Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Religion Must Be Banned! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Must Be Banned! (4560 Views)

This Bible Passage Proves That Islam Is A Destructive Religion (must Read) / Spiritualism Supersedes Religion. {must Read} / Why The "Fundamentalist" Approach To Religion Must Be Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
Maximus69:
@lawani

Let me leave you with your fans for now! smiley

I think i've done enough to prove to you that there is one big global happy family of peace loving worshipers who are connected to the all wise God, and they've gotten what it takes to convince any humble, sincere and honest hearted listener with the word of JEHOVAH (the Person who has all the attributes that qualifies him as Olodut'omoare)
Thanks for sharing your time on Nairaland(social media) with one of the Witnesses of JEHOVAH! smiley
The only problem of JWs is that they insist those who do not believe Jesus Christ will not have eternal life. Even if they are morally upright!. It is not right to speak ill of God. God is not partisan. He does not belong to JW alone. God be with us all.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
lawani:
The only problem of JWs is that they insist those who do not believe Jesus Christ will not have eternal life. Even if they are morally upright!. It is not right to speak ill of God. God is not partisan. He does not belong to JW alone. God be with us all.

The problem with wicked people is trying to set standards for others when they're not ready to subject themselves to any form of standard!

We must stand on what we know and can prove to conviction anytime anywhere and before anyone. Sorry we are not like you who can't defend what you're saying with proofs.
Remember what you said initially "you don't need to believe (what i'm saying) just live a good life and you're OK with God"

But i can prove it that you're not OK with my own God if you refuse to accept Jesus as your role model!

You're here advocating for ban on what some people believe all because you feel they're responsible for most of the menace in our society. And you're also claiming you know God.

Please what is the benefit of your write-up if you can't direct people (who are religiously inclined) to the one and only form of religion that could bring about LOVE and PEACE amongst all those practicing it? undecided

That is why we are Jehovah's Witnesses!

All your people hate us NOT because we're a menace in the society, in fact we're the world's most peace loving worshipers! You and your folks hate us because you don't want to be corrected in your filthy lifestyles yet you want to relate with us as children/worshipers of the same God.

That is what we're tactfully, calmly and respectfully saying "IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!"
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
lawani:
But there were no holy wars like jihads and crusades. Christianity and Islam brought holy wars. Fighting a war for God starts with toxic beliefs like the one of JWs.
There is nothing holy in Wars!

Killing is Killing!

I can't speak for Muhammad, but going by what i have read about Jesus of Nazareth, he never raise a sword (weapon), he never taught his followers to kill and he even condemned one of them who wanted to fight to protect Jesus. Jesus even admonished his followers to let themselves be cheated or intimidate than fighting back to the point of killing someone! Matthew 5:38-48

Please lawani, is it fair?

If some hoodlums broke into a bank, kill security guards, rob everyone, rape females in the bank and by the end of the day mention you as their ringleader?

Most people are confused about the situation because you're not such a person, yet someone began broadcasting it on all social media that you're guilty since the hoodlums mention your name!

Well that's exactly what you're doing against Jesus now! embarassed
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
Maximus69:

There is nothing holy in Wars!

Killing is Killing!

I can't speak for Muhammad, but going by what i have read about Jesus of Nazareth, he never raise a sword (weapon), he never taught his followers to kill and he even condemned one of them who wanted to fight to protect Jesus. Jesus even admonished his followers to let themselves be cheated or intimidate than fighting back to the point of killing someone! Matthew 5:38-48

Please lawani, is it fair?

If some hoodlums broke into a bank, kill security guards, rob everyone, rape females in the bank and by the end of the day mention you as their ringleader?

Most people are confused about the situation because you're not such a person, yet someone began broadcasting it on all social media that you're guilty since the hoodlums mention your name!

Well that's exactly what you're doing against Jesus now! embarassed
You are right that JW are like early Christians and they are not warlike but that does not make it right for them to be saying only Christ believers will enjoy eternal life. That is misrepresenting God. Why can't you believe God is not partisan?. God is not a christian or Muslim. He is not a JW. The practice of claiming to know it all is recent, it did not exist over 2000 years ago before Christianity.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
Maximus69:

The problem with wicked people is trying to set standards for others when they're not ready to subject themselves to any form of standard!

We must stand on what we know and can prove to conviction anytime anywhere and before anyone. Sorry we are not like you who can't defend what you're saying with proofs.
Remember what you said initially "you don't need to believe (what i'm saying) just live a good life and you're OK with God"

But i can prove it that you're not OK with my own God if you refuse to accept Jesus as your role model!

You're here advocating for ban on what some people believe all because you feel they're responsible for most of the menace in our society. And you're also claiming you know God.

Please what is the benefit of your write-up if you can't direct people (who are religiously inclined) to the one and only form of religion that could bring about LOVE and PEACE amongst all those practicing it? undecided

That is why we are Jehovah's Witnesses!

All your people hate us NOT because we're a menace in the society, in fact we're the world's most peace loving worshipers! You and your folks hate us because you don't want to be corrected in your filthy lifestyles yet you want to relate with us as children/worshipers of the same God.

That is what we're tactfully, calmly and respectfully saying "IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!"
I have told you the one and only standard which is be fair in all your dealings with all men. Theology varies like language and so far you are not saying God is discriminating against people because of their beliefs, then you are okay and Your theology is sound. We are all children of God.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
lawani:
You are right that JW are like early Christians and they are not warlike but that does not make it right for them to be saying only Christ believers will enjoy eternal life. That is misrepresenting God. Why can't you believe God is not partisan?. God is not a christian or Muslim. He is not a JW. The practice of claiming to know it all is recent, it did not exist over 2000 years ago before Christianity.

@bolded

You got it excellently! smiley

The practice of claiming to know it all began when Jesus walked the earth, because he is the one and only human who knew everything possible to be known about God and life!

For your information, that's why he was called "the only begotten son of God"

If you're sincere in your heart that first century Christians and Jehovah's Witnesses are harmless preachers and teachers of LOVE and PEACE! Then it's time you stop condemning all religions because there is no tangible reason to support that notion except if you're advocating for lawlessness! wink
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
Maximus69:

@bolded

You got it excellently! smiley

The practice of claiming to know it all began when Jesus walked the earth, because he is the one and only human who knew everything possible to be known about God and life!

For your information, that's why he was called "the only begotten son of God"

If you're sincere in your heart that first century Christians and Jehovah's Witnesses are harmless preachers and teachers of LOVE and PEACE! Then it's time you stop condemning all religions because there is no tangible reason to support that notion except if you're advocating for lawlessness! wink

Some people called Jesus an atheist because he knew no other God but himself!. I do not see him as a role model. He came for Jews and by him, the salvation of non Jews is an after thought not something planned originally by God!. My own God has no special people and He is not a jealous God. He is Olodumare. Christianity and Islam claim to know it all and they issue threats against unbelievers, for this reason I condemn them.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
lawani:
I have told you the one and only standard which is be fair in all your dealings with all men. Theology varies like language and so far you are not saying God is discriminating against people because of their beliefs, then you are okay. Your theology is sound. We are all children of God.

It is finished! John 19:30

With the bolded, you've just condemned yourself!

My theology can't be sound when it's totally contrary to what you want. What you've just said could be rephrased as [b]"you're excellent in your teachings, if everyone on earth practice what you're saying, LOVE and PEACE will reign on this planet but I WON'T JUST ACCEPT IT" embarassed

Please Jesus admonished us not waste precious times with individuals like you, because you don't want to have anything to do with the light. You prefer DARKNESS! John 3:19

Thanks lawani, for spending your precious times with one of the Witnesses of JEHOVAH! smiley
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
Maximus69:

It is finished! John 19:30

With the bolded, you've just condemned yourself!

My theology can't be sound when it's totally contrary to what you want. What you've just said could be rephrased as [b]"you're excellent in your teachings, if everyone on earth practice what you're saying, LOVE and PEACE will reign on this planet but I WON'T JUST ACCEPT IT" embarassed

Please Jesus admonished us not waste precious times with individuals like you, because you don't want to have anything to do with the light. You prefer DARKNESS! John 3:19

Thanks lawani, for spending your precious times with one of the Witnesses of JEHOVAH! smiley
What I mean is that there is no human culture without theology and that theology is sound if it does not portray God as less than a gentleman. I don't mean that JW theology is sound. It is not.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
lawani:
Some people called Jesus an atheist because he knew no other God but himself!. I do not see him as a role model. He came for Jews and by him, the salvation of non Jews is an after thought not something planned originally by God!. My own God has no special people and He is not a jealous God. He is Olodumare. Christianity and Islam claim to know it all and they issue threats against unbelievers, for this reason I condemn them.

@bolded is misconception! smiley

Jesus knelt down and prayed sweating! Luke 22:44

Please was he praying to himself? John 8:28 cheesy

@Isaiah 2:1-4

God's word made it clear that the salvation of entire mankind has been in God's plan from the beginning! Genesis 12:3

If you care to know, welcome my brothers and sisters in your neighborhood and ask them to tell you why the Israelites must come first in the plan for salvation! Zachariah 8:23 smiley
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
lawani:
What I mean is that there is no human culture without theology and that theology is sound if it does not portray God as less than a gentleman. I don't mean that JW theology is sound. It is not.

Well i'm just responding to what you type, and you typed "your theology is sound" wink

I have no theology apart from what i learnt from Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

So lawani, stop deceiving yourself! cheesy
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
Maximus69:

Well i'm just responding to what you type, and you typed "your theology is sound" wink

I have no theology apart from what i learnt from Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

So lawani, stop deceiving yourself! cheesy
I have corrected it to convey what I mean. You can't prove that the theology of JW is the truth or that Jesus is the son of God. The Jews who are the authority on him do not believe in the virgin birth. To them, Jesus' bio father was a Roman soldier called Pantheras. Yet you say your teachings is the only way to eternal life!. Such needs to stop. I have my own theology which is the Yoruba traditional theology. Souls are ageless like God but we can also say they are young or old based on the number of incarnations. I support all other cultural theologies and I can learn from them. Whether you like it or not God will bring His peace on earth and all speaking ill of God by Christians and Muslims will come to a total end.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
God is the chief soul or chief imale and He is never incarnated. He rules over everything with the assistance of 200 imales on the right and 200 on the left. He is called the Agotun because He rules from Ogotun.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
lawani:
God is the chief soul or chief imale and He is never incarnated. He rules over everything with the assistance of 200 imales on the right and 200 on the left. He is called the Agotun because He rules from Ogotun.

I've gotten your theology lawani!

(1) God exists but he doesn't need to communicate with his children, as in any form of written documents known as the word of God!
(2) Humans have always existed in the spirit realms before they started traveling to and fro the earth (reincarnation)
(3) Humans can't unite as one because of their different theologies about God, life and hereafter.
(4) Irreligious humans will one day form a united force and start hunting religious humans!
(5) All these cultural theologies are OK so far they don't claim to know it all!
(6) Buddha believe all these and taught his disciples to research on their own for more wisdom!
(7) Incarnates can't figure out how old or how many times their souls have been to and fro in the spirit realms!
(cool There is no benefit in all these theologies yet you can share it with others!
(9) Souls like Buddha have reach Nirvana so incarnates who haven't reach can worship Buddha and unknown others, but only Buddha and few others are recognized globally as souls that have reached Nirvana!
(10) So Worshipers Nirvanarians need not identify themselves since their forms of worship is not uniformed!

Well all these proved just one thing!

You don't want any form of principles guiding you so that everyone could choose how to live a good life from their own conscience!

Let me educate you!

People quarrel due to rifts and rifts comes up due to conflict in standards. If their is no form of standard/rule/principle to guide people, that's when conflicts arises and it's conflicts that leads to WARS (killings)

So with all your theologies there is nothing worth considering because it's not going to cure the plague for which you've been condemning religion! wink
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
Maximus69:

I've gotten your theology lawani!

(1) God exists but he doesn't need to communicate with his children, as in any form of written documents known as the word of God!
(2) Humans have always existed in the spirit realms before they started traveling to and fro the earth (reincarnation)
(3) Humans can't unite as one because of their different theologies about God, life and hereafter.
(4) Irreligious humans will one day form a united force and start hunting religious humans!
(5) All these cultural theologies are OK so far they don't claim to know it all!
(6) Buddha believe all these and taught his disciples to research on their own for more wisdom!
(7) Incarnates can't figure out how old or how many times their souls have been to and fro in the spirit realms!
(cool There is no benefit in all these theologies yet you can share it with others!
(9) Souls like Buddha have reach Nirvana so incarnates who haven't reach can worship Buddha and unknown others, but only Buddha and few others are recognized globally as souls that have reached Nirvana!
(10) So Worshipers Nirvanarians need not identify themselves since their forms of worship is not uniformed!

Well all these proved just one thing!

You don't want any form of principles guiding you so that everyone could choose how to live a good life from their own conscience!

Let me educate you!

People quarrel due to rifts and rifts comes up due to conflict in standards. If their is no form of standard/rule/principle to guide people, that's when conflicts arises and it's conflicts that leads to WARS (killings)

So with all your theologies there is nothing worth considering because it's not going to cure the plague for which you've been condemning religion! wink
Humans can unite as one under God despite different languages or theologies. We are all children of God. No written word, not even IFA verses can be described as word of God. That will be taking it too far!. God and our ori communicates with us via IFA divination. Religion that is Christianity and Islam divides us up into believers and unbelievers and that is the very beginning of wars and different kinds of animosities. You do not need religion to be a good human being, what you need for that is empathy, you don't even need theology.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
lawani:
Humans can unite as one under God despite different languages or theologies. We are all children of God. No written word, not even IFA verses can be described as word of God. That will be taking it too far!. God and our ori communicates with us via IFA divination. Religion that is Christianity and Islam divides us up into believers and unbelievers and that is the very beginning of wars and different kinds of animosities. You do not need religion to be a good human being, what you need for that is empathy, you don't even need theology.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So Ifa is what will unite humans globally? cheesy

And why not just concentrate on the one and only organization i'm presenting to you? wink

You're dodging the truth by bringing up false religious groups after i've presented the one and only group God is using to unite people as one to you! cheesy

Can you now see how crooked your mind is? cheesy
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by OpenYourEyes1: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
lawani:
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by OpenYourEyes1: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
lawani:

Empathy honestly never worked for me while I was an athiest. The mind of an atheist is pure evil. I even considered killing people who were fond of dumping refuse indiscriminately. I also considered killing rapists back then. I honestly thought that was the right thing to do. I hated lawbreakers with a passion and thought the only way to stop them was destroying or castrating them. I foolishly thought that breaking the law to fight law breakers should be justified.
Ever since I found JESUS I discovered better ways of solving problems without resorting to violence. No more depression, no more porn addiction, no more hate (I try my best by GOD grace), lust for women has completely disappeared,. Embrace JESUS and be set free like me.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by OpenYourEyes1: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Empathy honestly never worked for me while I was an athiest. The mind of an atheist is pure evil. I even considered killing people who were fond of dumping refuse indiscriminately. I also considered killing rapists back then. I honestly thought that was the right thing to do. I hated lawbreakers with a passion and thought the only way to stop them was destroying or castrating them. I foolishly thought that breaking the law to fight law breakers should be justified.
Ever since I found JESUS I discovered better ways of solving problems without resorting to violence. No more depression, no more porn addiction, no more hate (I try my best by GOD grace), lust for women has completely disappeared,. Embrace JESUS and be set free like me.

Sucide thoughts disappeared completely
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by OpenYourEyes1: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
Maximus69:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So Ifa is what will unite humans globally? cheesy

And why not just concentrate on the one and only organization i'm presenting to you? wink

You're dodging the truth by bringing up false religious groups after i've presented the one and only group God is using to unite people as one to you! cheesy

Can you now see how crooked your mind is? cheesy
What IFA teaches is iwa Pele or gentle character, so far you have it, you are right with God. My mind is not crooked, rather you are the one who have lost your mind to heresy and blasphemous doctrines but you can still be saved. It is heart rending to think that children and impressionable folks are under the influence of bible teachers like you and others. Yes, IFA can unite the world and change here for the better but other cultural theologies must be propped up too.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Thank God you are no longer an atheist! You now need a better theology that does not divide human beings into believers and unbelievers. May God help you.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
lawani:
What IFA teaches is iwa Pele or gentle character, so far you have it, you are right with God. My mind is not crooked rather you are the one who have lost your mind to heresy and blasphemous doctrines but you can still be saved. It is heart rending to think that children and impressionable folks are under the influence of bible teachers like you and others. Yes, IFA can unite the world and change here for the better but other cultural theologies must be propped up too.

You're the funniest clown ever! cheesy

Just read the bolded and flash back at what you typed initially. cheesy

(1)"There is no God's word anywhere" Yet Ifa teaches, please how? cheesy

(2)"Your mind is not crooked" you think the world could be united as one Yet you don't want one single form of standard to guide us all! cheesy

(3)I can still be saved, Your theology says all of us are travellers traveling to and fro the earth and spirit realms until we reach Nirvana. Please if i may ask, from what exactly am i to be saved? cheesy

Over 8,500,000 adults from different nations of this politically divided world full of racism, formed one big happy family of peace loving worshipers. And you're saying "such teachings is a menace on our planet".
Well let's see the effectiveness of your Ifa on people from different lands, let Ifa make them drop harmful weapons capable of destroying lives, let Ifa unite them as one family and let Ifa present it's teaching that's efficacious enough to make you and it's worshipers/followers/ students good enough to reach the hearts of listeners.
Perhaps then your Ifa could come somewhere close to my Jesus of Nazareth, until then enjoy deceiving yourself! cheesy
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 9:55am On Oct 21, 2019
Maximus69:

You're the funniest clown ever! cheesy

Just read the bolded and flash back at what you typed initially. cheesy

(1)"There is no God's word anywhere" Yet Ifa teaches, please how? cheesy

(2)"Your mind is not crooked" you think the world could be united as one Yet you don't want one single form of standard to guide us all! cheesy

(3)I can still be saved, Your theology says all of us are travellers traveling to and fro the earth and spirit realms until we reach Nirvana. Please if i may ask, from what exactly am i to be saved? cheesy

Over 8,500,000 adults from different nations of this politically divided world full of racism, formed one big happy family of peace loving worshipers. And you're saying "such teachings is a menace on our planet".
Well let's see the effectiveness of your Ifa on people from different lands, let Ifa make them drop harmful weapons capable of destroying lives, let Ifa unite them as one family and let Ifa present it's teaching that's efficacious enough to make you and it's worshipers/followers/ students good enough to reach the hearts of listeners.
Perhaps then your Ifa could come somewhere close to my Jesus of Nazareth, until then enjoy deceiving yourself! cheesy

There is philosophy in IFA and there is a lot to learn but it is not the word of God. You can still be saved from toxic theology. We have one standard which is be fair to all men in your dealings. No cultural theology is wrong so far there is no toxic belief therein.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2019
lawani:
There is philosophy in IFA and there is a lot to learn but it is not the word of God. You can still be saved from toxic theology. We have one standard which is be fair to all men in your dealings. No cultural theology is wrong so far there is no toxic belief therein.

I agreed with you completely that there are many toxic theologies out there. But for you to know the one that's guiltless amongst them. You need to examine the aftermath of such teachings!

Jehovah's Witnesses have achieved what you desire and none of your so called cultural theologies have come any close to their achievement.

So it's clear that truthfully speaking you don't want the truth! wink
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Maximus69:

I agreed with you completely that there are many toxic theologies out there. But for you to know the one that's guiltless amongst them. You need to examine the aftermath of such teachings!

Jehovah's Witnesses have achieved what you desire and none of your so called cultural theologies have come any close to their achievement.

So it's clear that truthfully speaking you don't want the truth! wink
What is your truth? Jesus is the only begotten son of God and belief in his teaching is the only way to partake in God's eternal life?. I have to believe unintelligent things to be saved?. Your theology is wrong from the ground up and you have to leave your common sense to believe it. God wants us to use our intellect not abandon it.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
lawani:
What is your truth? Jesus is the only begotten son of God and belief in his teaching is the only way to partake in God's eternal life?. I have to believe unintelligent things to be saved?. Your theology is wrong from the ground up and you have to leave your common sense to believe it. God wants us to use our intellect not abandon it.

If you're truthful about the bolded, then tell this forum what happened to people's intellect so that the world is not at peace?

I have simplified what the Bible teaches for you, but it's obvious you love confusion.

Hellooooooooo lawani, conflicts will arise because all humans are intelligent beings having brains to choose what they will accept as right and wrong. So there will continue to be disputes if we're not in agreement over right and wrong.

Jehovah's Witnesses have settled these differences between peoples from various cultural backgrounds, races and works of life and a big happy family of peace loving worshipers have sufficed.
What else do you need to make you understand that Jesus whose teachings made this possible is the only way if the earth will become a Paradise?

Stop deceiving yourself! wink
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
Maximus69:

If you're truthful about the bolded, then tell this forum what happened to people's intellect so that the world is not at peace?

I have simplified what the Bible teaches for you, but it's obvious you love confusion.

Hellooooooooo lawani, conflicts will arise because all humans are intelligent beings having brains to choose what they will accept as right and wrong. So there will continue to be disputes if we're not in agreement over right and wrong.

Jehovah's Witnesses have settled these differences between peoples from various cultural backgrounds, races and works of life and a big happy family of peace loving worshipers have sufficed.
What else do you need to make you understand that Jesus whose teachings made this possible is the only way if the earth will become a Paradise?

Stop deceiving yourself! wink
Christianity is heretic, it is blasphemy against God. The same is true of JW teachings and doctrines. God is a gentleman. He is not partisan. He is the father of all not of Muslim, christian or JW alone.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by sirjoe1124(m): 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
Maximus69:

Sensible Traditional Theologies!

Hmmmmmmmmmm, how i wish it works that way! undecided

Well from the time of Abel till today religionists who are fanatical have spilled innocent blood of sincere and honest hearted believers! Luke 11:51

God is ready to avenge their blood and to ask from the hands of their executors! Genesis 4:10

That is why the interest in religion is fast disappearing amongst youths who are the active ones and many of them are becoming lawless! Matthew 24:12

This is the end time, and soon none religionists will soon dominate the world political scene and they will make rules to stop religion completely. That is what you're reading at Revelations 13:16-18

At that dreadful times things will become extremely difficult for those who wants to keep their faith going, only those who endured to the end will see God's Kingdom! Matthew 24:13

All hypocritical religious title chiefs will surrender and their followers will become totally confused, meanwhile there will remain the one and only true Christians that most people failed to recognize all these while! Jehovah's Witnesses will continue to preach and teach in all their neighborhood for people to know that there still remains one religious group that has not denounce their faith! Matthew 24:14

Then the hypocritical religious title chiefs and their former fanatical followers will become jealous of the JWs just as Cain did to Abel in the beginning, but God Almighty will intervene in behalf of his true worshippers! Psalms 105:15

Satan and all his demons who have been deceiving unbelievers will be arrested {Revelations 20:1-3} and all those who failed to recognize Jesus' brothers will be destroyed! Matthew 25:46

So Religion will soon be banned according to God's word {Revelations 17:15-18} but true Christians will continue to preach and teach since their own faith is not tied to buildings called Church. Satan, his demons and his human agents try to attack them. That's when God will order Jesus "Start ruling" {Psalms 110:2} and Jesus will kill all those who failed to recognize his true followers! Luke 19:27
Nobody will be jealous of JW. Please stop misleading people,JW is a religious institution just like the opus dei and it doesn't conote they're more superior than other religious entities

1 Like

Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
lawani:
Christianity is heretic, it is blasphemy against God. The same is true of JW teachings and doctrines. God is a gentleman. He is not partisan. He is the father of all not of Muslim, christian or JW alone.

If you're truthfully convinced about NIRVANA, why are you calling for a group to be banned?

After all everybody will reach NIRVANA anyway. cheesy

Stop deceiving yourself with lies of NIRVANA, there is no NIRVANA anywhere, evil must stop that's what you and i are yearning for! cheesy
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
sirjoe1124:

Nobody will be jealous of JW. Please stop misleading people,JW is a religious institution just like the opus dei and it doesn't conote they're more superior than other religious entities

The FRUIT tells for itself! Matthew 7:15-20

So your argument amounts to nothing, i wasn't born a JW, i saw the FRUIT and got convinced that they're the only group working for the Prince of Peace! John 17:20-23
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2019
Maximus69:

If you're truthfully convinced about NIRVANA, why are you calling for a group to be banned?

After all everybody will reach NIRVANA anyway. cheesy

Stop deceiving yourself with lies of NIRVANA, there is no NIRVANA anywhere, evil must stop that's what you and i are yearning for! cheesy
I am calling for all groups to be banned who say God will punish people for unbelief. You will continue reincarnating until you become Apeere in Yoruba theology or nirvana in Buddhism. That is the reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

/ Genesis Church To Withdraw From Body Of Celestial Church Over K1 & Baba Eto Imbr / Why People Believe Or Hold Unto Religious Beliefs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.