Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

‘Niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ (2219 Views)

‘niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ / Ita-Giwa Volunteers To Negotiate With Niger Delta Militants If Only... / Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ by doctokwus: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
Funny criminals.After their operatives and operational capabilities have been decimated! When last was a pipeline vandalised after that exposure of their sponsors,closure of their dynamite supply company and arrest of many foot soldiers?
Who wants to negotiate with criminals who are only after pipeline protection contracts?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ by outknow: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
QuotaSystem:
You're the one seeking dialogue, not the FG any longer.

That ship has already sailed. Keep up with events or observe from the sidelines.

The Niger Delta Avengers has agreed to hold talks with the Federal Government to resolve the lingering crisis in the Niger Delta region.

You see how you read upside down??

In Nnamdi Kanu's voice "my goodness me, we must continue..."
Re: ‘Niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ by QuotaSystem: 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
You're clearly pained as evidenced by your resort to unnecessary insults in making your case cheesy

You say brute force is not effective in dealing with terrorist militants, yet we have not heard of a single woman raped or a single person harassed since the military rained fireworks on Arepo. Keep fooling yourself.

Get it into your skull; It's either the militants drop their arms and end their economic sabotage or get wiped out by brute force. QED.

TheFreeOne:

[s]Another zombie clown on the loose. I bet you must be one those closet jihadists / Fulani terrorists like your grand patron.

So in your warped mind calling for diplomacy in handling ND crisis makes is now a crime

I am not NDA spokesperson so whatever their demand should be subject to the discussion with FG but most especially I believe a just and fair system to all is of utmost necessity for a united Nigeria.[/s]

It's only a fool that believes brute force as the solution to ND crisis.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ by Businessideas: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
LMFashions:
I'll believe this news when I see it on the NDA website.
Assuming this is true I'm eager to see the FG response.
The government is not interested in any negotiations. Do you think it's for fun the government is funding new oil finds in benue, lake Chad and Lagos?Do you think it's for fun that the hydroelectric power plants are being revamped and new multi-billion solar investment is being made, do you think it's for fun, new roads and new railway routes are being constructed. The boys in charge of Nigeria are Lagos boys. They are not smiling o.They will reenact what they did in Lagos at the federal level

4 Likes

Re: ‘Niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ by QuotaSystem: 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Shape up or ship out.

https://www.naij.com/928365-buharis-government-lying-not-ready-dialogue-niger-delta-avengers.html

outknow:

The Niger Delta Avengers has agreed to hold talks with the Federal Government to resolve the lingering crisis in the Niger Delta region.

You see how you read upside down??

In Nnamdi Kanu's voice "my goodness me, we must continue..."

2 Likes

Re: ‘Niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ by TheFreeOne: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
Businessideas:

You don't get it. Time for diplomacy is over. The government has too much Intel on them and their political sponsors.
The Ijaw campaign doesn't even have the support of most of the Niger Delta like Itshekiri and co.
[s]You probably think that we no longer have Nigerian patriots in the Land because of the nuisance some of you are creating on the social media[/s]
What's your definition of patriotism.

If the government had so much Intel why the delay to bomb those militants and arrest their sponsors.? You guys failed to realize that the bane of Nigeria woes are faulty structures of governance that didn't ensure fairness and justice as a cornerstone for peace and unity.

A holistic approach for genuine developmental plan for the ND is necessary whilst we restructure the country to engender competitive development for all. The present almajaric sharing of resources won't get us anywhere.
Re: ‘Niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ by outknow: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Shape up or ship out.

https://www.naij.com/928365-buharis-government-lying-not-ready-dialogue-niger-delta-avengers.html

In Nnamdi Kanu's voice "...You will think there are human being, you will think they are talking sense, I tell you they are agent of darkness, Light has nothing to do with darkness, my goodness me,we must continue..."

So which and which are you believing, your choice tells you who you are.
Stop deceiving yourself
Re: ‘Niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ by Nossa(m): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
QuotaSystem:
PMB's firm resolve to deal with the terrorists has driven them to seek a soft landing by all means.

I don't blame them for taking the sensible option after witnessing the massacre of their cousins at Arepo.

Let's hope the FG is still willing to negotiate because from the sound of the Nigerian Armed Forces, the militants have exhausted the extra long rope given to them.
In our merry, let's spare a thought for the iPods that have been supporting the scAvengers stance against the government for relevance, maybe they'll start to support Boko Haram as they're the only terrorists left if the scAvengers settle.

May God bless President Buhari and the Nigerian Armed Forces for their wisdom in tackling the economic terrorists.

Zombieeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ‘Niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ by TheFreeOne: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nossa:

Zombieeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Make I follow you complete am...Joro jaara joro grin
Re: ‘Niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ by Abagworo(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Another zombie clown on the loose. I bet you must be one those closet jihadists / Fulani terrorists like your grand patron.

So in your warped mind calling for diplomacy in handling ND crisis makes is now a crime

I am not NDA spokesperson so whatever their demand should be subject to the discussion with FG but most especially I believe a just and fair system to all is of utmost necessity for a united Nigeria.

It's only a fool that believes brute force as the solution to ND crisis.

Sometimes brute force helps cure brute madness. One of the reasons many people rooted for change was Jonathan's inability to improve the Niger Delta why sabotage a new untested Government? APC needs to be in power for at least 8 consecutive years before any agitation becomes justifiable. The present economic sabotage and IPOB agitations started because Buhari defeated Jonathan not because Buhari has ruled without giving Niger Delta or Igbos their deserved attention. All the roads in South south and Southeast are in shambles because the last Government despite earning so much from oil boom neglected the two zones. Let us wait fir 8 years and see if things will remain same.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ by cockoduck: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
Who the hell is this Blantyre, the spokes for the NDA is Murdoch Abinigbo
Re: ‘Niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ by outknow: 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Shape up or ship out.

Your link said it all, zombie will never change.everything you are reading upside down.pls focus on how to read and comprehend.
We all know the educational system of your country is bad, but try help yourself.
Re: ‘Niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ by TheFreeOne: 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
[s]
Abagworo:

Sometimes brute force helps cure brute madness. One of the reasons many people rooted for change was Jonathan's inability to improve the Niger Delta why sabotage a new untested Government? APC needs to be in power for at least 8 consecutive years before any agitation becomes justifiable. The present economic sabotage and IPOB agitations started because Buhari defeated Jonathan not because Buhari has ruled without giving Niger Delta or Igbos their deserved attention. All the roads in South south and Southeast are in shambles because the last Government despite earning so much from oil boom neglected the two zones. Let us wait fir 8 years and see if things will remain same.
[/s]
Re: ‘Niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ by Mckennedy: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
TheFreeOne:

The spokesman for the Dialogue Group, Mr. Ballantyne Agiri, said this in a statement in Abuja on Wednesday.

Agiri said that the NDA had constituted a contact and dialogue group to engage the Federal Government in meaningful dialogue as part of the initiatives to resolve the crisis.

He added that the group was determined to come out with results that would yield lasting peace, equity, justice and harmony among all ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.

The body has collectively and willingly agreed to heed the clarion call of eminent Nigerians and international community to dialogue with the Federal Government,’’ he said.

He urged Nigerians and the international community to follow developments on the issue closely and watch out for which side would violate the terms, rules and spirit of the dialogue.

The Federal Government should from the inception of the dialogue rule out from the agenda any monthly monetary inducement or stipend for the NDA.

“The Federal Government should be ready for structural changes that should be human and development-oriented.

“Members of the avengers’ group (who will participate in the dialogue) have already been selected, each based on his integrity, forthrightness, honesty and life track records.

“The names of members of the group for now shall not be made public for personal reasons until they begin functioning in few days ahead,’’ the spokesman said.

NAN.

http://punchng.com/niger-delta-avengers-ready-dialogue-fg-agiri/

JUNCK
Re: ‘Niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ by TheFreeOne: 6:45am On Aug 18, 2016
Mckennedy:

JUNCK

Really
Re: ‘Niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ by JohnsonOlanre: 7:16am On Aug 18, 2016
QuotaSystem:
[s] PMB's firm resolve to deal with the terrorists has driven them to seek a soft landing by all means.

I don't blame them for taking the sensible option after witnessing the massacre of their cousins at Arepo.

Let's hope the FG is still willing to negotiate because from the sound of the Nigerian Armed Forces, the militants have exhausted the extra long rope given to them.

In our merry, let's spare a thought for the iPods that have been supporting the scAvengers stance against the government for relevance, maybe they'll start to support Boko Haram as they're the only terrorists left if the scAvengers settle.

May God bless President Buhari and the Nigerian Armed Forces for their wisdom in tackling the economic terrorists.[/s]

If it's not coming from Brig. MURDOCH AGBINIBO it pure PROPAGANDA and it means that OIL WILL STILL NOT FLOW TO KADUNA REFINERY. It also means that OIL IN BAYELSA WILL NO LONGER BELONG TO JIGAWA. I dey laugh. grin grin
Re: ‘Niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ by JohnsonOlanre: 7:19am On Aug 18, 2016
Noneroone:
Afonjas are ready to believe even the fakest of news just to feel happy. Lets see where propaganda leads you to.

You sabi dem wella. The fakest news as long as it's pro-fulani/Buhari must be celebrated by our yoruba muslimz.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Osu / The Islamic Seal On Nigeria / Why Did Zik Abandon The Biafra He Supported?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.