Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Good News To Our 1 Minute Men,with Natural Cure For Free. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good News To Our 1 Minute Men,with Natural Cure For Free. (2066 Views)

One Minute Men Only —This Post Will Change Your Life. The Greatest Trick of Life / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News To Our 1 Minute Men,with Natural Cure For Free. by Agboki: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
I no how embarrassing it av been 4 most guys 2 always ask or buy tramadol,signafil products or other man powers b4 sex,when u can actually last longer with common tins u already no.even how embarrassing it is dat u even release b4 she starts feeling u!
below I will gve u more dan 1nature cure for premature ejaculation or not even som kind of erectile dysfunction! And this cures somtyms serves as manpower!

1,most of us already no abt garlic and some pple will even insult u 4 d offensive smell of it bt note a regular intake of garlic boosts ur sexual performance more Dan ever even, aside working as a normal or natural antibiotics. While a gud combination of ginger and garlic makes it beta(dat means making it as a juice 4 easy consumption). more replies and I will lecture u more on hw 2 make d juice! And also table Down Oda cures!
Re: Good News To Our 1 Minute Men,with Natural Cure For Free. by Bluezy13(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hmmm...

Ok
Re: Good News To Our 1 Minute Men,with Natural Cure For Free. by wtfCode: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
I'm all ear bro
Re: Good News To Our 1 Minute Men,with Natural Cure For Free. by Agboki: 8:03am On Jan 04, 2017
I still dey wait
Re: Good News To Our 1 Minute Men,with Natural Cure For Free. by mudility(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2017
How can one make the juice ?
Re: Good News To Our 1 Minute Men,with Natural Cure For Free. by Agboki: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
Note... You can eat three to four garlic cloves daily for a week if you are having difficulty getting an erection. You can cut that down to three times a week after a month. that is if you start feeling better down there. you can also use grated garlic in your meat to get the desired result but raw garlic cloves work much better and faster Dan even d juice. Your breath will be awful but I am sure your partner won’t complain after your performance in bed...also if u want 2 do only garlic juice for dose dat can't eat it raw jst pound enough garlic lyk dat of 200h but peal d back b4 pounding wen u ar done pounding,add 2/3glass of warm water and leave it 4 2 hrs,after dat u stir 2geda den use shifter 2 separate d water frm d remains u can also add honey 2 dis.if u want 2 add ginger it's same procedure bt dnt peal of d back of d ginger jst wash and and 2 d garlic and den pound until its scattered completely.u can take d juice 4 tyms a week. More oda natural method of Man power/total cure of erectile dysfunction 2 come.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? / READ What This Pretty Female Teacher Said She Enjoys Doing With Young Boys / 8 Personalities Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.