Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders (5203 Views)

IPOB Like BH Turns Against Its Political Cheerleaders / Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man / I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by MadamExcellency: 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
dunkem21:

Since you are here, madam .. na brutality..

You need to see comment when PEJ was called Shepopotamus..

Animals wan dash us human beings undecided

He thinks we are in a movie where double casting (playing dual roles or speaking from opposite directions) is permitted.

The worst conspiracy going on here is that the APC moderators are helping him hide those of his shameless comments I highlighted sometimes ago as proofs of his hypocrisy, dishonesty and childishness.

I gave up on him longtime ago unless it becomes highly necessary.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by JohnsonOlanre: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
Sophisticated yoruba wants to practice democracy by living with feudal hausa/fulanis who believe firmly in autocracy modelled after Saudi. LWKMD

6 Likes

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Ngozi123(f): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
According to the article, the dog was named after the man's neighbour's father, not after the president. This whole thread was completely pointless as this has nothing to do with Buhari the APC leader.

11 Likes

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by JohnsonOlanre: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Even his popular MOD friend will be ashamed to take this thread to the frontpage so as not to continue the e-massacre.

Even his fulani and yoruba muslim comrades have abandoned him to carry his cross alone in this slaughterhouse.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by dunkem21(m): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
Progressive01:

Here:

Now, you can take your blame to Vanguard and not me.

Still does not validate the arrest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Ngokafor(f): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
....Na waoo!!...is it a normal human being that wrote this drivel the op spewed and callled a thread??...

..This thread surely deserves an award as the most useless thread ever on Nairaland. Like @madam excellency said earlier...nonentities feeling funky..what a dolt.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by ThankGodEdeh(m): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
Food for thought: Nonentities feeling funky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by basilo101: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
You hate on igbos, igbos hate on you back and you start crying to authorities like a kid?? why did the abokki pick a fight he can't win?? This was how some ppl started insulting IPOB but when IPOB supporters retaliated they ran to seun to make a rule to give them advantage

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
But without argument, Buhari looks like a dog, behaves like a dog, barks like a dog, dresses like a dog and so forth. I do not really see any fuss there naming a dog buhari after all buhari is a dog. Quote me at your own peril.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Imhandsome: 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
Progressive01:
Good evening.

I'd like to put this call across to all those who've got functional sensory organs to reign in their hatred for a man who's literally done no harm to them besides standing up against/defeating their preferred candidate in a contest before it results in them paying the ultimate price needlessly.

The world over, leaders are loved and hated by those whom they lead for reasons as diverse as the number of those who hate/love them- even Nelson Mandela and Mahatma Ghandi had people who despised them, squeaky clean as they were in character. That is a truism to which President Buhari isn't an exception. Those who love and hate such leaders have various means of demonstrating same depending on the nature of the society within which they live.

Today, news broke about the arrest of an Igbo trader who not only named his dog "Buhari" but went as far as boldly painting the same on both sides of the pet. He was said to have been arrested for "intent to breach public peace and instigate ethnic and religious unrest".

The incident took place in a predominantly Hausa/Muslim community and an APC state.

Now, as expected, the fanatical haters of anything Muslim/Buhari/North/Hausa/Fulani pounced on the security agencies for "violating the right of Mr Chinakwe", insisting he can "call his pet whatever name he pleases", "write whatever he wishes to write on it", and that "we are back in the dark ages of Military rule".

I really don't know how it happened but there's no gainsaying Jonathan's defeat did deal some people's intellect a fatal blow, otherwise, how else can one explain such idiocy??!!

Besides the fact the name of the father of the complainant is Buhari, that is also the President's name and it doesn't take a soothsayer to tell mr Chinakwe's intent was to spite the President and locals in the area. I must admit I was knocked sideways with the fact he wasn't lynched but rather reported to the authorities!

Knowing how much Muslims/Hausas/Northerners revere Buhari, isn't it the dumbest thing in the world what Chinakwe did?? Isn't it a shame some people are trying to justify his stupidity citing civil liberty?? Let me ask this question:

HOW WOULD MR CHINAKWE's FANS REACT IF I WENT ENUGU, RENT AN APARTMENT, GET ME A BINGO AND NAME IT OJUKWU AND WRITE SAME ON BOTH SIDES OF ITS BODY

Would they rally to my support insisting "I have the right to call my dog Ojukwu"?? Would they even call the police on me or kill me and have the police come take away my body??

This isn't the first time we are seeing this manner of misplaced hatred from these people. The other time, Asari Dokubo "turbaned" a dog the same day the Emir of Kano was being turbaned and uploaded the picture on the internet in spite of Sanusi, and the Chinwetas of this world ran wild with ecstacy- then I asked- how would these people feel if I wore my dog a red cap with a couple of feathers on it, put some heavy beads around its neck, cover it with a black suede cloth with elephant prints on it and declared IGWUEEEEEEE!!!!??

The Chinwetas and his fans outside and within this forum should mull over that for a moment.

This brand of opposition/agitation earns one absolutely nothing but damnation! We come on here and throw all kinds of jabs at each other, insult the heck out of each other, granted, some of that unnecessary. What we must try to always observe is the Red Line[/b] especially in the mainstreet.

We all know how fiercely defensive the typical Northerner is of his religion and political super-heavy-weights, we know they don't have the kind of restraint we do (which is why I said I'm surprised they handled the case the way they did) and as such must apply wisdom when dealing with them. Doing so doesn't make us cowards, no, to me that depicts cunning- there are ways you could tell one to eat your shiit and actually have them looking forward to eating it! You don't stand in the face of such people and say "Buhari is a dog" because you are brave, no, to me that is the height of stupidity. And whoever cheers such an act of yours on, you should see as your worst enemies!

My greatest foes around here are the South Easterners, for obvious reasons- I'm just about a fanatical Buhari supporter, a fanatical Jonathan/PDP/Nnamdi Kanu hater, and any comment critical of those three earns one serious knocks from their supporters who are mostly Igbos/South Easterners. Regardless, that doesn't stop me taking e-shots at their heads, but I'd be a FOOL to call Kanu, for instance, a Red Bonobo Monkey in a market in Aba!! Dem no go even see my body bury sef!

We may call whoever we like all manner of names on the internet- that is the virtual world- we can get away with that- Knowing when to apply restraint and caution in whatever we do is what sets us apart of primitive beasts in the jungle.

Chinweta went over the edge trying to make a point, but we are grateful for the timely involvement of the security agencies, a different tale we would have had in our hands had the case not gone the way it did. I'm pretty sure some people are saddened for the fact those offended by his act didn't take the law into their hands- to them, it is a missed opportunity to validate/justify/fortify their hatred for Buhari and poison the minds of other moderate South Easterners who've not been radicalised by the messages from Radio Biafra.

I hope justice prevails in the end.

God bless Nigeria.
....hmm.
. Dis is serious
.... stop hating

2 Likes

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by cheruv: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
This thread has no home except the trashbin! undecided

Total balderdash angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by mytime24(f): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
RZArecta:
there's no type of nonsense post people won't see on nairaland
daTS y e hits
3OOOOOO topics

yet about 1.5 million of those topics are totally useless

5 Likes

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
Progressive01:
Typical.. Insults and hardly anything else comes off their heads.

What a damn shame. cheesy

They all seem reluctant to answer the question: what happens if I named my next dog Ojukwu?? Would the later day rights activists take seats beside me and applaud my expression of my liberties??
I doubt it
Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by freeze001(f): 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Op, remember that post about a pesky fly that doesn't realise where it is not needed? Rather than be worried that our police force can no longer distinguish between purely civil matters being escalated by over-indulged, fanatic, entitled busybodies and criminal issues where they should be involved, u are just weaving some sentimental crap. I call bullshït on this one omenka/progressive01.

No one should walk on eggshells because they are unfortunately yoked with unstable characters who kill for sport and fun, demons that killed human beings because of cartoons in faraway Denmark! Your concern should be how to hold these people accountable for their madness but here u are feeling 'surprised that he was handed to the authorities rather than lynched'. You actually validate such evil characteristics and u expect anyone to take u and ur rants seriously? You've got another think coming.

Feel free to name ur dog or any other pet u own Ojukwu or anything u can think of, Igbos are too damned enlightened and engaged to act all petty and foolish. The problem u have is that u persistently attempt to take on supposed enemies without making any attempt to obey the first rule of engagement which is 'know thy enemy'! That's the reason all ur attempts fall flat and u resort to petty insults n jabs which carry no weight but only expose ur empty state even further. When u can't deal anymore u cry to the mods but u always get burnt cos u just won't stay out of the kitchen.

Get an education or better still, get help and cure ur morbid fixation on Igbo/IPOB, SS & SE matters.

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 18, 2016
SerialGist:
But without argument, Buhari looks like a dog, behaves like a dog, barks like a dog, dresses like a dog and so forth. I do not really see any fuss there naming a dog buhari after all buhari is a dog. Quote me at your own peril.
And yet the person who named his dog after Buhari currently sits in a jail cell. Id rather be a 'dog' in Aso rock anyday than be locked up in a police cell

1 Like

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by BlackSeptember: 1:32am On Aug 18, 2016
Jeez omenka aka progressive01 has been massacred here. This is a case of opening a thread and you gettingsuperused with the kind of e-headbutt you suffered on your face.

This thread must not die. Lemme invite omenka goons modath aresssa ngeneukwuenu caseless tokety bolustic superpanther beremx seunsmg dropshot

On the other side lemme invite 12monkeys tomakint ikechu bloodikiller chino chiwude funkyibodude buharisbae firefire tonyebarcanista

Oya fight!!! Fight!!! fight!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by JohnsonOlanre: 5:02am On Aug 18, 2016
The OP really suffer for this thread.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by JohnsonOlanre: 5:04am On Aug 18, 2016
irunoobo = searchingforlove = Joborskill. E be like say you sleep for cyber last night. How marketi. You no go shout 'biafra will not come this morning

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Dhugal: 6:32am On Aug 18, 2016
I really hate commenting on such idiotic and asinine thread as this,but let's have some things clear:

1. The man Chinakwe,though Igbo-sounding,is Niger-Deltan.

2. He named his dog Buhari,out of admiration not spite.

3. The complainant is from Niger,not Nigerian.

4. He connived with a Sergeant Musa and the DPO.

5. Their actions has left the Police a laughingstock and the Ogun police authorities furious.

6. Nothing in the world can cure the idiocy and plumb stupidity that is Omenka and bats such as he

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/named-dog-buhari-trader/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Progressive01(m): 7:31am On Aug 18, 2016
freeze001:
Op, remember that post about a pesky fly that doesn't realise where it is not needed? Rather than be worried that our police force can no longer distinguish between purely civil matters being escalated by over-indulged, fanatic, entitled busybodies and criminal issues where they should be involved, u are just weaving some sentimental crap. I call bullshït on this one omenka/progressive01.

No one should walk on eggshells because they are unfortunately yoked with unstable characters who kill for sport and fun, demons that killed human beings because of cartoons in faraway Denmark! Your concern should be how to hold these people accountable for their madness but here u are feeling 'surprised that he was handed to the authorities rather than lynched'. You actually validate such evil characteristics and u expect anyone to take u and ur rants seriously? You've got another think coming.

Feel free to name ur dog or any other pet u own Ojukwu or anything u can think of, Igbos are too damned enlightened and engaged to act all petty and foolish. The problem u have is that u persistently attempt to take on supposed enemies without making any attempt to obey the first rule of engagement which is 'know thy enemy'! That's the reason all ur attempts fall flat and u resort to petty insults n jabs which carry no weight but only expose ur empty state even further. When u can't deal anymore u cry to the mods but u always get burnt cos u just won't stay our of the kitchen.

Get an education or better still, get help and cure ur morbid fixation on Igbo/IPOB, SS & SE matters.
If anyone needs an education between us, that person is you.

Imagine the nonsense @ the bold- isn't that so typical of you lot. Who's been the most petty, vile and spiteful people on this forum if not you guys?? Even when one of your own speaks the truth about your undue hatred for anyone who dares to hold a different opinion from you, you viciously lash out at them, your most recent victim being one of your sisters- Adaure.

It therefore hasn't come as a surprise your macabre dance on this thread.

One thing you lot must know is that I will continue to be critical of your shameful behaviour here and beyond. You may curse all you want, that could never faze me- have seen a lot worse than any one of you ignoramuses can possibly throw my way.

And for the umpteenth time, do away with your "atache by force" (as they call it around here). The people of the SS have moved on, you guys on the other hand are the ones stuck with the past unable to take a step into the future. I've got no problem with the SS.

3 Likes

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 18, 2016
Good morning, MizMyColi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by JohnsonOlanre: 7:48am On Aug 18, 2016
He is now claiming to be a SSner who hates SE but wants 'one nigeria' with Igbos? He wants nigeria to be one under his fulani handlers but doesn't want Emeka in SS to associate with Obi in SE. Who thinks like that in the whole wide world if not the oyel-loving muslim zombies? grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Ngokafor(f): 7:50am On Aug 18, 2016
Progressive01:

Imagine the nonsense @ the bold- isn't that so typical of you lot. Who's been the most petty, vile and spiteful people on this forum if not you guys?? Even when one of your own speaks the truth about your undue hatred for anyone who dares to hold a different opinion from you, you viciously lash out at them, your most recent victim being one of your sisters- Adaure.

One thing you lot must know is that I will continue to be critical of your shameful behaviour here and beyond. You may curse all you want, that could never faze me- have seen a lot worse than any one of you ignoramuses can possibly throw my way.

And for the umpteenth time, do away with your "atache by force" (as they call it around here). The people of the SS have moved on, you guys on the other hand are the ones stuck with the past unable to take a step into the future. I've got no problem with the SS.

....My friend shhhhhh!!!...Your thread is as useless as a used toilet tissue..You are too small to take on anyone here..Your saving grace on this forum is that the Mods whom you run crying to each time you get smacked down for extreme foolishness are APC minions like you and are on your side...Yeye.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by MizMyColi(f): 8:47am On Aug 18, 2016
Progressive01:
Typical.. Insults and hardly anything else comes off their heads.

What a damn shame. cheesy

They all seem reluctant to answer the question: what happens if I named my next dog Ojukwu?? Would the later day rights activists take seats beside me and applaud my expression of my liberties??
l

I think your post is filled with lots of sentimentality because of your deep admiration for the man, Buhari.

What if I told you now that it makes me feel irritated when I see you carry the IB insignia, chiefly because I like and actually admire the man, Jonathan; and moreso because, no matter how ineffectual a public figure is, I would never be seen insulting him.

Now, given the analogy above, if we were to juxtapose your activities on Nairaland for your real life and let's say you name a pet pig or or cat IB (for whatever reasons there are, chief among which might be to register your displeasure against Jonathan), would it make sense to you if I called the authorities on you?

As much as I might be pained, what illegality have you committed?

And why would you, a well versed fellow ever think of the possibility of a man being lynched by people of his neighborhood because his actions seem offensive?

Should we now abandon the rule of law? Are we now in a pseudo-democracy?

I think what you find offensive here isn't that he named his Dog Buhari.
But because of what the name Buhari is fast becoming synonymous with - Failure.

I imagine that there are people who have named their pets Obama or Kennedy.
But we haven't heard anything about lynching, especially in a democratic setting.

When I heard that news, I blamed Chinakwe for doing that. But that's because I know that the average Hausa/Fulani can be very prone to violence and they will kill him and yet, no one will say a thing.

But ideally, is that what it should be?
Should the norm of intolerance for other humans by a certain region become a trend we must now accept and be comfortable with?

Think on this.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by MizMyColi(f): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2016
dearpreye:
Good morning, MizMyColi.

Good Morning Sir. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 18, 2016
I wish i know This Omenka in the real world....I wonder what species hez of.

Meetin him on any thread x enough to cause biles of hatred and anger to boil off u.

3 Likes

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by freeze001(f): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2016
Disgusting drivel as usual. Go get an education and a taste for the truth else ur lying n violent tendencies will get the better of u at some point.

You foolishly believe the SE wants to be attached to the SS for some pecuniary reasons and conveniently forget the historical, cultural and biological ties between the tribes concerned within those political labels. U bleed over d idea of 'attaché by force' but u inadvertently confirm the same truth u try so hard to deny. Now read this:

Dhugal:
I really hate commenting on such idiotic and asinine thread as this,but let's have some things clear:
1. The man Chinakwe,though Igbo-sounding,is Niger-Deltan.
2. He named his dog Buhari,out of admiration not spite.
3. The complainant is from Niger,not Nigerian.
4. He connived with a Sergeant Musa and the DPO.
5. Their actions has left the Police a laughingstock and the Ogun police authorities furious.
6. Nothing in the world can cure the idiocy and plumb stupidity that is Omenka and bats such as he.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/named-dog-buhari-trader/
Progressive01:

You see that even u cannot tell the difference yet u believe u can keep reiterating that fallacious divide...it's dead man so get with the program! Like I said, before u successfully pick an enemy to engage, get to know them!
You got no problem with the SS? Yet the entire trash u spewed at ur op was against someone from the SS only because u thought he was from the SE. As usual ur poor attempt falls flat and u know, u don't even have to put in much effort cos it comes naturally to u to fail. It's in your nature and u do it so well!
We rally round anyone wronged for logical reasons and in respect for the law across all divides but tribal/ethnic jingoist that u are, all ur crap is coloured with infantile tribalist tendencies. Shame on u!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by jmoore(m): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2016
Ignorance at its peak. No wonder they call folks like you zombies.

Is there any law that forbids naming a dog? Or are there names that cannot be given to dogs according to the constitution? undecided

If the answer to the above is no and you still condemn someone for naming a dog, then you need brain surgery.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by progress69: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2016
jmoore:
Ignorance at its peak. No wonder they call folks like you zombies.
Is there any law that forbids naming a dog? Or are there names that cannot be given to dogs according to the constitution? undecided
If the answer to the above is no and you still condemn someone for naming a dog, then you need brain surgery.
Tittos:
Nigerians can never be logical.. There would always argue with silly sentiments.. @op, ur post is blank and really just itchy and senseless. Was hoping to see an intelligent argument backed by the constitution. No one is arguing if the dude was right or wrong or if his actions were born out of hate or stupidity. Point is, its in his right to do so. If u go to Enugu and parade a dog named Ojukwu, the residents will probablyhate you, but that doesn't mean its illegal or you should be arrested for expressing your rights. If the police do arrest you, then intelligent Nigerian should still call for your rights to be respected.
You guys need to understand democracy. It seems like that word is really difficult for your lot to comprehend. Something being wrong doesn't mean its illegal.. If the neighbour had an issue with the name,he should have taken it to court because that is a purely civil matter. Only criminal cases are or should be handled by the police. Unfortunately Buhari and most of you guys do not know and understand demcracy, while the police that should know better are spinless and only do as ordered...

U people Just talk rubbish to sound intelligent. Everything does not have be spelt word for word in the LAW. Anything capable of disturbing public peace, or staring religious or tribal/ethnic war should be nipped on the bud accordingly. The foolishness of hiding under freedom of speech and rights is being grossly abused. Nigeria is a volatile state, and a developing country, what works in developed countries must not work in developing countries. Walking tru the streets of Aba, with a placard FU*CK Biafra or FUC*K kanu or Ojukwu, i have comitted no offense, but have deliberately done something that can cause breachof peace, hencei can be arrested. Please try and be logical in your thinking and stop unnecessary sentiments. They don't have to write don't name your dog Buhari, or don't do this or that before you know a law have been broken.

1 Like

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by fx45(m): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2016
Omenka/Progressive01 has been mercilessly battered and bruised on his own turf. Too bad! How long will the infantile rants continue?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by MizMyColi(f): 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
progress69:

U people Just talk rubbish to sound intelligent. Everything does not have be spelt word for word in the LAW. Anything capable of disturbing public peace, or staring religious or tribal/ethnic war should be nipped on the bud accordingly. The foolishness of hiding under freedom of speech and rights is being grossly abused. Nigeria is a volatile state, and a developing country, what works in developed countries must not work in developing countries. Walking tru the streets of Aba, with a placard FU*CK Biafra or FUC*K kanu or Ojukwu, i have comitted no offense, but have deliberately done something that can cause breachof peace, hencei can be arrested. Please try and be logical in your thinking and stop unnecessary sentiments. They don't have to write don't name your dog Buhari, or don't do this or that before you know a law have been broken.

Actually, @the reddened,
You insulted someone.

It is obvious to all and sundry that when I say, F**k you, Progress69 that all I am calling for is trouble.

But if I named my dog or cat or one of my Kids, progress69, pray tell, which one sounds graver to you?

Chinakwe might have acted out of mischief or pure admiration.

It is because of how tribally polarized we have become, else, this shouldn't be making news.
If the dog were named Goodluck Jona now, I would not feel bad or perhaps I might have mixed feelings....because I know that after his time in office, a lot of people have good perception of Jonathan.

So if truly Buhari's followers are satisfied with his performance and truly feel that the hatred people mete on him is unfounded, why are they angry that a man named his dog, Buhari?

If a dog were named after me, I wouldn't feel irked. B

Whatever the man's motives were.
It is not enough reason to have him arrested.
It is not.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? / Lady In Shock As Tap In Lekki Sucks A Full Bucket Water Instead Of Pouring Out / Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.