Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? (1539 Views)

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) / Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by bitchcrafts: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
When u talk about ppl wey sabi bluff and brag, Na we get am grin
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by dukeprince50: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hattchett:

Your are the main reason why I would believe evolutionists were right when they said man originated from apes. Your dad was a monumental failure but among his woeful tales, asslicking wasn't one of them. Worthless waste of spërm!
I wanted to face you that is why I said she should leave you alone cos I know you will face me. (welcome) but seeing a frustrated abortion survivor like you, I gave up, you are lucky. and oh, pls try harder you are boring

1 Like

Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
dukeprince50:
I wanted to face you that is why I said that but seeing a frustrated abortion survivor like you, I gave up, you are lucky. and oh, pls try harder you are boring

Coward! Don't run away.
@bolded: that was the answer your dad gave you when you asked why he treats your mum like trash.
Unfortunately, you were created to be behind me so you would always be the fearful goat bleating furiously from the saftety of your cage.

May deranged hilly billy psychos plunge the prongs of a fork into your tummy and wound your guts into a spiked stick as you bleed slowly to death.

Worthless Cowardly bîtch! Now, fück off my mentions. I detest sissies crawling around my mentions.
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by dukeprince50: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hattchett:

Coward! Don't run away.
@bolded: that was the answer your dad gave you when you asked why he treats your mum like trash.
Unfortunately, you were created to be behind me so you would always be the fearful goat bleating furiously from the saftety of your cage.

May deranged hilly billy psychos plunge the prongs of a fork into your tummy and wound your guts into a spiked stick as you bleed slowly to death.

Worthless Cowardly bîtch! Now, fück off my mentions. I detest sissies crawling around my mentions.
you are still boring, keep trying man, I know you can do it

1 Like

Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by dukeprince50: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ginaz thanks for leaving this fight for me, he is the type of guy I dislike the most, I will definitely make him keep quiet.
Re: What Is The Beauty Of Nigeria? by Ginaz(f): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
dukeprince50:
Ginaz thanks for leaving this fight for me, he is the type of guy I dislike the most, I will definitely make him keep quiet.

Do whatever you can to that trash, I hope he is banned by the mods. We can't have an escapee from yaba left running without chain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Masturbation A Sin / My Mother Discovered I Don Sabi In Between Woman Legs / 7 Tactics Of How To Kiss A Girl Passionately That Every Guy Must Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.