Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? (1507 Views)

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) / Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Benard94(m): 9:58am On Aug 17, 2016
The beauty of CHINA is TECHNOLOGY. The beauty of INDIA is PHARMACY. The beauty of ISRAEL is MILITARY MIGHT. The beauty of GHANA is GOLD. The beauty of BRITIAN is EDUCATION. The beauty of SOUTH AFRICA is DIAMOND. The beauty of LEBANON is CEDAR. The beauty of MALAYSIA is PALM OIL. The beauty of SAUDI ARABIA is TRADE. The beauty of KUWAIT is CRUDE OIL. The beauty of UNITED STATES is AUTHORITY. The beauty of JAPAN is AUTOMOBILE. The beauty of ITALY is TEXTILE. The beauty of CZECH is STEEL. The beauty of GERMANY is MACHINERY. The beauty of ARGENTINA is BEEF. The beauty of INDONESIA is WEARS. The beauty of IRAQ is AMMUNITION. Please...... WHAT IS THE BEAUTY OF NIGERIA?
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Ginaz(f): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2016
Politicians and loot grin
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2016
Ginaz:
I'm sure you meant this to sound funny, but you really are dumb.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by youngest85(m): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2016
The beauty of nigeria is comedy....
Everything is comedy in nigeria, very funny nation!
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Benard94(m): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2016
Ginaz:

Hmmm... I remain mute
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by halfricanadian(f): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2016
NIGERIA has got amazing people to b honest

1 Like

Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Benard94(m): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2016
youngest85:
The beauty of nigeria is comedy....
Everything is comedy in nigeria, very funny nation!

Really?
But citizens are not smiling
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by sinaj(f): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2016
Crude oil abi kernel oil grin
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2016
Our unrelenting spirit . Anyone that can survive here can adapt to any situation he/she finds him/herself in anywhere.
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Ginaz(f): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2016
Hattchett:

I'm sure you meant this to sound funny, but you really are dumb.

OK thanks grin, I'm in a very good mood today even if Satan wanna use you to spoil it, e no go work.

Mr dumb teacher carry your oversabi go market.
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Benard94(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2016
Hattchett:
Our unrelenting spirit . Anyone that can survive here can adapt to any situation he/she finds him/herself in anywhere.

Thumbs! On point
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2016
Benard94:
The beauty of CHINA is TECHNOLOGY.
The beauty of INDIA is PHARMACY.
The beauty of ISRAEL is MILITARY MIGHT.
The beauty of GHANA is GOLD.
The beauty of BRITIAN is EDUCATION.
The beauty of SOUTH AFRICA is DIAMOND.
The beauty of LEBANON is CEDAR.
The beauty of MALAYSIA is PALM OIL.
The beauty of SAUDI ARABIA is TRADE.
The beauty of KUWAIT is CRUDE OIL.
The beauty of UNITED STATES is AUTHORITY.
The beauty of JAPAN is AUTOMOBILE. The
beauty of ITALY is TEXTILE.
The beauty of CZECH is STEEL.
The beauty of GERMANY is MACHINERY.
The beauty of ARGENTINA is BEEF.
The beauty of INDONESIA is WEARS.
The beauty of IRAQ is AMMUNITION.
Please......
WHAT IS THE BEAUTY OF NIGERIA?
nyansh and six packs undecided
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2016
Ginaz:

OK thanks grin, I'm in a very good mood today even if Satan wanna use you to spoil it, e no go work.

Mr dumb teacher carry your oversabi go market.

Shut up you empty skulled bimbo. In your haste to type something funny, you typed what your slackened anüs could offer and your distorted thought process failed to process it properly before clicking the submit button.
Your stupidity is laid bare for sane minds to behold.
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Ginaz(f): 10:16am On Aug 17, 2016
Berlyn:
nyansh and six packs undecided

grin grin
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Ginaz(f): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2016
Hattchett:

Shut up you empty skulled bimbo. In your haste to type something funny, you typed what your anüs could offer that your thought process failed to process properly before clicking submit.
Mumu.

grin grin grin grin grin.
No put your frustration on my head biko. I'm not responsible for your fowl mood today. I know the country is hard right now but please small small for the frustration.
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by mjswthrt(f): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2016
The beauty of Nigeria is tomatoes
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2016
Ginaz:

grin grin grin grin grin.
No put your frustration on my head biko. I'm not responsible for your fowl mood today. I know the country is hard right now but please small small for the frustration.

Any semblance between you and an ape is highly coincidental. A dead tapeworm would surpass you in an IQ test.
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Benard94(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2016
Please my dear e-warriors, I know you are strong and impervious in the use of your lacerating weapons but don't divert this thread to a battle field. We need answers not anger.
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Benard94(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2016
mjswthrt:
The beauty of Nigeria is tomatoes

Where do you see tomato?
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Trapnigga(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2016
Hattchett:

Any semblance between you and an ape is highly coincidental. A dead tapeworm would surpass you in an IQ test.

Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Ginaz(f): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2016
Hattchett:

Mr hattchett If you could use your IQ to do positive thing today it would have been nice. Between me and you, whose IQ is dead? You have been using your so Called IQ to insult this morning. While I on the other hand is using mine for humor. Please whose IQ is dead?

Since your sense of humor is long gone due to hardships happening in your life, please leave mine alone cos I woke up this morning feeling happy. It's not easy to see hardships and suffering everywhere in the country and still feel happy and humorous instead of swimming in self pity and frustration.

So Mr IQ, don't spoil my mood. Take your fowl depressing mood far away from me. I'm so happy this morning and like I said, nothing will spoil it.

Rubbish! Who ur IQ Don epp?
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by mjswthrt(f): 10:40am On Aug 17, 2016
Benard94:

Where do you see tomato?
tomato is very cheap in oyo state
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2016
Ginaz:
[s]Mr h..attchett If you could use your IQ to do positive thing today it would have been nice. Between me and you, whose IQ is dead? You have been using your so Called IQ to insult this morning. While I on the other hand is using mine for humor. Please whose IQ is dead?

Since your sense of humor is long gone due to hardships happening in your life, please leave mine alone cos I woke up this morning feeling happy. It's not easy to see hardships and suffering everywhere in the country and still feel happy and humorous instead of swimming in self pity and frustration.

So Mr IQ, don't spoil my mood. Take your fowl depressing mood far away from me. I'm so happy this morning and like I said, nothing will spoil it.

Rubbish! Who ur IQ Don epp?[/s]

There is a thin line separating sanity and lunancy and sadly you seem drawn to the latter. How you were able to survive on a dysfunctional brain for long is difficult for even modern science to discern.

I wish sêun could invent a sorta mechanism that checks on people's IQ before registering on this forum. That way, it would ease the job of asylum workers who are searching for new recruits.

You should rather be worried about your depreciating mental health instead of the supposed hardship affecting me.

Because you are a loosed hopeless pauper who finds the stipends your boyfriend tosses at you a luxury after drilling your wizened slîthole for hours, doesn't mean everyone is a despairing, shameless, wretched slumhead like you are to shove their "dignity" and "sound reasoning" off the waste bin on the basis of securing free food.

Like Jesus who felt power go out of him after the wowan with the issue of blood touched his robe, I fear you have made me shed some brain cells.

DUMBNAnz the rêtarded streetwhøre![/b]
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Ginaz(f): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2016
Hattchett:

There is a thin line separating sanity and lunancy and sadly you seem drawn to the latter. How you were able to survive on a dysfunctional brain for long is difficult for even modern science to discern.

I wish sêun could invent a sorta mechanism that checks on people's IQ before registering on this forum. That way, it would ease the job of asylum workers who are searching for new recruits.

You should rather be worried about your depreciating mental health instead of the supposed hardship affecting me.

Because you are a loosed hopeless pauper who finds the stipends your boyfriend tosses at you a luxury after drilling your wizened slîthole for hours, doesn't mean everyone is a despairing, shameless, wretched slumhead like you are to shove their "dignity" and "sound reasoning" off the waste bin on the basis of securing free food.

Like Jesus who felt power go out of him after the wowan with the issue of blood touched his robe, I fear you have made me shed some brain cells.

DUMBNAnz the rêtarded streetwhøre![/b]

Since your life is meant to abuse people go on ooo. My day is filled with happiness to allow a sadist and abuser like you to spoil it.
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by firstking01(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2016
Benard94:
The beauty of CHINA is TECHNOLOGY. The beauty of INDIA is PHARMACY. The beauty of ISRAEL is MILITARY MIGHT. The beauty of GHANA is GOLD. The beauty of BRITIAN is EDUCATION. The beauty of SOUTH AFRICA is DIAMOND. The beauty of LEBANON is CEDAR. The beauty of MALAYSIA is PALM OIL. The beauty of SAUDI ARABIA is TRADE. The beauty of KUWAIT is CRUDE OIL. The beauty of UNITED STATES is AUTHORITY. The beauty of JAPAN is AUTOMOBILE. The beauty of ITALY is TEXTILE. The beauty of CZECH is STEEL. The beauty of GERMANY is MACHINERY. The beauty of ARGENTINA is BEEF. The beauty of INDONESIA is WEARS. The beauty of IRAQ is AMMUNITION. Please...... WHAT IS THE BEAUTY OF NIGERIA?
Oil.
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2016
Ginaz:

Since your life is meant to abuse people go on ooo. My day is filled with happiness to allow a sadist and abuser like you to spoil it.
Bla bla bla... Goes a slüt's mouth. You must be regreting the folly of your senseless actions by now. You can coil up into a ball and weep for all I care. Silly tramp!
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Ginaz(f): 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hattchett:

Bla bla bla... Goes a slüt's mouth. You must be regreting the folly of your senseless actions by now. You can coil up into a ball and weep for all I care. Silly tramp!

Continue abusing na, are you tired? You are the pure example of a frustrated man. Woman wrapper continue.

Everybody is seeing your personality. Seun I hope you can see this, you need to ban people like this lunatic and frustrated one at that who goes about calling people names for just no cause.

Well Mr man I have told you severally to take your frustration out of your life. Don't die a frustrated life, a small Humor a day won't kill you.
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by mizzbouqui(f): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
The beauty of nigeria is me
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by dukeprince50: 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
Benard94:

Really?
But citizens are not smiling
that makes it a funny nation.
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by dukeprince50: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ginaz:

Continue abusing na, are you tired? You are the pure example of a frustrated man. Woman wrapper continue.

Everybody is seeing your personality. Seun I hope you can see this, you need to ban people like this lunatic and frustrated one at that who goes about calling people names for just no cause.

Well Mr man I have told you severally to take your frustration out of your life. Don't die a frustrated life, a small Humor a day won't kill you.
leave the idiot alone. I read everything, the dude lack sense, its not ur fault pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ginaz:

Everybody is seeing your personality. Se..un I hope you can see this, you need to ban people like this lunatic and frustrated one at that who goes about calling people names for just no cause.

Woe betide the day a 50naira per session dickjuggling whøre birthed a malformed ogre from a random dude in one of her runs plus the cursed people who gathered to joyfully celebrate the emergence of a wandering mishap.

Don't be quick to mention the MODs. I can see my words cut through your poverty ravaged heart that you barely could carry your depreciating heart.

You are a nameless _bastard, you hail from a long line of unbroken _bastards.

Your cûnt has gone wider than river oyaya, and the blood of the souls of the children you abort in your woeful business cries for mercy from the ground an accursed wïtch like yourself walks - just how long before karma collides with your penurios life.

Ugly slimy wormie!
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
dukeprince50:
leave the idiot alone. I read everything, the dude lack sense, its not ur fault pls.
Your are the main reason why I would believe evolutionists were right when they said man originated from apes. Your dad was a monumental failure but among his woeful tales, asslicking wasn't one of them. Worthless waste of spërm!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How This Guy Professionally Brokeup Wit His Gf / Millitary Man Needed ASAP / What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.