Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

What Could Be Her Problem??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be Her Problem??? (947 Views)

What Is Her Problem? / Has A Bf And Cant Come To My Place Bcus Of My Dogs But Whats Her Problem? / What Is Her Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Her Problem??? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
My Friend just narrated this Incident to me seeking my Advice but I'm confused on which Advice to give him..

There's this Babe he has been Crushing on for awhile so one day he decided to make a move and luckily for him it went fine so they fixed a date in hotel garden ...when they got to the garden the girl told him to book a room that she doesn't like being seen in public so he did, he bought her drinks, chicken and ice cream but didn't have any plans of sleeping with her that day even dou he had a Condom.. Later the girl pretended to be sleeping and my guy decided not to disturb her because its their 1st date...
Then All of a Sudden the girl gave out a loud Hisss and asked my friend "which kin human being u be sef"? and Angrily left the room.
he has been calling her since Sunday no Answer ,
Guys what do you think is the problem
Re: What Could Be Her Problem??? by Adexxxxy: 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
undecided
Re: What Could Be Her Problem??? by Jollyconcept(f): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
undecided
Re: What Could Be Her Problem??? by Sunexy(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
That guy messed up...he should have prayed and fasted with her..am sure that is what made her angry
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Her Problem??? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
Sunexy:
That guy messed up...he should have prayed and fasted with her..am sure that is what made her angry
cheesy

This guy sef....
Re: What Could Be Her Problem??? by Ezemann(m): 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
cheesy
Re: What Could Be Her Problem??? by mazimee(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
If she is on heat , she should ask politely instead of making a gentle man look like a fool. Your friend is not guilty of anything. She should go and find her likes in the other room.

3 Likes

Re: What Could Be Her Problem??? by eezeribe(m): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
mazimee:
If she is on heat , she should ask politely instead of making a gentle man look like a fool. Your friend is not guilty of anything. She should go and find her likes in the other room.

Best Answer
Re: What Could Be Her Problem??? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Girls and issues.

so she wanted it. whats wrong in tickling his ears, tease him and make the move. you wont die.

i dont blame Men when they insult ladies.

Smh

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Her Problem??? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
Maychang:
Girls and issues.

so she wanted it. whats wrong in tickling his ears, tease him and make the move. you wont die.

i dont blame Men when they insult ladies.

Smh

Lol Exactly... women r just strange
Re: What Could Be Her Problem??? by Gofwane(m): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
Kai! That your friend na capital montol. So he didn't decode the signal she gave him. For her to tell your friend to pay for a room is enough expo.... What was he thinking? . . . That she requested for the room so that will just sit down inside and be looking at each other while licking ice cream and sipping fanta discussing about one telemundo series?
Re: What Could Be Her Problem??? by NemzySeries(m): 11:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
honestly d gal is a Reptile

(1) (Reply)

Someone On Facebook Said I Am A Powerful Female / Yoruba Actor, Omo Banke Celebrates His Mother Adding Another Year Today / Review Of The Yoruba Demons: Infidelity And Lies Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.