Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

What Type Of Proposal Do You Like? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Proposal Do You Like? (3198 Views)

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / Lady Returns Her Ring To Her Boyfriend After 3 Days Of Proposal / I Can't Fathom This Kind Of Proposal!! Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Proposal Do You Like? by Ishilove: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
uboma:
Calling out the following members to tell us how they would prefer theirs,

Ishilove

amicable09

Jazmiynne,

bigtt76,

MissTeaseMe,

Qualified
Lol. Proposal by text message grin

Or better still, create a thread on Nairaland and propose to me cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Proposal Do You Like? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
You all opting for indoor proposal are cheats.
Re: What Type Of Proposal Do You Like? by bigtt76(f): 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
LOL you wan propose ni? Anyway I prefer option 3 "Indoors Just 2 of Us". All the other options tend to place undue pressure on the guy which is not good for them both. I would not want to accept a proposal because people I respect or get on with are present. It has to be spontaneous, based I have to melt like butter on seeing the ring and hearing his quivering voice say... Boo I want to you to marry me" or "Will you be my wifey". Btw no too much turenchi Abeg. cheesy grin

uboma:

Ishilove

amicable09

Jazmiynne,

bigtt76,

MissTeaseMe,

Qualified
Re: What Type Of Proposal Do You Like? by uboma(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
bigtt76:

LOL you wan propose ni? Anyway I prefer option 3 "Indoors Just 2 of Us". All the other options tend to place undue pressure on the guy which is not good for them both. I would not want to accept a proposal because people I respect or get on with are present. It has to be spontaneous, based I have to melt like butter on seeing the ring and hearing his quivering voice say... Boo I want to you to marry me" or "Will you be my wifey". Btw no too much turenchi Abeg. cheesy grin

Lol.

Good one.

I wonder why the fuss about making the proposal public.....
Re: What Type Of Proposal Do You Like? by uboma(m): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ishilove:
Lol. Proposal by text message grin
Or better still, create a thread on Nairaland and propose to me cheesy cheesy

Lol.
@ Naptu, I hope you are reading this.......
Re: What Type Of Proposal Do You Like? by bigtt76(f): 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
Trust me it's artificial. Did you watch the two Chinese diverse proposal at the Olympics? She was totally taken a back. She just played to the cameras. I'm not sure it's gonna take place.

uboma:

Lol.

Good one.

I wonder why the fuss about making the proposal public.....
Re: What Type Of Proposal Do You Like? by uboma(m): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
bigtt76:
Trust me it's artificial. Did you watch the two Chinese diverse proposal at the Olympics? She was totally taken a back. She just played to the cameras. I'm not sure it's gonna take place.

Exactly my point.
Re: What Type Of Proposal Do You Like? by uboma(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
amicable09:
Hey Uboma, you want to know how I'll like to be proposed to embarassed

As simple as it may sound, I don't fancy elaborate marriage proposal.
If I'm going out with a boy man, we both have it in our consciousness that we'll get married someday soon, how then will he ask me if I'll marry him? (The proposal question) He knows the answer! If I won't, he'll know grin

So, my proposal, get me a beautiful diamond ring and ask me how I'll love to wear it! grin

I do not think it is out of place for the guy to propose.
The lady in question may have other suitors....
But of course, proposing to a lady in public is kinda artificial and does not guarantee a successful marriage.
Re: What Type Of Proposal Do You Like? by amicable09(f): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
uboma:

I do not think it is out of place for the guy to propose.
The lady in question may have other suitors....
But of course, proposing to a lady in public is kinda artificial and does not guarantee a successful marriage.
It doesn't guarantee a successful marriage but if it will make the lady happy, then the man should do it. I don't think it will make any difference to me, so if possible, the guy should avoid public proposal cos I may find it embarrassing. I dunno.
Re: What Type Of Proposal Do You Like? by Abso1uteZero(m): 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
Whats Up With Girls And Marriage Like Is That The Only Thing Yall Think About?
Re: What Type Of Proposal Do You Like? by Jazmiynne: 6:30am On Aug 18, 2016
uboma:

Ishilove

amicable09

Jazmiynne,

bigtt76,

MissTeaseMe,

Qualified

To: Husband-to-be

Lolz I don't have specifics really, the more innovative, the better but......... Let it be Verrrryyyy romantic! grin grin

Not something crazy like a ring in my food or drink sha before I choke and die in the name of engagement.

Certainly not at the airport or shoprite or any other public place where I know next to no one in the crowd. If there has to be other people, let them be my friends. It's our special moment, so let's share it with our loved ones not a crowd full of unknown faces.

Not some silly innovativeness sha like proposing at a traffic light before accident results jare lol

And please, please, please, I beg you future-husband, make sure you don't just come and plainly gimme ring o! I've dreamt of the day so much that you dare not reduce it to ashes! angry Think of something that matters to me (u should know a whole lot!) and then make the moment memorable. And please don't kill the spirit of surprise, I don't want to be able to predict it so be as natural as u can.

Oh and I promise not to faint, or run under a table or do one of those absurd things that seem to be trending. #IwonderTheEvilSpiritThatMakesThemFaint after dating a man for 3 years and he gives you ring then u faint undecided

Husband please just make the day special enough for us to remember with every fondness and of cos keep a photographer handy, I want to be able to capture every emotion-filled moment! cheesy

Signed
Jazmiynne

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Proposal Do You Like? by uboma(m): 6:37am On Aug 18, 2016
Jazmiynne:

To: Husband-to-be

Lolz I don't have specifics really, the more innovative, the better but......... Let it be Verrrryyyy romantic! grin grin

Not something crazy like a ring in my food or drink sha before I choke and die in the name of engagement.

Certainly not at the airport or shoprite or any other public place where I know next to no one in the crowd. If there has to be other people, let them be my friends. It's our special moment, so let's share it with our loved ones not a crowd full of unknown faces.

Not some silly innovativeness sha like proposing at a traffic light before accident results jare lol

And please, please, please, I beg you future-husband, make sure you don't just come and plainly gimme ring o! I've dreamt of the day so much that you dare not reduce it to ashes! angry Think of something that matters to me (u should know a whole lot!) and then make the moment memorable. And please don't kill the spirit of surprise, I don't want to be able to predict it so be as natural as u can.

Oh and I promise not to faint, or run under a table or do one of those absurd things that seem to be trending. #IwonderTheEvilSpiritThatMakesThemFaint after dating a man for 3 years and he gives you ring then u faint undecided

Husband please just make the day special enough for us to remember with every fondness and of cos keep a photographer handy, I want to be able to capture every emotion-filled moment! cheesy

Signed
Jazmiynne

hmmmmm!
lol

signed and stamped.
@ husband to be, take note....

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Proposal Do You Like? by Jazmiynne: 6:44am On Aug 18, 2016
uboma:

hmmmmm!
lol

signed and stamped.
@ husband to be, take note....

Lol yes o cheesy

Fine morning uboma
Re: What Type Of Proposal Do You Like? by uboma(m): 6:50am On Aug 18, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol yes o cheesy
Fine morning uboma
Good morning dear Jazmiynne.
Re: What Type Of Proposal Do You Like? by thesuave10(m): 8:27am On Aug 18, 2016
At a Paris cinema grin on her birthday tongue
Re: What Type Of Proposal Do You Like? by qualified(f): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2016
uboma:

Ishilove

amicable09

Jazmiynne,

bigtt76,

MissTeaseMe,

Qualified

i hate all those boring nollywood movies people fake in the name of proposal.

u see them dressed to match, with the lady with heavy make up and all, then the guy proposes in front of many cameras and the lady still acts surprised, at a script both of u have been rehearsing for long? undecided undecided who is deceiving who?

i prefer a real surprise, between just the two of us.

uboma, take note. and please hurry up with it nah tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Proposal Do You Like? by uboma(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2016
qualified:

i hate all those boring nollywood movies people fake in the name of proposal.

u see them dressed to match, with the lady with heavy make up and all, then the guy proposes in front of many cameras and the lady still acts surprised, at a script both of u have been rehearsing for long? undecided undecided who is deceiving who?

i prefer a real surprise, between just the two of us.

uboma, take note. and please hurry up with it nah tongue tongue tongue

Lol.

I still dey gather money.
This change no funny at all.
Good to hear from you after a long while.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos:sa Socialite Zodwa Wabantu Goes Completely Naked At A Beach 18+ / How My Pastor Had Sex With Me / Mother And Daughter In Lesbian Relationship (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.