Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers (1673 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) / Guys Are Loosers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers by 12Monkeys: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers by Baawaa(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
The two of you are mad

4 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers by sammysammy111(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
ur babe get eczema for yansh

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
You're a fuçktard and you don't know it sad
Re: My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
why is her between yansh black she sit on stove nii?
Re: My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers by 12Monkeys: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
You're a fuçktard and you don't know it sad

yeah amma fck dat already
Re: My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers by Suspectzero(m): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Can't even spell losers. You are def not a winner.
Re: My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers by Heromaniaa: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
The bleaching cream couldnt get between the bum bum. Your cheap hore has a nice butt all the same.
Re: My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
Dis guy go chop ban in few minutes
Re: My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers by dukeprince50: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
see nyash, some part fair, some part red, some part dark, what is this?? chameleon or agama lizard??
Re: My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers by 12Monkeys: 7:59am On Aug 18, 2016
dukeprince50:
see nyash, some part fair, some part red, some part dark, what is this?? chameleon or agama lizard??

That dark part is shadow effect

That red part is blushing

Nothing do her so stop taking Vaseline for another man babe

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers by dukeprince50: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2016
12Monkeys:

That dark part is shadow effect

That red part is blushing

Nothing do her so stop taking Vaseline for another man babe
so the nyash deh blush?? the dark part is shadow effect?? I believe you are not seeing the dark I'm talking about, I won't argue with you, since this is coming from a monkey
Re: My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers by Batlan01: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2016
"Loosers" Sir, U need serious beatin'.... I mean both of U
Re: My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers by 12Monkeys: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2016
dukeprince50:
so the nyash deh blush?? the dark part is shadow effect?? I believe you ate not seeing it the dark I'm talking about, I won't argue with you, since this is coming from a monkey

That yansh is blushing after the pounding it got

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2016
You hire a random bleached ass olosho to do shit for u and u are now feeling like a champ

u need help dude!
Re: My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers by 12Monkeys: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2016
Jarizod:
You hire a random bleached ass olosho to do shit for u and u are now feeling like a champ

u need help dude!

I dare you to post your baby worwor black yansh

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2016
12Monkeys:

I dare you to post your baby worwor black yansh

I would rather not..

I have respect for woman...

Now kindly keep off my mentions and go fvck ur bleached olsosho
Re: My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers by 12Monkeys: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2016
Jarizod:

I would rather not..

I have respect for woman...

Now kindly keep off my mentions and go fvck ur bleached olsosho

You like that ass.

Stop hating and try and get one like that instead of the wide flat cellulose ridden krowkrow black yansh you currently worship

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers by TylerDurden: 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
mehn I miss Nkechi...

chai see fine yansh wey i loss
Re: My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers by TylerDurden: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
bump
Re: My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers by Fesomu(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
You can't even correctly spell losers
Re: My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers by Gracespecial101(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
This shit was posted since 2016

(1) (Reply)

7 Top Secrets Of Female Masturbation (classified Intel) / Make Up / I Am Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.