Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Surprise! Unexpected Reaction After Being Cheated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Surprise! Unexpected Reaction After Being Cheated (944 Views)

Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend / Groom's Reaction After Opening Bride's Veil (Video) / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surprise! Unexpected Reaction After Being Cheated by profoyekunle(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
There is one question I want to ask. And please I need a reply.
My friend was having a romance with a young lady. Suddenly his real girlfriend & I barged into his room. As soon as she set her eyes on the incident., she just smiled, to my utmost surprise.
The next day, my friend was afraid to call her on phone, it's this same girl that initiate the call, talking on phone as if she's not being worried.
WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS GIRLFRIEND IS TRYING TO DO?
Re: Surprise! Unexpected Reaction After Being Cheated by DRISKLEF(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hmmm. run!

1 Like

Re: Surprise! Unexpected Reaction After Being Cheated by Bellfun(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Its called "mind games"..used to cause emotional pains...

Your friend had better watched his back....#payback loading!
Re: Surprise! Unexpected Reaction After Being Cheated by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
I pity your friend. He's a goner already like Arsenal.
Re: Surprise! Unexpected Reaction After Being Cheated by paschal47(m): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
oh boy tell your guy make him discharge oo.

that girl is reloading grin

this one you dey barge in room with another man babe i dey suspect you, abi you no know say you guy dey with babe dey try initiate one or two connection?
Re: Surprise! Unexpected Reaction After Being Cheated by vivianbelema(f): 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
I dae Feel that babe cheesy My type
Re: Surprise! Unexpected Reaction After Being Cheated by profoyekunle(m): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
vivianbelema:
I dae Feel that babe cheesy My type
Hmm! Since she's your type, pls kindly tell me what your intention is
Re: Surprise! Unexpected Reaction After Being Cheated by profoyekunle(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
paschal47:
oh boy tell your guy make him discharge oo.

that girl is reloading grin

this one you dey barge in room with another man babe i dey suspect you, abi you no know say you guy dey with babe dey try initiate one or two connection?
Chai! U gat bad mind... She's my coursemate tho
Re: Surprise! Unexpected Reaction After Being Cheated by halfricanadian(f): 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
exactly wat i can do
wetin in never do for relationship sake
i av one time solve fight btw my bf nd his side chick lol
this one is small to do

1 Like

Re: Surprise! Unexpected Reaction After Being Cheated by vivianbelema(f): 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
profoyekunle:

Hmm! Since she's your type, pls kindly tell me what your intention is
money for hand biko tongue
Re: Surprise! Unexpected Reaction After Being Cheated by Timblaze(m): 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Surprise! Unexpected Reaction After Being Cheated by adaksbullet: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
His a simpled somtin na op....ur frnd bebi his also sheet on his bf that's his while she his smile too his bf.......that bebi off ur frnd his a sheeter angry angry angry angry yelled ur frnd too live his gf cos his gf his sheet on her angry angry am hate woman who his sheet on we men angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Mtsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee angry
Re: Surprise! Unexpected Reaction After Being Cheated by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
yawa don gas

punishment is for later meaning e dey inside cooler
Re: Surprise! Unexpected Reaction After Being Cheated by profoyekunle(m): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
baddestchic:
yawa don gas

punishment is for later meaning e dey inside cooler
Yap! I fink U are right cos I know her to be a lousy person
Re: Surprise! Unexpected Reaction After Being Cheated by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
profoyekunle:

Yap! I fink U are right cos I know her to be a lousy person

..... better start begging dont wait for her friends to put ideas in her head cause that will be epic for you

1 Like

Re: Surprise! Unexpected Reaction After Being Cheated by mizzbouqui(f): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
Op don't lie, you are the one not your friend undecided dunno why some guys find it so difficult to be faithful

Anyways I think you should go and beg your girlfriend so she will forgive you , or dump your ass
She is just waiting for you to voice out or she is going to do the same later and use your actions against you if she is being caught

(1) (Reply)

blank / What Could Be Her Problem??? / 4 Stunning Tricks To Turn Any Girl On Within Seconds!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.