Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,545 members, 7,958,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori (5168 Views)

Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria / No Decent People Will Remain In PDP With The Way It’s Being Run – Nyako / Catholic Church Pulls Out Of CAN For Being “run As Part Of The Government” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by EMYON(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ibori is just trying to pass a message across to Yar' adua,simply saying "you still need me in 2011,so keep me safe".
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by baslone: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2009
I guess you are right. They can take control of the dirty jobs.
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by oscartawn1: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2009
Why will the press give such a person attention. He's supposed to be in jail and he has the guts to air his opinion freely in public? na waoo.
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by koyuid(m): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2009
sad
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by mrofficial(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2009
PDP: People Deceiving People.
As for me, anything PDP has nothing good to offer Nigeria.
Corruption lurks inside that party 24/7
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by jimuchy: 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ibori/YarÁdua Olosa a koni leru OGBONTA RIGI ADIGUN JALE KONI DA FUNYIN E MA FORI JAGBO TE MA FI KU NI

EMI LO SO BE
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by oge4real(f): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2009
Na wa o, Ibori at a press briefing? See liver!!
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2009
I can not fault his comment because he just gave us his feeling on how Nigeria is being run.

If I looted the Resources of my State, laundered some to the UK, hence a wanted man in Uk and should be a wanted man in Nigeria but yet have the capacity to grant press conferences, appoint the IG of police, appoint the PPS to the Presidency;

I doubt I would complain about how the country is being run either.
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by MrCrackles(m): 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2009
May God punish you on earth, inside the grave and in hell fire, Ibori. . .
Bloody bastard
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by pete(m): 5:31am On Sep 29, 2009
@ Ogeforeal, I agree that it takes a lot of liver, Only in Nigeria though. My heart cries when I see stuff like this. My mom is currently visiting from Nigeria ans she said, Ibori did more than any other governor in the past. I told her that, its also true that he stole more than any other governor in the past. Yes, whatever he did, he was elected to do just that. But the wanton stealing? we have not elected him to do that.

Now the slap on the Nigerian people face. Its a shame. Things like this would cause the Military to take us by surprise again. This is similar to what Shagari and the rest were doing back in the days.It really hurts my heart. I was going to buy ticket and go to London just to witness the trial of Ibori Cronies. One thing I could tell you guys is that, such flagrant disregard to the people of Nigeria would lead our body polity to a place we and the stealing politicians never bargained for. Lets watch and pray.
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by rasputinn(m): 6:07am On Sep 29, 2009
MrCrackles:

May God punish you on earth, inside the grave and in hell fire, Ibori. . .
Bloody bastard

Amen

If mr james ibori thinks that just because Yara dull and his AGF(attorney general of FRAUD) are fighting tooth and nail to keep him away from facing justice for massively looting the treasury of Delta state,that he now has some form of confidence to insult the sensibility of Nigerians,then he needs his head examined.

Bloody coward,now you're running scared,the fugitive from the laws of UK & the US,I assure you,soon enough, you will run from this country

For your information mr ibori aka mr double ex convict,not even Yara dead and Aondoaka can shield you from the fate that awaits you,as what they are doing is tantamount to shutting all the doors and windows in your house during harmattan hoping to prevent dust from entering your house.

mr ibori,enough dust to choke you to death will surely enter your house of looting and corruption,justice will surely be served in your case no matter how long it takes
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by slimcblack: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2009
when will the truth about how our country is being run be revealed. im not sure i can keep on reading newspapers filled wil lies and stories.
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by Kabikala(m): 8:24am On Sep 29, 2009
Ibori is currently being interviewed on Channels TV. The interview will probably be over by 9.00 am.
For people based in Nigeria, text questions and comments to 33566 while the programme is still on air.
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by MrCrackles(m): 8:27am On Sep 29, 2009
slimcblack:

when will the truth about how our country is being run be revealed. im not sure i can keep on reading newspapers filled wil lies and stories.
What are you trying to say?
That the newspapers lied about what Ibori said
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by ogb5(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2009
You people should stop insulting my Governor.

There are Governors in Ibori time that killed the opposition to remain i power, Ibori did not do that.

There are others who had nothing to show for the years they were in Power, In delta state the structures built by Ibori are still there for those who care to go and see.

The infrastructural progress in delta state under Ibori was not matched by any other governor in the history of Delta state.

In delta state there is no government presence except the state government, stop insulting the only government we have, The local government is not existent and the Federal government is for other states.

If you people feel like insulting a Governor, am sure you can insult your own state governors.

Leave Ibori alone, he is the best governor in the history of delta state.

pete:

@ My mom is currently visiting from Nigeria ans she said, Ibori did more than any other governor in the past. I told her that, its also true that he stole more than any other governor in the past. Yes, whatever he did, he was elected to do just that. But the wanton stealing? we have not elected him to do that.

Do you think you mom is lying? Ibori is the best Governor Delta state has seen. Forget the Smear campaign
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by MrCrackles(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2009
ogb5:

You people should stop insulting my Governor.
There are Governors in Ibori time that killed the opposition to remain i power, Ibori did not do that.
Now i know Ibori paid your internet subscription. . . .
Use your head next time you post ok?!
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by ogb5(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2009
MrCrackles:

Now i know Ibori paid your internet subscription. . . .
Use your head next time you post ok?!

You think Ibori paid for my subscription just because I refuse to be fooled by a smear campaign directed at the best Governor my state had produced?

Think again. Ibori is better than most Governors during his tenure. Tell me a Governor who achieved more than Ibori during their tenure, except Lagos State governor.

If we crucify the Ibori, what should we do to the Governors he was better than?

Think carefully before criticising
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by MrCrackles(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2009
ogb5:

You think Ibori paid for my subscription just because I refuse to be fooled by a smear campaign directed at the best Governor my state had produced?
Think again. Ibori is better than most Governors during his tenure. Tell me a Governor who achieved more than Ibori during their tenure, except Lagos State governor.
If we crucify the Ibori, what should we do to the Governors he was better than?
Think carefully before criticising
Are you kidding me?
You call it a smear campaign? shocked
Best Governor your state has produced all because he paid your internet subscription and provided your village with borehole?
You dont know jack. . . Sit down on that rusty chair of yours in front of your 1960 model computer monitor and keep glorifying Ibori on the internet. . .
Pssssf!
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by stiyke(m): 9:45am On Sep 29, 2009
@ MrCrackles

Maybe Ibori has paid for his head and thinking capacity too. Lets not add his soul ,
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by MrCrackles(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2009
stiyke:

@ MrCrackles
Maybe Ibori has paid for his head and thinking capacity too. Lets not add his soul ,
I think so. . . .
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by ud4u: 9:49am On Sep 29, 2009
They are birds of a feather. Same of same
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by ogb5(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2009
pete:

@ My mom is currently visiting from Nigeria ans she said, Ibori did more than any other governor in the past.

Ibori must have paid for this womans flight also. Don't blame the uselessness of your governors on Ibori.

Ibori is only responsible for affairs affecting Delta state. If people in delta state say he performed ok, who are you to disagree? and what is the basis of you disagreeing?

MrCrackles:

I think so. . . .

You have not yet told me a beter governor than Ibori during their tenure. only insults
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by kuramo: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2009
This 0GB5 character appears to have a very poor intellect.  I won't engage him in any discussion that requires the use of brain cells.

He's probably part of the paid media campaign Ibori has embarked on.  They are fighting a pointless battle.
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by kaytroy(m): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2009
ibori is the most shameless human on the surface of the earth, u can imagine his statement.
 @ the ripe time God will expose him more, ,
His gettin closer and those not know. It is said that those the gods wanat to kill, will rum mad 1st. Ibori weldone, , body go tell u sooner than ull kn.
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by MrCrackles(m): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2009
ogb5:

You have not yet told me a beter governor than Ibori during their tenure. only insults
Why should i tell you when you dont have any common sense to reason sensibly?
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by chrisical(m): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2009
IBBori should keep quiet or else,
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by ogb5(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2009
kuramo:

This 0GB5 character appears to have a very poor intellect.  I won't engage him in any discussion that requires the use of brain cells.

He's probably part of the paid media campaign Ibori has embarked on.  They are fighting a pointless battle.

You can not engage me on any discussion about Governance in Delta state and how Ibori fared in delta state because you did not live in Delta state during Ibori's tenure and you do not have the facts to use in engaging in useful discussions. What you have are just insults. Insults don't move a nation forward.

What we need are the facts.

I disagree with some of ibori's policies. but there some of his policies I agree with.
But in summary, as regards delta state, Ibori's tenure was a success compared to others. You can ask why I say so and I will tell you.

MrCrackles:

Why should i tell you when you dont have any common sense to reason sensibly?

You are the one who don't have common sense. if you had sense you would have known better. Tell me your state and I will tell you many ways in which Ibori is better than your past and present Governors.
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2009
I pity dis country.this same ibori who looted money in Delta for 8yrs now saying things are rotten.is he not part of d rot? Is he not a thief? Why is EFCC after him if he didnt steal our money,In fact God has been too quiet to destroy bad pple in this country
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by ogb5(m): 10:49am On Sep 29, 2009
toba:

I pity dis country.this same ibori who looted money in Delta for 8yrs now saying things are rotten.is he not part of d rot? Is he not a thief? Why is EFCC after him if he didnt steal our money,In fact God has been too quiet to destroy bad pple in this country

what evidence do you have that Ibori looted money. Which of the Govs during his tenure did not loot.
Why do you think Ibori is being singled out for these attacks.

EFCC is not after Ibori, Obasanjo and Ribadu are the ones after Ibori because they see him as their enemy.
federal resources are not meant to fight percieved enemies.

Obasanjo achieved little in Delta state compared to Ibori, so Obasanjo should have been the one on trial for failing the people of delta state, not Ibori
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by stiyke(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2009
This Ogb is simply INCREDIBLE
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by ogb5(m): 11:23am On Sep 29, 2009
stiyke:

This Ogb is simply INCREDIBLE

yes, I don't follow the crowd blindly.

Should the people of delta state not call for the trial of Obasanjo who looted our oil revenue with very little to show for it in delta state as opposed to Ibori who built some structures for us to see?

I would rather call for the trial of the federal government who loot more than go after the governors who performed better than the federal govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] / Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? / A Notorious Cult Leader In Fadeyi, Lagos, Shook Off Bullets Aimed At His Chest B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.