Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. (1689 Views)

I Am H,o.rny Ryt Now I Need A Man To Bleep Me / What Are U Doin Ryt Now? / I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by temmytee2309: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
I met dis girl wen i was atttending a jamb lesson though i cldnt summon d courage to tell her my feelings then bt i later did after d end of d whole lesson, nd luckily 4 me she gave her green light to our relationship after some hard work from me. We were so much in love and still very in love till nw dt hardly can anytin separate us we couuld go to any lenght jst to please her jst as she can do d same 4 me too. Although am still working in lagos bt she z a student in a university in ogun state., smetyms i used to pay her some visit in her schl spending d whole weekend with her i think u shld knw dts gonna cost me quite lots of money bt i dnt care so far am spending for my love. But wheree am actually heading to z dt i av made love to dis girl on many occasions even to d point of lodging in an hotel wen d environment z nt giving enough comfort bt wat i noticed z dt despite d fact dt i used to release in her wenneva i sex her it never resulted into pregnancy, wel i used to think wat d cause myt b without telling her bt i neva found any solution. Early dis year i travelled down to where my daddy's family stays to spend d new year with dem wen i got d shocking revelation of my life dt my grandfather laid down a curse b4 he died dt none of his children must marry 4rm some particular side in ogun state cos his fellow traders 4rm dt prtcular side in ogun used juju to place a sickness on him dt almost claim his lyf bt he survived. Nw dis girl z from dt particular side in ogun nd i wz made to understand dt some of my uncles wu disobey did nt av a child till nw bt i really love dis girl i dnt wanna lose her i jst cldnt stand it at all. Pls advice .
Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by herzern(m): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
Where do I start from??...

1)As a a sharp girl....your girlfriend is already using pills to stop any form of preqnancy....

2)Your Uncle's who married from from that particular tribe in Ogun and didn't give birth......were mere coincidences...

3)I advise you to put an halt to premarital sex

4)Don't spend much on your girlfriend.......She may eventually leave you!....

3 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by CindyHart1: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
Don't know what to say.
Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by vani86: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
Maybe your uncles were just impotent, maybe it runs in your family, maybe she is smart and takes care of herself after each sex, maybe i dint believe in curses like that, my pops should try it, i will impregnate 50% of the girls there.

See a lot of maybe's, so observe and make up your mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by noble71(m): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
herzern:
cool

bro. do u use 8G network? the speed at which I see u in most thread need to be probed by EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
It's better you quit the relationship

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by DRISKLEF(m): 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
You should go for a hospital check up. Forget about this family curse thing.
Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by noble71(m): 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
OP ur case pass my power oooo!
Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by eph12(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
What exactly are you scared of? She has refused to get pregnant or you may be impotent or she is from a side that was cursed?
Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by herzern(m): 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
noble71:

bro. do u use 8G network? the speed at which I see u in most thread need to be probed by EFCC.
lol,bro.....

EFCC keh??.....
Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by 0ubenji(m): 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
noble71:

oshe!!...stalker of life...
Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by AMYSTEV(m): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
U are still writing Jamb and she is in university.. u ve had sex wt her on several occasions unprotected and ur problem now is that several unprotected sex u ve had wt her has not yielded any positive result(pregnancy) shocked shocked my broda see hw u are dancing awilo with ur destiny grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by Tnycee(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
From your write up, I understand that your 'lover ' is still in school. My question is do you really intend to impregnate her while she's still in school. If your answer is YES. Then discuss it with her so that she can stop any pills she's using, then see if it works.

But I'm really wondering why you would want to get her pregnant while she's still in school undecided. Maybe you want to tie her down undecided undecided....and maybe she's smarter wink.
Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by temmytee2309: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
eph12:
What exactly are you scared of? She has refused to get pregnant or you may be impotent or she is from a side that was cursed?
am scared cos she clnt get pregnant for me mayb d curse works.
Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by temmytee2309: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
Tnycee:
From your write up, I understand that your 'lover ' is still in school. My question is do you really intend to impregnate her while she's still in school. If your answer is YES. Then discuss it with her so that she can stop any pills she's using, then see if it works.

But I'm really wondering why you would want to get her pregnant while she's still in school undecided. Maybe you want to tie her down undecided undecided....and maybe she's smarter wink.
jst testing now?
Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by IamLEGEND1: 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
dey there dey fool urself,YOU ARE INFERTILE my brother
Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
i always stand up 4 conte since i knew him bt u made me 2 stand up 4 ur comment. u jst spoke out my chest. but u nd lilyqueen no d scarce 4 thread at all. (i dn't wan2 get suspicious)
herzern:
Where do I start from??...

1)As a a sharp girl....your girlfriend is already using pills to stop any form of preqnancy....

2)Your Uncle's who married from from that particular tribe in Ogun and didn't give birth......were mere coincidences...

3)I advise you to put an halt to premarital sex

4)Don't spend much on your girlfriend.......She may eventually leave you!....

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by sorextee(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Sit down there dey worry yourself. One thing I know for sure is dat she's cleaning herself up, after the sex.

Except if both of you are barren.(God forbid)

That curse of a thing, bone that matter. It ended in ur grandfather's regime.

To be sure you ain't impotent, bleep anoda girl in her ovulation period.

But why are you planning on getting her pregnant, while she's still in skool?
You didn't tell us, if you are schooling too or are a graduate..
Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
temmytee2309:
I met dis girl wen i was atttending a jamb lesson though i cldnt summon d courage to tell her my feelings then bt i later did after d end of d whole lesson, nd luckily 4 me she gave her green light to our relationship after some hard work from me. We were so much in love and still very in love till nw dt hardly can anytin separate us we couuld go to any lenght jst to please her jst as she can do d same 4 me too. Although am still working in lagos bt she z a student in a university in ogun state., smetyms i used to pay her some visit in her schl spending d whole weekend with her i think u shld knw dts gonna cost me quite lots of money bt i dnt care so far am spending for my love. But wheree am actually heading to z dt i av made love to dis girl on many occasions even to d point of lodging in an hotel wen d environment z nt giving enough comfort bt wat i noticed z dt despite d fact dt i used to release in her wenneva i sex her it never resulted into pregnancy, wel i used to think wat d cause myt b without telling her bt i neva found any solution. Early dis year i travelled down to where my daddy's family stays to spend d new year with dem wen i got d shocking revelation of my life dt my grandfather laid down a curse b4 he died dt none of his children must marry 4rm some particular side in ogun state cos his fellow traders 4rm dt prtcular side in ogun used juju to place a sickness on him dt almost claim his lyf bt he survived. Nw dis girl z from dt particular side in ogun nd i wz made to understand dt some of my uncles wu disobey did nt av a child till nw bt i really love dis girl i dnt wanna lose her i jst cldnt stand it at all. Pls advice .

Low sperm count niyen keh
Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by herzern(m): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
Maiconyoung:
i always stand up 4 conte since i knew him bt u made me 2 stand up 4 ur comment. u jst spoke out my chest. but u nd lily.queen no d scarce 4 thread at all. (i dn't wan2 get suspicious)

Thanks bro!.....

The Lily.queen part......just coincidences cheesy....
Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
hehehe.... shud i call d lilyqueen 2 confirm?
herzern:

Thanks bro!.....

The Lily.queen part......just coincidences cheesy....
Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by Countrygirl(f): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
Maiconyoung:
Don't derail OP's thread pls
Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
ok ma
Countrygirl:
Don't derail OP's thread pls
Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by herzern(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
Maiconyoung:

feel free,bro....

I don't even know her cheesy
Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by bitchcrafts: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
Na family meeting you need to call my niggah, Your brain , liver, kidney , intestines and lungs excluding your heart.. Sit these guys down , let them rub minds , listen to their resolve and solve your own problem by yourself, My own load sef heavy pass Wetinn Dangote trailer fit carry abeg
Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by Fidelismaria: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
Alakoba
Devil incarnate
So u wnt to impregnate a girl re parents re borrowing to pay her fees

U rily re stupid nd dumb
Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
she luks very familiar like i knew her 4rm adam, bt dn't wan2 go into details.
herzern:

feel free,bro....

I don't even know her cheesy
Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
vani86:
Maybe your uncles were just impotent,
eph12:
sorextee:

To be sure you ain't impotent, bleep anoda girl in her ovulation period
IamLEGEND1:
dey there dey fool urself,YOU ARE IMPOTENT my brother

There is a big difference between impotency and infertility; while male infertility is an inability of a male to cause pregnancy in a fertile female due to possibly low sperm count, impotency is the inability to achieve or maintain an _erection. Quite different, right?

Op shouldn't worry himself too much about the supposed 'curse' placed by his grandfather, if you truly love your woman and you believe she is the love of your life, marry her.
As regards your having continuous unprotected sex with her - except you are willing to marry her anytime soon and you are financially buoyant to take up whatever responsibility that comes with having a baby, I would advise you desist from sex without protection.

Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 18, 2016
I blame all this arguement on Buhari

Someone would say that now
Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by IamLEGEND1: 6:48am On Aug 18, 2016
LastMumu:

There is a big difference between impotency and infertility; while male infertility is an inability of a male to cause pregnancy in a fertile female due to possibly low sperm count, impotency is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection. Quite different, right?
Freudian slip on my part. much appreciated, bro.
Re: Should I Continue With D Relationship? Am Confused Ryt Now. by noble71(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2016
herzern:
lol,bro.....

EFCC keh??.....
lol! yea bro but I like your comments.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Seems To Be Cheating On Me / This Twitter User Took Boring To Another Level / How to make him love you for real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.