Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Would You Allow Your Wife Walk The House Unclad When It Just Both Of You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Wife Walk The House Unclad When It Just Both Of You? (880 Views)

“I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend / "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Wife Walk The House Unclad When It Just Both Of You? by meekyrozzay: 9:39am On Nov 02, 2016
nah

#palmgossip
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Walk The House Unclad When It Just Both Of You? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 02, 2016
YAH if she got big yarnsh cheesy
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Walk The House Unclad When It Just Both Of You? by HabaSeun: 9:42am On Nov 02, 2016
She does so already. smiley
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Walk The House Unclad When It Just Both Of You? by Gladiator1: 9:52am On Nov 02, 2016
Not ideal
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Walk The House Unclad When It Just Both Of You? by moyakz(m): 9:56am On Nov 02, 2016
is she preparing to run mad??
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Walk The House Unclad When It Just Both Of You? by grad2012(f): 10:00am On Nov 02, 2016
Nothing bad if its you and your huband nah.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Walk The House Unclad When It Just Both Of You? by megareal: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2016
Depends on body type of the woman.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Walk The House Unclad When It Just Both Of You? by Warhawk(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2016
moyakz:
is she preparing to run mad??
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Walk The House Unclad When It Just Both Of You? by rawpadgin(m): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2016
hell yeah!
she can even be unclad whilst cooking
imagine her preparing meal unclad, all u got to do is, sneak up on her

bend her over & plug ur already erect tool from behind

demn! little wonder my ex is finding it difficult to let go

(1) (Reply)

#teamchidinma / Ma Story: My Husband’s Revenge / Advice Me: My Uncle Raped Me While My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Am A...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.