs and executed them), and we all know Nigeria's leaders won't ever allow that to happen. There's too much loot still left in the treasury.

1 Like

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by pippimp(m): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=CyRusdavirus post=48564283][/quote]

Lol....
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by oodua1stson: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
When I see people from the vanquished tribe of flat heads talking nonsense and calling other people dirty I just laugh at times

Take a look around d you everywhere in the world, anywhere populated by ibos are synonymous with 2 things; filth and crime.

Ibadan here check bere the dirtiest part is filled with ibos

In Lagos it's ajegunle filled with ibos.

where there's dirt and filth is usually populated by ibos

It's a fact

1 Like

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by AlphaCentauri: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
pippimp:

you may not consider nigeria your country but whatever part of the world you are, they dont consider you as their countrymen. so what are you left with ? a man with no country whatsoever, a refugee in this world lol. bros stop this your defeatist attitude
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by pippimp(m): 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
you may not consider nigeria your country but whatever part of the world you are, they dont consider you as their countrymen. so what are you left with ? a man with no country whatsoever, a refugee in this world lol. bros stop this your defeatist attitude

Which is exactly why I chose America. It is no man's land. No one can claim ownership.
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by AlphaCentauri: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
pippimp:

Which is exactly why I chose America. It is no man's land. No one can claim ownership.
the same america where black lives matter ? kwantinueeeee
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by pippimp(m): 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
the same america where black lives matter ? kwantinueeeee

You've started again. Or are you going to start with the "I don't know America" thing again? Black Americans are the laziest most useless people in America. You cannot understand and I don't think I have the strength to start explaining.
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by AlphaCentauri: 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
pippimp:

You've started again. Or are you going to start with the "I don't know America" thing again? Black Americans are the laziest most useless people in America. You cannot understand and I don't think I have the strength to start explaining.
same people who fought and cried and died in the civil rights struggle so your black ungrateful immigrant ass can be in america without too much discrimination and segregation ? they are the most useless people in america ? yeeeeeeeeeeee i haffffffffff dieeeeeeeeee oooooooooo somebody wake me up shocked
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by AlphaCentauri: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
pippimp:

and why is it that everywhere ndigbo goes, everyone there are the most useless people in the world ? you are in the north and you say hausas are the most useless people. you are in lagos and you say yorubas are the most useless people. now you are in america and you say black americans are the most useless people. the question is what is the common denominator here ? its too much of a coincidence that everywhere you go everyone is useless so that leads me to conclude that the common denominator which is you are the useless ones llol. lets look at all these so called useless people. yorubaland is better than igboland. hausaland is better than igboland. and america is better than igboland so how are these people useless ? you need to look in the mirror ndigbo because you are the useless one not these people. these people you call useless are far advanced than you are. i detect a hint of jealousy
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by wendy241(f): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
Diz is nt kul @ all sad
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by pippimp(m): 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
and why is it that everywhere ndigbo goes, everyone there are the most useless people in the world ? you are in the north and you say hausas are the most useless people. you are in lagos and you say yorubas are the most useless people. now you are in america and you say black americans are the most useless people. the question is what is the common denominator here ? its too much of a coincidence that everywhere you go everyone is useless so that leads me to conclude that the common denominator which is you are the useless ones llol. lets look at all these so called useless people. yorubaland is better than igboland. hausaland is better than igboland. and america is better than igboland so how are these people useless ? you need to look in the mirror ndigbo because you are the useless one not these people. these people you call useless are far advanced than you are. i detect a hint of jealousy

I will reply you in two phases.

On the issue that blacks are being targeted. I am a black man. How is it that as a black man, i am successful in my chosen field with no hint of discrimination. I have and have had tens of white people under my supervision and command. If America was that racist, would i have had that opportunity? I have sent men to die. White and black alike. Believe it or not. And i am a black man.

On the issue of blacks being targeted. America is about what you can contribute. No more. No less. If you decide that you are going to do your own thing and not follow the rules, then you will have serious issues. More issues than you can handle. I have been stopped countless times and not once have i been disrespected, abused, or insulted by a policeman. It is "Sir, can i see your license and registration"? I pull it out, give it to him, he checks it, and tells me to be on my way saying "Thank you sir". Why do i give it to him without question? Because i understand it is his job to ask and check. I don't try to claim right. I don't get aggressive because i know not to argue with a man with a gun.

Now. What i find amusing is a guy who probably has never left his village is trying to lecture me on my own country based of information he googled. Your mental acumen is questionable considering your responses to various issues so far. I hope for your sake you go for some form of help to assist you in restructuring you mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
pippimp:

Their cousins in Nigeria are no better

1 Like

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by pippimp(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Babzilla:

Their cousins in Nigeria are no better

Guy you are just too funny. I normally don't follow people because they eventually disappoint me with their mentality. I honestly think you are an exception.
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
pippimp:

Guy you are just too funny. I normally don't follow people because they eventually disappoint me with their mentality. I honestly think you are an exception.
I'd take that as a compliment (thank you) Sir
I try to keep an open mind, learn and stay humble. From your posts amd pictures it seems you are in the service
I have a friend (also Nigerian) who is currently serving in the US army ..... did a stint in Afghanistan..Ill PM you his details( privacy).. great guy

1 Like

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by pippimp(m): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
Babzilla:

I'd take that as a compliment (thank you) Sir
I try to keep an open mind, learn and stay humble. From your posts amd pictures it seems you are in the service
I have a friend (also Nigerian) who is currently serving in the US army ..... did a stint in Afghanistan..Ill PM you his details( privacy).. great guy

Got you.
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by AlphaCentauri: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
pippimp:

I will reply you in two phases.

On the issue that blacks are being targeted. I am a black man. How is it that as a black man, i am successful in my chosen field with no hint of discrimination. I have and have had tens of white people under my supervision and command. If America was that racist, would i have had that opportunity? I have sent men to die. White and black alike. Believe it or not. And i am a black man.

On the issue of blacks being targeted. America is about what you can contribute. No more. No less. If you decide that you are going to do your own thing and not follow the rules, then you will have serious issues. More issues than you can handle. I have been stopped countless times and not once have i been disrespected, abused, or insulted by a policeman. It is "Sir, can i see your license and registration"? I pull it out, give it to him, he checks it, and tells me to be on my way saying "Thank you sir". Why do i give it to him without question? Because i understand it is his job to ask and check. I don't try to claim right. I don't get aggressive because i know not to argue with a man with a gun.

Now. What i find amusing is a guy who probably has never left his village is trying to lecture me on my own country based of information he googled. Your mental acumen is questionable considering your responses to various issues so far. I hope for your sake you go for some form of help to assist you in restructuring you mentality.
bro, whites favor africans over african-americans because they know you are easily controlled, which is not a bad trait. so this is why you will not experience as much racism because they see you as docile and subservient. they see african americans as competition so they experience more racism. and i dont know what you are talking about but i have lived in england, america, canada and germany. i am british. born in london
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by pippimp(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
bro, whites favor africans over african-americans because they know you are easily controlled, which is not a bad trait. so this is why you will not experience as much racism because they see you as docile and subservient. they see african americans as competition so they experience more racism. and i dont know what you are talking about but i have lived in england, america, canada and germany. i am british. born in london

Lol. You are British born in London grin. Ok. We hear you. Your mentality proves where you are. wink
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by AlphaCentauri: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
pippimp:

Lol. You are British born in London grin. Ok. We hear you. Your mentality proves where you are. wink
yes, british born in london. why does that sound ridiculous to you ? people born in london are british you know ? cheesy
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by pippimp(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
yes, british born in london. why does that sound ridiculous to you ? people born in london are british you know ? cheesy

One of my soldiers asked me to send you this. grin

2 Likes

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by AlphaCentauri: 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
pippimp:

grin grin grin you want me to show you my passport ? lolzzz
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by pippimp(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
grin grin grin you want me to show you my passport ? lolzzz

Not really. He said that would be enough. Now run along and hide in shame. grin
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by AlphaCentauri: 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
pippimp:

bro i will send you my passport pic with your user-id attached to it as proof, after watching this game. arent you watching the naija game vs germany ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) / Dangote To Get 3-Year Tax Relief After Constructing Apapa-Oworonshoki Road / 3 Legitimate Online Businesses A Nigerian Can Start Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.