Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders (5213 Views)

IPOB Like BH Turns Against Its Political Cheerleaders / Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man / I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by AgentOrange: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
MizMyColi:

Good Morning Sir. smiley

Mizzy our Queen where have you been?

I noticed when omenka/progressive01 was trying hard to bully you away from the politics section.

Just mention us whenever he tries nonsense.

We have a way of dealing with him very well.

He usually flees to the yorubas for cover when we start to batter his head from different angles and is very good at reporting to the MODs.

He has now been reduced to cheering them on when we fight to help them. grin grin

We miss you oo. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by kaboninc(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
progress69:

U people Just talk rubbish to sound intelligent. Everything does not have be spelt word for word in the LAW. Anything capable of disturbing public peace, or staring religious or tribal/ethnic war should be nipped on the bud accordingly. The foolishness of hiding under freedom of speech and rights is being grossly abused. Nigeria is a volatile state, and a developing country, what works in developed countries must not work in developing countries. Walking tru the streets of Aba, with a placard FU*CK Biafra or FUC*K kanu or Ojukwu, i have comitted no offense, but have deliberately done something that can cause breachof peace, hencei can be arrested. Please try and be logical in your thinking and stop unnecessary sentiments. They don't have to write don't name your dog Buhari, or don't do this or that before you know a law have been broken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by MizMyColi(f): 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
AgentOrange:

Mizzy our Queen where have you been?

I noticed when omenka/progressive01 was trying hard to bully you away from the politics section.

Just mention us whenever he tries nonsense.

We have a way of dealing with him very well.

He usually flees to the yorubas for cover when we start to batter his head from different angles and is very good at reporting to the MODs.

He has now been reduced to cheering them on when we fight to help them. grin grin

We miss you oo. cheesy cheesy

That was in the past naa.
These days, I prefer spectatorship.
Lol

I guess it's because of the phase I entered.
You can't be in my shoes and be very active on politics section. Mbanu
grin grin grin
Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Sweetle(f): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Progressive01:
Typical.. Insults and hardly anything else comes off their heads.

What a damn shame. cheesy

They all seem reluctant to answer the question: what happens if I named my next dog Ojukwu?? Would the later day rights activists take seats beside me and applaud my expression of my liberties??

If you go to the east and name a dog Ojukwu, that still does not give us the right to kill you.

If we attack you, the police is expected to protect you because you have a right to name your pet whatever you so wish.

Why did the police allow those that threatened to commit murder walk away?

Were they not supposed to have detained thos guys?

Answer me Mr intelligent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by progress69: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
MizMyColi:

Actually, @the reddened,
You insulted someone.

It is obvious to all and sundry that when I say, F**k you, Progress69 that all I am calling for is trouble.

But if I named my dog or cat or one of my Kids, progress69, pray tell, which one sounds graver to you?

Chinakwe might have acted out of mischief or pure admiration.

It is because of how tribally polarized we have become, else, this shouldn't be making news.
If the dog were named Goodluck Jona now, I would not feel bad or perhaps I might have mixed feelings....because I know that after his time in office, a lot of people have good perception of Jonathan.

So if truly Buhari's followers are satisfied with his performance and truly feel that the hatred people mete on him is unfounded, why are they angry that a man named his dog, Buhari?

If a dog were named after me, I wouldn't feel irked. B

Whatever the man's motives were.
It is not enough reason to have him arrested.
It is not.

Ur argument is void and null. I am not a leader of any ethnic group, country or any community. In fact in this context i am a nobody!!! Naming ur dog after me is inconsequential to others around me or wherever. Knowing fully well that Nigeira is a ethnic/tribal religuous volatile state, somethings are uncalled for. Ojukwu is seen as a leader in igbo land, Nnamadi Kanu is seen as a leader or so. If i am an Hausa, and i decide to name my dog Ojukwu, it will be deceit on your part not to admit that should this said dog with ojukwu written on both sides be dragged around in a igbo settlement by me an Hausa man, it will not end up in an unrest in that particular area. You can decide to burn a quaran in the united states and people just pass u by. If u do that in a around a mosque or Muslim domiciled environment in Africa, everyone knows deep down u being a trouble maker. Is there a law against burning a quaran, hell no, but there is a law against anything that can stir up public unrest. Thanks
Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Sweetle(f): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
Progressive01:

The greatest stupidity of mr Chinweta lies more in the location he did that than in the act itself.

Chinweta did this on YORUBA soil.

Is Ogun state now part of arewa land?

Yorubas, abeg make una come ooooo.

modath, 9jacrip, MayorofLagos, wadetaw202.

2 Likes

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Sweetle(f): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
9jacrip:

Makes no sense for an arrest and detention still.

He could have been told to keep away from the vicinity, his arrest is illegal.

Plus, what happened to the freedom of movement?

omenka will not admit it but his passion for buhari has overridden sound judgement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Sweetle(f): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
Progressive01:
If anyone needs an education between us, that person is you.

Imagine the nonsense @ the bold- isn't that so typical of you lot. Who's been the most petty, vile and spiteful people on this forum if not you guys?? Even when one of your own speaks the truth about your undue hatred for anyone who dares to hold a different opinion from you, you viciously lash out at them, your most recent victim being one of your sisters- Adaure.

It therefore hasn't come as a surprise your macabre dance on this thread.

One thing you lot must know is that I will continue to be critical of your shameful behaviour here and beyond. You may curse all you want, that could never faze me- have seen a lot worse than any one of you ignoramuses can possibly throw my way.

And for the umpteenth time, do away with your "atache by force" (as they call it around here). The people of the SS have moved on, you guys on the other hand are the ones stuck with the past unable to take a step into the future. I've got no problem with the SS.

The people of SS have moved on and they want to declare a free and soverign Niger Delta Republic on 1st Oct?

https://www.thecable.ng/avengers-vow-to-declare-niger-delta-independence-on-october-1?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3331531896

[size=15pt]Biafra is Ijaw, not Igbo- Asari-Dokubo[/size]

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/biafra-is-ijaw-not-igbo-asari-dokubo/

You have been eviscerated on your own thread. cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Sweetle(f): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
JohnsonOlanre:
Even his popular MOD friend will be ashamed to take this thread to the frontpage so as not to continue the e-massacre.

Even his fulani and yoruba muslim comrades have abandoned him to carry his cross alone in this slaughterhouse.

I keep saying it that even the yorubas dey shame for this omenka/progressive01 but they will not tell him.

Me sef don dey shame for the guy, sai baba don really do something for the guy brain sha. cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is being increasingly isolated by the day. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by mastermaestro(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Omenka is being brutalized! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by mastermaestro(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
I love this thread. Please we need it on frontpage right away. cheesy

Someone is being molested. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Sweetle(f): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
omenka/progressive01/progress69, you really suffer for your own thread ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even your yoruba gods have abandoned you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by mastermaestro(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sweetle:

I keep saying it that even the yorubas dey shame for this omenka/progressive01 but they will not tell him.

Me sef don dey shame for the guy, sai baba don really do something for the guy brain sha. cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is being increasingly isolated by the day. cheesy cheesy

grin

See him here!

1 Like

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by mastermaestro(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sweetle:
omenka/progressive01/progress69, you really suffer for your own thread ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thread of the year.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by progress69: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sweetle:

I really ignore posts that exhibits compound folly. First Omenka is not Yoruba, but from the middle belt, I am from Edo state, i dont know of progressive01. I do not participate or support deliberate folly irrespective of tribal or religious beliefs. I wasn't expecting a medal because of this thread, neither is there a competition going on this thread. We exchanged opinions and if some particular tribe who have sworn to hate a anything that has got to do with Buhari, that is their cup of tea. It can't change the fact that a man named Buhari will remain their president as the Constitution allows. So j can shove ur tribal opinion down your scrotum, cos i care less.

Is that clear?

1 Like

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by major466(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
mastermaestro:
I love this thread. Please we need it on frontpage right away. cheesy

Someone is being molested. grin

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Sweetle(f): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
progress69:

I really ignore posts that exhibits compound folly. First Omenka is not Yoruba, but from the middle belt, I am from Edo state, i dont know of progressive01. I do not participate or support deliberate folly irrespective of tribal or religious beliefs. I wasn't expecting a medal because of this thread, neither is there a competition going on this thread. We exchanged opinions and if some particular tribe who have sworn to hate a anything that has got to do with Buhari, that is their cup of tea. It can't change the fact that a man named Buhari will remain their president as the Constitution allows. So j can shove ur tribal opinion down your scrotum, cos i care less.

Is that clear?

Abeg go sleep, you have been destroyed here. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Sweetle(f): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lalasticlala, please front page. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where is the Op nah.

omenka progressive01 omenka progressive01 omenka progressive01 omenka progressive01

1 Like

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by MizMyColi(f): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
progress69:

Ur argument is void and null. I am not a leader of any ethnic group, country or any community. In fact in this context i am a nobody!!! Naming ur dog after me is inconsequential to others around me or wherever. Knowing fully well that Nigeira is a ethnic/tribal religuous volatile state, somethings are uncalled for. Ojukwu is seen as a leader in igbo land, Nnamadi Kanu is seen as a leader or so. If i am an Hausa, and i decide to name my dog Ojukwu, it will be deceit on your part not to admit that should this said dog with ojukwu written on both sides be dragged around in a igbo settlement by me an Hausa man, it will not end up in an unrest in that particular area. You can decide to burn a quaran in the united states and people just pass u by. If u do that in a around a mosque or Muslim domiciled environment in Africa, everyone knows deep down u being a trouble maker. Is there a law against burning a quaran, hell no, but there is a law against anything that can stir up public unrest. Thanks

I may be wrong about this, but isn't there a law that protects people's right to practice their religion freely?

Which is more graver?

Burning a quran

or

Naming a dog quran?

And this points me to my earlier assertion.

If a muslim man burns cartons of bible in a christian community, you will agree with me that he might get away with it because the christians will see him as someone whom God will judge and rain fire/brimstone on.

But if a christian so much as burns a page of the quran in a predominantly muslim community, then he and his entire generation will pay for it.

Looking at both scenarios above, you will agree with me that we are now conditioned to accept as being okay, the killing of a christian or southerner by an Hausa/Fulani muslim just because he feels unrest with the slain's activities.

If he named his Dog, Obama or Kennedy, or even Ojukwu in the cachement areas of the names I just mentioned, I doubt that such irresponsible action by the police would have ensued.

But if he named his dog f**k Ojukwu or f**k Obama, then he can actually be accused of breaching public peace, because humans generally do not like being insulted, how much more an entity of their adulation.

Gradually, but steadily, and with posts like the OP's, we now accept barbarism in the face of provocation as a norm as long as it is perpetrated by a northerner.

Let me tell you what the Police could have done.

Instead of humiliating him and making him go through harrowing ordeals; knowing fully well that he has not flouted any known law, he would have been invited calmly, and a diplomatic/tactical way of resolving the issue established.

The stand I have maintained on this thread is the policemen did wrong, they abused his rights.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by progress69: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
MizMyColi:

I may be wrong about this, but isn't there a law that protects people's right to practice their religion freely?

Which is more graver?

Burning a quran

or

Naming a dog quran?

And this points me to my earlier assertion.

If a muslim man burns cartons of bible in a christian community, you will agree with me that he might get away with it because the christians will see him as someone whom God will judge and rain fire/brimstone on.

But if a christian so much as burns a page of the quran in a predominantly muslim community, then he and his entire generation will pay for it.

Looking at both scenarios above, you will agree with me that we are now conditioned to accept as being okay, the killing of a christian or southerner by an Hausa/Fulani muslim just because he feels unrest with the slain's activities.

If he named his Dog, Obama or Kennedy, or even Ojukwu in the cachement areas of the names I just mentioned, I doubt that such irresponsible action by the police would have ensued.

But if he named his dog f**k Ojukwu or f**k Obama, then he can actually be accused of breaching public peace, because humans generally do not like being insulted, how much more an entity of their adulation.

Gradually, but steadily, and with posts like the OP's, we now accept barbarism in the face of provocation as a norm as long as it is perpetrated by a northerner.

Let me tell you what the Police could have done.

Instead of humiliating him and making him go through harrowing ordeals; knowing fully well that he has not flouted any known law, he would have been invited calmly, and a diplomatic/tactical way of resolving the issue established.

The stand I have maintained on this thread is the policemen did wrong, they abused his rights.

I condemn the unnecessary detention but to factual, naming the dog Buhari then going ahead to write on its body is a deliberate attempt to cause trouble. How many dogs have u seen with names written on it?

There is a law that protects people's right on rigion, but does burning the Quran stop anyone from practising his/her religion?

Why is naminga dog Quaran gravier than naming a dog Buhari to u? In the real sense u are actually not breaking any law doing so, but u are doing something that can dirupt public peace. When u kill somebody for preaching his gospel, then you violated his right for to practi his religion at the same time comitted murder.
I believe u are a Christian even the bible says we should be wise in all things. U can't say cos u are covered with the blood of Jesus, u go into a mosque with a bible and start preaching.
I have said this repeatedly, this is Africa, we cherish leaders, culture, religion more than precious life. We should try to be as peaceful as we can at all times.
Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Progressive01(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
progress69:

I condemn the unnecessary detention but to factual, naming the dog Buhari then going ahead to write on its body is a deliberate attempt to cause trouble. How many dogs have u seen with names written on it?

There is a law that protects people's right on rigion, but does burning the Quran stop anyone from practising his/her religion?

Why is naminga dog Quaran gravier than naming a dog Buhari to u? In the real sense u are actually not breaking any law doing so, but u are doing something that can dirupt public peace. When u kill somebody for preaching his gospel, then you violated his right for to practi his religion at the same time comitted murder.
I believe u are a Christian even the bible says we should be wise in all things. U can't say cos u are covered with the blood of Jesus, u go into a mosque with a bible and start preaching.

I have said this repeatedly, this is Africa, we cherish leaders, culture, religion more than precious life. We should try to be as peaceful as we can at all times.
Very good analogy, but would they ever heed good counsel. The seed of hatred was sown in their hearts during the 2015 election campaigns and sufficiently nurtured by Kanu and his horde of miscreants.

Imagine one of them saying I could go to anywhere in the SE and name my dog Ojukwu and people would simply "laugh because they don't have time to indulge in pettiness"!!

These are the same people that lash out at anyone who dares to have an opinion different from theirs in whatever. Okorocha, Igbokwe et al.

Even on the forum, they show such morbid levels of intolerance for any Igbo man critical of their iPod terrorist ideologies.

By the way, do well to ignore that troll swee*tle. I know who he is and would be damned if I paid him the slightest of attention.

1 Like

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by JohnsonOlanre: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
yorubas wicked no be small. See the way they allowed their good friend to collect massive beatings after urging him on on the other thread. The kpoksing no be small matter, plenty puff-puff for person head but him still dey form king-kong as the pain dey kill am. grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Sweetle(f): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
JohnsonOlanre:
yorubas wicked no be small. See the way they allowed their good friend to collect massive beatings after urging him on on the other thread. The kpoksing no be small matter, plenty puff-puff for person head but him still dey form king-kong as the pain dey kill am. grin grin grin grin grin

He has been abandoned by his gods. cheesy cheesy cheesy

They are ashamed of him.

Check out a modath for instance, still supporting Buhari but can still reason objectively but this one, sai buhari is his life's dream.

His life begins and ends with screaming sai baba.

See him down there shouting sai baba. grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Sweetle(f): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
Progressive01:
Very good analogy, but would they ever heed good counsel. The seed of hatred was sown in their hearts during the 2015 election campaigns and sufficiently nurtured by Kanu and his horde of miscreants.

Imagine one of them saying I could go to anywhere in the SE and name my dog Ojukwu and people would simply "laugh because they don't have time to indulge in pettiness"!!

These are the same people that lash out at anyone who dares to have an opinion different from theirs in whatever. Okorocha, Igbokwe et al.

Even on the forum, they show such morbid levels of intolerance for any Igbo man critical of their iPod terrorist ideologies.

By the way, do well to ignore that troll swee*tle. I know who he is and would be damned if I paid him the slightest of attention.

omenka right now. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
Progressive01:
If anyone needs an education between us, that person is you.

Imagine the nonsense @ the bold- isn't that so typical of you lot. Who's been the most petty, vile and spiteful people on this forum if not you guys?? Even when one of your own speaks the truth about your undue hatred for anyone who dares to hold a different opinion from you, you viciously lash out at them, your most recent victim being one of your sisters- Adaure.

It therefore hasn't come as a surprise your macabre dance on this thread.

One thing you lot must know is that I will continue to be critical of your shameful behaviour here and beyond. You may curse all you want, that could never faze me- have seen a lot worse than any one of you ignoramuses can possibly throw my way.

And for the umpteenth time, do away with your "atache by force" (as they call it around here). The people of the SS have moved on, you guys on the other hand are the ones stuck with the past unable to take a step into the future. I've got no problem with the SS.
Yeah! We SS(except the terrorist ScAvengers being sponsored by the IB and his ilks with the hope of using them to cause serious distractions in Govt.) ve long moved on. We see GEJ as a traitor haven squandered a God-given opportunity and enriching his bunch of criminal hyenas.

2 Likes

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Caseless: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wow! I missed this thread. angry
Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Caseless: 10:37am On Aug 21, 2016
Tittos:
Nigerians can never be logical.. There would always argue with silly sentiments.. @op, ur post is blank and really just itchy and senseless. Was hoping to see an intelligent argument backed by the constitution. No one is arguing if the dude was right or wrong or if his actions were born out of hate or stupidity. Point is, its in his right to do so. If u go to Enugu and parade a dog named Ojukwu, the residents will probablyhate you, but that doesn't mean its illegal or you should be arrested for expressing your rights. If the police do arrest you, then intelligent Nigerian should still call for your rights to be respected.
You guys need to understand democracy. It seems like that word is really difficult for your lot to comprehend. Something being wrong doesn't mean its illegal.. If the neighbour had an issue with the name, he should have taken it to court because that is a purely civil matter. Only criminal cases are or should be handled by the police. Unfortunately Buhari and most of you guys do not know and understand demcracy, while the police that should know better are spinless and only do as ordered...
it seems you guys don't know anything about the constitution you blindly make references to. I'm angered by your actions, then, the next thing I head to court...my God. What evidence have I to present before the court if the guy decides to clean off the name before a court papers is served on him? What if this senseless display by the dog owner took place on a weekend, I should wait till another day to report him to the court? What's the role of the law enforcement agency and what's wrong in taking the guy to police station if his actions is capable of disrupting public peace?

You and those that liked your post are intellectually arid!
Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
Progressive01:
Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44.

Hello darling....
Just responding to one glaring part of your post, cos I seriously cant deal with all of it

I tell you with every blood in me, if one named his dog or pussycat or rat Ojukwu, and painted on the face of the greatest and most loved Igbo leader on their dog's body, and dragged same animal braying/bleating/ barking/purring/whatever to the biggest market in my SE city.....people would just do any or all of these- look on in amusement, laugh, call and shout names at the doggist and insult them and their mama, actually consider doing same cheesy etc....It is also very likely that many people would be too much into their hustling and making money to notice. True story

Nobody would wanna beat, arrest, maim or kill them for it...this fact is certain
In fact, with no disrespect meant, your write up is pure balderdash
Even though I am all for finding the good in everyone these days....so maybe you wrote this out of love for "him" and that is commendable, loyalty and defending loved ones

But it is still crappola...actually crap squared
You gotta think of more progressive stuff to post..cos, your post is the anti-thesis of your username angry shocked angry
I suggest you change it to retrogressive/regressive
No progressive would be against freedom of expression in a supposed democracy

Okay, cheers

(Modified)
If you are really that person with the other username being bandied about here (shudders)....then I regret ever responding to your post...cos the man's posts at best, are provocative, hateful and without soul....
May you find peace if you are him
Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by NoreenUG(f): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2016
Man oh man grin
Omenka (AKA Progressive01) was really scattered to pieces on his own thread.
The guy didn't see it coming! And to make matters worse, none of his co-zombies or men-at-arms even came to his rescue.
Chai! Dem no even send am lai dat!

Hahahahahaha grin
Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Liamm(m): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
freeze001:
Disgusting drivel as usual. Go get an education and a taste for the truth else ur lying n violent tendencies will get the better of u at some point.

You foolishly believe the SE wants to be attached to the SS for some pecuniary reasons and conveniently forget the historical, cultural and biological ties between the tribes concerned within those political labels. U bleed over d idea of 'attaché by force' but u inadvertently confirm the same truth u try so hard to deny. Now read this:

You see that even u cannot tell the difference yet u believe u can keep reiterating that fallacious divide...it's dead man so get with the program! Like I said, before u successfully pick an enemy to engage, get to know them!
You got no problem with the SS? Yet the entire trash u spewed at ur op was against someone from the SS only because u thought he was from the SE. As usual ur poor attempt falls flat and u know, u don't even have to put in much effort cos it comes naturally to u to fail. It's in your nature and u do it so well!
We rally round anyone wronged for logical reasons and in respect for the law across all divides but tribal/ethnic jingoist that u are, all ur crap is coloured with infantile tribalist tendencies. Shame on u!
you've killed him already

[img]http://occupationalfirstaid.files./2013/03/1323963557_165874467_1-pictures-of-west-palm-beach-corporate-cpr-first-aid-training-classes.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC May Burn Unclaimed Pvcs Before 2019 Elections / Lead Your Campaigns Or Quit, CUPP Tells Buhari / Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.