Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. (881 Views)

My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / Lady Makes Daughter Of A Pastor Abort Her 4 Months Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
What is Abortion? Abortion is the medical process by which an unborn child is pre-maturely killed in the mother's womb.

Abortion by whichever way it is done,is murder and against the will of God for that child.

You did not give that child life,so why take it. There is no moral justification to support abortion because a child that is already forming in the womb is a human being and ought to be accorded his or her fundamental human right (The right to Life).

Many of us won't be here making progress in individual endeavour's if our lovely mothers have abort us.

Many girls have become like men because they got no womb due to ill performed abortion and some has lost their lives to it,it is that Bad.

Say No to Abortion because it is very Bad,and Yes to Life.

Mods,these is FP worthy in order to discourage more girls doing it except you don't concur with me. Thanks.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. by newsphase(m): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
This is such a weak post... lacks substance If it reaches FP... I will quit nairaland
Re: Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
God frown at murder by whichever means,but yet uninformed minds see nothing wrong with Abortion that is pure murder. Fine you may think that performing abortion helps the young mother in some ways. Maybe to help her complete her education or because of the financial burden it may cause the mother in taking care of the child,but you re wrong.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
Why kill your child when you can take him or her after delivery to a motherless babies home,so that they can help you take care of that child. Maybe in the nearest future you can come for that child when you are capable of taking good care of him or her by proving it.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. by sinaj(f): 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
The annoying thing is whenever they try to abort nd fail, they end up making the foetus disable nd useless for life sad

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
Practice Abstinence to prevent Abortion
Re: Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. by Cutezt(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Abortion is murder, case closed, if you have the strength and courage to have sex, then I don't see why you shouldn't have the courage and strength to train that child...
Cutezt frowns at abortion..
Re: Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. by theEYe21(f): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Op abeg shut up your mouth and look at reality, what of if a young girl from a poor background gets pregnant by mistake (she's a human being and human being make mistakes) she can't even take care of herself talk more of the fetus (not a human being yet), so she should bring an innocent child into the world to suffer abi? She and her family too will suffer because she failed to make the right choice to abort, her future or her career will be destroyed and her family too will suffer which is very selfish. No wonder there are a lot of babies dumped in the toilet, dustbin around the streets because women failed to make the right choice earlier, even if the child goes to the orphanage, the child will suffer by the hands of wicked supervisors in the orphanage. So abortion is neither good or bad, it all depends on making the right choices or knowing what is best.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
newsphase:
This is such a weak post... lacks substance If it reaches FP... I will quit nairaland
Why are you trying to weak my mind! Why? embarassed
newsphase:
Why are you trying to weak my mind! Why?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. by ozy4christ(f): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
newsphase:
d last tym i checked,nland has over 1millon members so i dont ur exist will make any different...back 2 topic:abortion is bad
Re: Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. by theEYe21(f): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
dachuchi7:
God frown at murder by whichever means,but yet uninformed minds see nothing wrong with Abortion that is pure murder. Fine you may think that performing abortion helps the young mother in some ways. Maybe to help her complete her education or because of the financial burden it may cause the mother in taking care of the child,but you re wrong.
until when you become a woman, get pregnant, only afford to eat once in 3 days, can barely buy new clothes to wear, even soap to baff, then you would change the way you look at abortion. Rubbish!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. by ozy4christ(f): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
newsphase:
d last tym i checked,nland has over 1millon members so i dont think ur exist will make any difference...back 2 topic:abortion is bad
Re: Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
lilyqueen:
Practice Abstinence to prevent Abortion
Yeah,Abstinence is the best way to prevent this. Good day my queen,keep it up and be serious with ur chosen field. I don't know you personally but i am proud of Ladies who really know their value in life.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
theEYe21:
Op abeg shut up your mouth and look at reality, what of if a young girl from a poor background gets pregnant by mistake (she's a human being and human being make mistakes) she can't even take care of herself talk more of the fetus (not a human being yet), so she should bring an innocent child into the world to suffer abi? She and her family too will suffer because she failed to make the right choice to abort, her future or her career will be destroyed and her family too will suffer which is very selfish. No wonder there are a lot of babies dumped in the toilet, dustbin around the streets because women failed to make the right choice earlier, even if the child goes to the orphanage, the child will suffer by the hands of wicked supervisors in the orphanage. So abortion is neither good or bad, it all depends on making the right choices or knowing what is best.
You too shut ur trap and stop crying like a baby that wants to suck milk from his mother bosom. What are you trying to defend that generally is Bad and God detest it. Just go and sleep,you need it and never you quote me cos my time is not for you.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
Cutezt:
Abortion is murder, case closed, if you have the strength and courage to have sex, then I don't see why you shouldn't have the courage and strength to train that child...
You re Absolutely correct...Barman give this man 1 bottle of Malt he deserve's it. grin
Cutezt:
You re Absolutely correct...Barman give this man 1 bottle of Malt he deserve's it.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. by ogorwyne(f): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
theEYe21:
Nobody gets pregnant by mistake. Mistake like, she was walking on the street and fell into a puddle of sperm and it shot into her vagina?

Its either you gave ur consent to sex or you were forced. Those are no mistakes. The later is where I can agree with your post because the 'abortionee' might just be a victim of evil circumstances. But still abortion is bad.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
ogorwyne:

Nobody gets pregnant by mistake. Mistake like, she was walking on the street and fell into a puddle of stem and it shot into her vagina?

Its either you gave ur consent to sex or you were forced. Those are no mistakes. The later is where I can agree with your post because the 'abortionee' might just be a victim of evil circumstances. But still abortion is bad.

You re right my lady,there is no smoke without fire. No pregnancy grows by mistake and yet don't do abortion.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. by newsphase(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
dachuchi7:
Why are you trying to weak my mind! Why? embarassed Why are you trying to weak my mind! Why?

You post is weak... You think abortion is all about killing a child huh? No its more than that..

Thats the reason why so many ladies still do it today and thats why its legal in the US
Re: Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. by newsphase(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
ozy4christ:
d last tym i checked,nland has over 1millon members so i dont think ur exist will make any difference...back 2 topic:abortion is bad

Don't worry.. I don't argue with women without faces

(1) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Wife Walk The House Unclad When It Just Both Of You? / #teamchidinma / Advice Me: My Uncle Raped Me While My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Am A...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.