Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,040 members, 7,849,192 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

If You Wife Pierces Her Nose Without Asking Your View, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Wife Pierces Her Nose Without Asking Your View, What Would You Do? (499 Views)

Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents / If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Wife Pierces Her Nose Without Asking Your View, What Would You Do? by meekyrozzay: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2016
I WOULD ASK HER TO FEEL UP. #PALMCHAT
Re: If You Wife Pierces Her Nose Without Asking Your View, What Would You Do? by gsley: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2016
Ask her to go back nd remove it no time for nonsense
Re: If You Wife Pierces Her Nose Without Asking Your View, What Would You Do? by jamalnation(m): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2016
She no go even try dat kind play
Re: If You Wife Pierces Her Nose Without Asking Your View, What Would You Do? by ajasbaba(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2016
ASK HER TO BLOCK IT OR FIND HER WAY OUT OF MY HOUSE.
Re: If You Wife Pierces Her Nose Without Asking Your View, What Would You Do? by Fmartin(m): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2016
I will tell her that its cool
Re: If You Wife Pierces Her Nose Without Asking Your View, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2016
I'll fall down and wail. Mumu question.
Re: If You Wife Pierces Her Nose Without Asking Your View, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
grin gringringringrin

Hilarious answers

(1) (Reply)

15 Types Of Bank That Defines Nigerian Girls!! / Kingcheezypuff / A New Nairalander..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.