Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Religion Must Be Banned! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Must Be Banned! (4563 Views)

This Bible Passage Proves That Islam Is A Destructive Religion (must Read) / Spiritualism Supersedes Religion. {must Read} / Why The "Fundamentalist" Approach To Religion Must Be Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2019
Maximus69:

The cultural theologies you're advocating didn't just come to existence by chance,Powerful spirit beings are behind them. And their motive was to get humans to worship each one of them!

Back then, this spirit beings set rules for their worshipers according to what each spirit being likes or dislikes. Each of them occupy a certain area, that's why people back then worship a certain deity in one locality whose rules and values differs from that of another locality.

Wars do occur back then when these spirits battle for dominance over a wide range of land, they instigate worshipers to fight for them and whoever looses his worshipers during the conflict will have to evacuate that area for the winner to carry on dominating as the more powerful deity.

So when you read the Bible and notice that God ordered his worshipers to exterminate unbelievers, it's due to dominance between God and those powerful spirits. That's why God usually do things that will help right thinking persons worshiping those lesser spirits {Exodus 8:16-19}to grasp that the most powerful spirit being {Supreme Being} is the one fighting for dominance now! Joshua 2:9-13 compared to Exodus 14:14-30

Today, those spirit beings have lost their position in heaven where they have lived all their lives {Revelations 12:7-12} and now they're angry more than ever knowing that it's getting to the time God will destroy them all. That's why you're seeing all these clashes in the name of religion on earth today!

So don't think that cultural theologies are of anything worthwhile, it's the same spirit beings that people were worshiping back then that have transformed themselves to form new religion {2Corinthians 11:14} they're no more fighting themselves for dominance again but instigating humans who don't have the knowledge of truth to kill one another! Revelations 6:4

Their intention now is to make sure that no flesh survive before God destroy them! Matthew 24:22

God bless you! smiley
All cultures acknowledge the supreme being along with lesser deities. In Yoruba, it is Olodumare who is the same as Igbo's Chukwuabiama and Hausa Ubangiji and etc. It is all harmonious and we worship the lesser deities. All creation of God should be worshipped.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 14, 2019
lawani:
All cultures acknowledge the supreme being along with lesser deities. In Yoruba, it is Olodumare who is the same as Igbo's Chukwuabiama and Hausa Ubangiji and etc. It is all harmonious and we worship the lesser deities. All creation of God should be worshipped.

If that's true, then what led to the unending wars between Ife and Modakeke, Iran and Iraq, Israel and Palestine? Or what led the Ekitis , Ilorins, Ilesas, Egbas and the rest to wage wars against the Oyo empire?

My friend, it was demons all these people worshipped back then not the Almighty God!

The demons only played smart because they knew that the descendants of their worshipers will still hear of the God of Israel {the Almighty God}, so they made them think they're all worshiping that same God in different ways.
But yet they're giving their worshipers different norms Obatala, Ogun, Sango, Osun all tricked their worshipers that they're all worshipers of the Almighty Olodumare yet their rules totally contradicts one another! cheesy
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Maximus69:

If that's true, then what led to the unending wars between Ife and Modakeke, Iran and Iraq, Israel and Palestine? Or what led the Ekitis , Ilorins, Ilesas, Egbas and the rest to wage wars against the Oyo empire?

My friend, it was demons all these people worshipped back then not the Almighty God!

The demons only played smart because they knew that the descendants of their worshipers will still hear of the God of Israel {the Almighty God}, so they made them think they're all worshiping that same God in different ways.
But yet they're giving their worshipers different norms Obatala, Ogun, Sango, Osun all tricked their worshipers that they're all worshipers of the Almighty Olodumare yet their rules totally contradicts one another! cheesy
We worship deities, nature, ancestors and etc not demons. Why would you worship the God of Israel if you are not suffering from inferiority complex? That God is not the almighty God at all because it is jealous and has its own special people. You can not claim to be worshipping the god of Israel because your theology does not allign with Judaism.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
lawani:
We worship deities, nature, ancestors and etc not demons. Why would you worship the God of Israel if you are not suffering from inferiority complex? That God is not the almighty God at all because it is jealous and has its own special people. You can not claim to be worshipping the god of Israel because your theology does not allign with Judaism.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
How i wish this is true! smiley

Well that means you still need to make a thorough research on the origin of life,
how we got here?
why we are here?
why so much suffering?
why so much injustice?
why do we die? and
what happens to us after death, or where are our dead loved ones?

The God of Israel (who claims to be the Almighty God) provided answers to all these questions.

So if your God can answer these questions satisfactorily or provide better much more reasonable answers to these questions, then i'll throw that of Israel into the trash now and worship yours, after all you're from my own race! smiley
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
@lawani

There is nothing worth considering in any kind of theology if the deity you're worshiping can't answer life's most important questions!

You're condemning religion NOT because you don't believe in deities or worship of deities. What you count as evil is the senseless killings in the name of God/gods.

So to be liberal, you need to first dig out the cause of jealousy, anger, intimidation and other factors leading to hatred. Of course you can't do that if you don't know the reason
Why we are here?
What brought us here?
Why do we grow old, get sick and expire (die)?
Where are our dead loved ones?
Is this life all there is?

Satisfying answers to these questions will help in reaching the hearts of your listeners, most of whom often behave irrationally due to frustration as they have no clue about the purpose of life! smiley

So can you attempt those thought provoking questions with wisdom from your own God/gods?
Because the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob have spoken in volumes regarding all of these.

That's why most intellectuals who carefully studied his book (Bible) can't beat the feeling that this God is truthfully the Almighty Creator who made everything!
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
Maximus69:
@lawani

There is nothing worth considering in any kind of theology if the deity you're worshiping can't answer life's most important questions!

You're condemning religion NOT because you don't believe in deities or worship of deities. What you count as evil is the senseless killings in the name of God/gods.

So to be liberal, you need to first dig out the cause of jealousy, anger, intimidation and other factors leading to hatred. Of course you can't do that if you don't know the reason
Why we are here?
What brought us here?

Satisfying answers to these questions will help in reaching the hearts of your listeners, most of whom often behave irrationally due to frustration as they have no clue about the purpose of life! smiley

So can you attempt those thought provoking questions with wisdom from your own God/gods?
Because the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob have spoken in volumes regarding all of these.

That's why most intellectuals who carefully studied his book (Bible) can't beat the feeling that this God is truthfully the Almighty Creator who made everything!
We are here to make both here and oneself better. Earth is a market place while heaven is home. God and our ori brought us here. We grow old and die so as to continue the endless cycle of incarnation till we reach apeere which Buddhists call state of Nirvana. Our dead loved ones are on the other side, the great beyond. They are now irunmales or spirit beings. This life is not all there is, not even close, the great beyond where God rules is HOME.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
lawani:

(1)We are here to make both here and oneself better.

(2)Earth is a market place while heaven is home. God and our ori brought us here.

(3)We grow old and die so as to continue the endless cycle of incarnation till we reach apeere which Buddhists call state of Nirvana.

(4)Our dead loved ones are on the other side, the great beyond.

(5)They are now irunmales or spirit beings.

(6)This life is not all there is, not even close, the great beyond where God rules is HOME.

Your response sounds nice but incomplete for some reasons!
(1)We are here to make both here and oneself better Whose plan is it that brought us here?

(2)Earth is market place while heaven is home. God and Ori brought us here People goes to market and they are aware of how they left their respective homes, so what is it that you are buying/selling in the market and can you remember how your home looks like?

(3)Incarnation is another case. Do all worshipers of your deities knew this? Or some who got the idea from Buddhist added it to their own beliefs?

(4)Our dead loved ones are on the other side the great beyond. Is there any evidence of this? Because i have lots of dead loved ones (even those that were murdered) and nothing has been heard of them after death!

(5)Irunmales or spirit beings! Can you prove this?if so can they help us or can we help them? Because this is a global idea until the Bible came to refute it!

(6) This life is not all there is, the great beyond where God rules is home. So the question comes back again! Must we all leave home for this market thing? What exactly are we all coming to buy/sell in the market? Can't few ones do the marketing just like we're used to in real life?
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Maximus69:

Your response sounds nice but incomplete for some reasons!
(1)We are here to make both here and oneself better Whose plan is it that brought us here?

(2)Earth is market place while heaven is home. God and Ori brought us here People goes to market and they are aware of how they left their respective homes, so what is it that you are buying/selling in the market and can you remember how your home looks like?

(3)Incarnation is another case. Do all worshipers of your deities knew this? Or some who got the idea from Buddhist added it to their own beliefs?

(4)Our dead loved ones are on the other side the great beyond. Is there any evidence of this? Because i have lots of dead loved ones (even those that were murdered) and nothing has been heard of them after death!

(5)Irunmales or spirit beings! Can you prove this?if so can they help us or can we help them? Because this is a global idea until the Bible came to refute it!

(6) This life is not all there is, the great beyond where God rules is home. So the question comes back again! Must we all leave home for this market thing? What exactly are we all coming to buy/sell in the market? Can't few ones do the marketing just like we're used to in real life?

You don't have to believe if it does not make sense to you. Just live a good life according to your conscience and treat people as you would like to be treated and you are OK with God.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
lawani:

You don't have to believe if it does not make sense to you. Just live a good life according to your conscience and treat people as you would like to be treated and you are OK with God.

Well that's why right thinking intellectuals accepted the book "Bible" as unbeatable information from the Almighty God!

The word Believe connotes Trust!

Obviously you quickly swallow your presentation because you can't defend it anywhere! embarassed

You expected people to live a good life according to their conscience, whereas people's conscience die off slowly as they're seeing evil happening on daily bases and God is doing nothing to curb the perpetrators of such evil deeds! smiley

Please who is it that won't say exactly what you've just typed up their?

Celebrities of all kinds for example Politicians, Entertainers, Philanthropists, Religionists, Psychologists and other Elites always say this same thing. But when it comes to actions, it is the other way round!

So what happened? cheesy

That's where BELIEVE comes in! smiley
You need to help them build TRUST in what you're saying, otherwise everything you've said will just blow away along with the wind!

Over 8,500,000 persons from different lands across the globe have been helped to build trust in a special form of teaching, NOT just the live a good life stuff. But a unique form of teaching that enters deep down their hearts, making them to feel sorry for what they've done wrong in the past and willing to take appropriate steps not to go back to doing those things!

Misrepresentation is what made most of you lost interest in God's word, you thought all those religions claiming Christians are Christians. But i'm telling you now that it's just about 8,500,000 persons worldwide are practicing Christianity!

Satisfying answers to all those questions i asked you are there in the Bible, but if you're not ready to learn from the true Christians . You can never find the answers on your own! wink
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 15, 2019
@lawani

The demons are deceiving people everywhere, telling them "you need not believe {trust} any teaching, just believe {trust} in your own understanding.
That is what all the religions in the world are saying apart from Jehovah's Witnesses, our own teaching is believe {trust} Jesus' teachings and Jesus himself said it's not his own teachings but of the one who sent him (the Almighty God)!

The demons are teaching you that
"you have been existing before you appear here"
"you will continue to exist after you expire here"
"you will become god{Irunmole} after here"

But how do you deal with intelligent beings like you? They're saying "you can figure it out on your own" yet it's obvious that billions of people are here and they do not know how to deal with their fellow man!

Sorry lawani, i'm one of the worshipers of JEHOVAH the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Our intellect is far far superior to that of those demons. It's not because we're wiser than them but because we have the greatest teacher of all times "Jesus" the only begotten son of the most high God!
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2019
@Maximus 69 You are not going to be allowed to be threatening unbelievers of your theology with death or hell fire. That is basic. You are not going to be allowed to portray God as an unreasonable person who has a special people. God is the father of all. You can only make people realise the truth, you can't ram your truth down their throats. Your manufactured truths. I am really sorry for you.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2019
lawani:
@Maximus 69 You are not going to be allowed to be threatening unbelievers of your theology with death or hell fire. That is basic. You are not going to be allowed to portray God as an unreasonable person who has a special people. God is the father of all. You can only make people realise the truth, you can't ram your truth down their throats. Your manufactured truths. I am really sorry for you.

Haaaaaaa lawani! embarassed

Hope you're not annoyed at me?

Well i'm one of 8,500,000 global soldiers of Jesus, our commander has fully equipped us.
You presented what you have and you yourself bear me witness when i said "I wish what you're saying is true, so that i can throw the God of Israel into the trash bin" but if you can't convince me, it's not your fault. It's just that you've not found how to gain that indomitable power of intellect!

We know how it hurts to be a casualty during this psychological warfare, that's why we don't need to add insult to the injury by trying to force the TRUTH down your throat! undecided
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2019
[quote author=Maximus69 post=83152029]

Please forgive me if i have hurt you in anyway! undecided
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Niflheim(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2019
RELIGION: A VAST LAGOON FILLED WITH PIG FAECES!!!

2 Likes

Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2019
[quote author=Maximus69 post=83152075][/quote]It is unethical to be threatening unbelievers of your strange theology with death. Please stop doing so. You are hurting me if you continue. The style of threatening unbelievers with death or hellfire started two thousand years ago with Christianity and the time has come to put an end to it. God is a gentleman and not a maniac.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
lawani:
It is unethical to be threatening unbelievers of your strange theology with death. Please stop doing so. You are hurting me if you continue. The style of threatening unbelievers with death or hellfire started two thousand years ago with Christianity and the time has come to put an end to it. God is a gentleman and not a maniac.

My own God has nothing to do with hellfire, that's the work of misinterpretations!

He threatens no one!

All he's saying is death is not part of his program, it was rebellion that brought it in so it will be removed. Isaiah 25:8
But when it is removed, only those who live by his rules will be allowed to continue living on earth FOREVER! Psalms 37:29

If you build a house, of course you'll have tenants living with you. You only quit stubborn tenants who won't abide by your rules because they're going to make your house uninhabitable for others living there. That's exactly what my God is saying.

Unlike your theology, humans have a lifespan and at death it ends there so death ends it all for those who won't live up to the standard laid down by my God, while obedient ones are given the antidote of aging and death so that they can live forever on earth! Revelations 21:1-4 compared to Proverbs 2:20-22

So my own God threatens no one! smiley
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by OpenYourEyes1: 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
Maximus69:

My own God has nothing to do with hellfire, that's the work of misinterpretations!

He threatens no one!

All he's saying is death is not part of his program, it was rebellion that brought it in so it will be removed. Isaiah 25:8
But when it is removed, only those who live by his rules will be allowed to continue living on earth FOREVER! Psalms 37:29

If you build a house, of course you'll have tenants living with you. You only quit stubborn tenants who won't abide by your rules because they're going to make your house uninhabitable for others living there. That's exactly what my God is saying.

Unlike your theology, humans have a lifespan and at death it ends there so death ends it all for those who won't live up to the standard laid down by my God, while obedient ones are given the antidote of aging and death so that they can live forever on earth! Revelations 21:1-4 compared to Proverbs 2:20-22

Was GOD threatening Adam and Eve here:

"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die." — Genesis 2:17

HE told them the truth.

"You will be sent to jail if you steal"— government

This too is not a threat. It is the truth.
We have to keep reminding ourselves of this truth to avoid going to hell or jail.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
Maximus69:

He threatens no one!

If something is true you realise it from the inside out, that is unlike your theology, please stop threatening unbelievers of your theology with exclusion from eternal life. God is not partisan, he is the father of all.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Was GOD threatening Adam and Eve here:

"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die." — Genesis 2:17

HE told them the truth.

"You will be sent to jail if you steal"— government

This too is not a threat. It is the truth.
We have to keep reminding ourselves of this truth to avoid going to hell or jail.

NO Sir, that is like telling them
I own this place, so i call the short here. You'll be allowed to continue staying if you obey my rules. But if you rebel, you'll be evicted

God never said anything about hell there, it's either they live by his rules (since they're strangers on the planet) or the disobey, become a menace to themselves and other living creatures. So he will send them back to nonexistence NOT eternal torment without dying! smiley
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
lawani:
If something is true you realise it from the inside out, that is unlike your theology, please stop threatening unbelievers of your theology with exclusion from eternal life. God is not partisan, he is the father of all.

Hmmmmmmmmm,
OK let's hear from your own theology, what is the end result of evil people who aren't willing to change? smiley

My own God said "they will die naturally without having the chance to come back again, while those who lives by his rules will be allowed to continue living forever"

So let's hear your own theology! smiley
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmmm,
OK let's hear from your own theology, what is the end result of evil people who aren't willing to change? smiley

My own God said "they will die naturally without having the chance to come back again, while those who lives by his rules will be allowed to continue living forever"

So let's hear your own theology! smiley
They are young souls who are on the journey to perfection. They will continue reincarnating till they become perfect. We are all on the same journey.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
lawani:
They are young souls who are on the journey to perfection. They will continue reincarnating till they become perfect. We are all on the same journey.

Wow!

Sound nice!

Please how come they're young?

Are souls of different age, so that some are young while some are perhaps old?
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
Maximus69:

Wow!

Sound nice!

Please how come they're young?

Are souls of different age, so that some are young while some are perhaps old?
Young souls have not reincarnated many times, so they are inexperienced and prone to mistakes while old souls have gone far on the journey towards perfection. We are all on that journey.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
lawani:
Young souls have not reincarnated many times, so they are inexperienced and prone to mistakes while old souls have gone far on the journey towards perfection. We are all on that journey.

You didn't get my question!

Do souls have a beginning of life, so that there are young and old souls?

Who caused their birth and how? undecided
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
Maximus69:

You didn't get my question!

Do souls have a beginning of life, so that there are young and old souls?

Who caused their birth and how? undecided
I am not a priest and I am merely trying, God is the source of everything. We are all incarnates of irunmales from the great beyond. God is the king and chief irunmale who is never incarnated. He rules over all. It is not the birthday of a soul that makes it old but the number of incarnations. If you have learnt all the lessons you need to learn during incarnations, you then become apeere.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
Maximus69:
@lawani

Why we are here?
What brought us here?

@Maximus69 Please type into google 'contradictions in the bible'. This is the age of the internet and ignorance is a choice.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
lawani:
@Maximus69 Please type into google 'contradictions in the bible'. This is the age of the internet and ignorance is a choice.

OK it's like you trust(believe) Google, but i've spent several years of my life thoroughly studying and examining the Bible before i developed absolute trust(believe) in it as God's word!

So can you share your Google experience with me? Because i'm a Christian (preacher and teacher of God's word) and unlike your own theology which you can't competently defend with efficacy, i can prove before anyone that the Bible (God's word) is PERFECT! smiley
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
Maximus69:

OK it's like you trust(believe) Google, but i've spent several years of my life thoroughly studying and examining the Bible before i developed absolute trust(believe) in it as God's word!

So can you share your Google experience with me? Because i'm a Christian (preacher and teacher of God's word) and unlike your own theology which you can't competently defend with efficacy, i can prove before anyone that the Bible (God's word) is PERFECT! smiley
I have defended my theology but you don't have to believe it to be saved. You just need to attend to your character and ensure balance. There is no word of God anywhere, all were written by men and it is full of errors. Just google what I said you should google. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
lawani:
I am not a priest and I am merely trying.

God is the source of everything. We are all incarnates of irunmales from the great beyond. God is the king and chief irunmale who is never incarnated. He rules over all. It is not the birthday of a soul that makes it old but the number of incarnations. If you have learnt all the lessons you need to learn during incarnations, you then become apeere.

The bolded!

Does that mean there are PRIESTS of your god/God here in Africa (apart from your Buddhist theory) who can teach your reincarnation theology effectively? undecided

My mother is from Ifa background, and i was close to the Ifa priests. I never heard anything like reincarnation in all the things they do say!

So where can we find these so called PRIESTS in Yoruba land, and which of the numerous deities do you know that it's priest can competently teach the reincarnation theology?

Because i've got thought provoking questions to ask them! smiley
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
lawani:
I have defended my theology but you don't have to believe it to be saved. You just need to attend to your character and ensure balance. There is no word of God anywhere, all were written by men and it is full of errors. Just google what I said you should google. Thanks and God bless you.

@bolded

If you're sure that there is no word of God anywhere, then why are you talking about God? smiley
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
Maximus69:

@bolded

If you're sure that there is no word of God anywhere, then why are you talking about God? smiley
I used my God given intellect to come to my conclusions about God and etc.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
Maximus69:

The bolded!

Does that mean there are PRIESTS of your god/God here in Africa (apart from your Buddhist theory) who can teach your reincarnation theology effectively? undecided

My mother is from Ifa background, and i was close to the Ifa priests. I never heard anything like reincarnation in all the things they do say!

So where can we find these so called PRIESTS in Yoruba land, and which of the numerous deities do you know that it's priest can competently teach the reincarnation theology?

Because i've got thought provoking questions to ask them! smiley
There are several verses of the IFA oracle that talks about reincarnation. People are named Babatunde, Yetunde etc to reflect the belief that an ancestor has come again. Please make proper enquiries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Should Pastor's Wife Preach In Their Husband's Absence? / (BIBLE MYSTERY) Who Wrote The Book Of Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.