Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,610 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (80924 Views)

White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 19, 2016
According to Slim, she had to curve the handsome guy she met a wedding in abuja because her dad was giving her the look.
She's very sorry now and wants to hook up.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/this-abuja-babe-is-searching-for-guy.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by madridguy(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2016
Ok

165 Likes 11 Shares

Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by lanicky(f): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2016
Question is; Was he really interested? cheesy

Good luck to her though smiley

#voteLanicky!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by Baroque(f): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2016
lol

3 Likes

Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2016
grin twitter won't do the job, she should have gone to report to a place like the Radio station or Tv station.

I pray her dad see's this cheesy

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by sumborri: 11:49am On Jun 19, 2016
Nne how much do you have before I DM you, its possible I was staring and saying in my mind "what an ugly babe". "Imagine such cheap make up" or. " What a bleached lass"

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by fagbohun4j(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2016
Your dad was giving you look It simply shows you arent ripe for dick yet.

237 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by SpeedyConnect(m): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
nawao

1 Like

Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by Iamlordgee(m): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
This is Bull-sh!t.. Guys go impersonate naw ehn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by Chimaritoponcho: 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
I don't blame her I blame social Media

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by CharlieMaria(m): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Cheap publicity. Who your search epp?

6 Likes

Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by allanphash7(m): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
I laff

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by Proffdada: 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Daddy's little girl
She go marry daddy at long last grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
lanicky:
Question is; Was he really interested? cheesy

Good luck to her though smiley

#voteLanicky!

If i vote for you what will u give me in return

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by Chimaritoponcho: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
b

2 Likes

Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by allansie(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
U wey say na ur papa go marry u last last

3 Likes

Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by macino1(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
Wonders shall never end, why do you think he might still be interested in you.
Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by topgear(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
Like her courage though

5 Likes

Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by olarhtunji(m): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
.the last guy I toasted on campus some few months back gave me a huge snub upon even say I b fine boy. She started walking very fast and I said "slow down the pace, I can't walk that fast" then she said "sorry, these the only way I know how to walk if its not OK by you then leave me alone please" she fall my hand big time only for some few weeks later to come and look 4 me in my department and asked for my pin

the mumu girl just dy my bbm I snub her in the sun in the rain at night, when an bathing and pooing even when am making out with a girl......

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by bolt000(m): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
ayah.. sorry case
Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
You are very funny. You have told the young man to simply come back later since your dad was looking at you. Receive sense.

8 Likes

Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by lanicky(f): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
mrkayusfit:

If i vote for you what will u give me in return
Silver and gold I have not....

Nothing but utmost appreciation. smiley

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by blackpanda: 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Asewo tins....lolz
Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
He is neither on nairaland or Twitter.

Eminem...if you had one chance, one opportunity. To sieze everything you've ever wanted. Would u capture it? Or just let it slip.

4 Likes

Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by brunofarad(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ok
Re: This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
TRUST HER INBOX WILL BE FULL OF ALL THE HORNNY BOYS ON THE INTERNET, BY NOW. cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex / Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.