Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,611 members, 7,958,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

Throwback Photos Of A Nairalander With Olamide, African China, Faze Etc In 2012 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback Photos Of A Nairalander With Olamide, African China, Faze Etc In 2012 (2113 Views)

BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] / Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photos Of A Nairalander With Olamide, African China, Faze Etc In 2012 by EroticJane(f): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
A Nairalander shared throw back photos he took with Olamide, Faze, Klint d Drunk, African China, and Azadus back then in 2012 when Olamide was still a local musician struggling to perform in shows. He told me how they used to hustle for tickets for these guys just to come and perform at beach and shows to get their own share. According to the source, these photos were taken way back in 2012 at Lekki Beach precisely. See more photos here http://www.benuefamily.com/2016/08/see-back-to-back-photos-of-olamide-faze.html Hmmm how time flies now these guys has made it in life.

Re: Throwback Photos Of A Nairalander With Olamide, African China, Faze Etc In 2012 by ireneony(f): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mtchewe undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of A Nairalander With Olamide, African China, Faze Etc In 2012 by vizkiz: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
see olamide! shocked

I hope your guy is successful by now.... If not make him go wash him head for 3rd mainland bridge because all him guys don leave am behind grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of A Nairalander With Olamide, African China, Faze Etc In 2012 by EroticJane(f): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Throwback Photos Of A Nairalander With Olamide, African China, Faze Etc In 2012 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
grin

Niraland and Nairalanders are funny.
When something "positive" happen,
U will hear topic like ... .. Pics of Nairalander with Obama, Nairalander bagged 1st class in Havard etc

When a negative news happens,
U will hear stuffs like

Man Rape 11yr old girl in church
Tenage cultist in Enugu
Re: Throwback Photos Of A Nairalander With Olamide, African China, Faze Etc In 2012 by sinaj(f): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
Oluwa pick our calls sharpaly o! cry
Re: Throwback Photos Of A Nairalander With Olamide, African China, Faze Etc In 2012 by ClassCaptain(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
Thunder fire poverty....
Re: Throwback Photos Of A Nairalander With Olamide, African China, Faze Etc In 2012 by veekid(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
Poverty Na basrard
Re: Throwback Photos Of A Nairalander With Olamide, African China, Faze Etc In 2012 by mizzbouqui(f): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Who una throwback pics epp?

And how the heck is this romantic undecided
Re: Throwback Photos Of A Nairalander With Olamide, African China, Faze Etc In 2012 by LuvU2: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
is that not "pastor" chris "mr president" okotie in d last pic
Re: Throwback Photos Of A Nairalander With Olamide, African China, Faze Etc In 2012 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
kenonze:
grin

Niraland and Nairalanders are funny.
When something "positive" happen,
U will hear topic like ... .. Pics of Nairalander with Obama, Nairalander bagged 1st class in Havard etc

When a negative news happens,
U will hear stuffs like

Man Rape 11yr old girl in church
Tenage cultist in Enugu

hehehe
Re: Throwback Photos Of A Nairalander With Olamide, African China, Faze Etc In 2012 by IamLEGEND1: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
I smell lies.
2012 and faze never hammer? even blackface don blow that time.
klint da drunk wey I been dey watch on Nite of a thousand laughs since wen I dey primary school nko?
Bloggers and lies sha.

(1) (Reply)

Good News To Our 1 Minute Men,with Natural Cure For Free. / Twelve (12) Relationship Truths I Wish I Knew 12 Years Ago. / She Say My Prick Too Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.