Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Guys!! Get In Here! How Many Of You Are Guilty?? [Photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!! Get In Here! How Many Of You Are Guilty?? [Photo] (1163 Views)

80% Of Girls Are Guilty Of This. / 95% Men Are Guilty Of This. Pics. / Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys!! Get In Here! How Many Of You Are Guilty?? [Photo] by Riwo11(f): 3:08am On Aug 18, 2016
How many of you are guilty of this?!?

Re: Guys!! Get In Here! How Many Of You Are Guilty?? [Photo] by Fuqman(m): 4:33am On Aug 18, 2016
I know men are stimulated by visuals and physicality. Not me because i am patient and a great teaser. pre-intimacy is not alone in nipples and in the private part
It is in your eyes and words. Right from the morning, not alone in the bed room, appraise her in all the possible ways.... Kissing,embracing,and licking.

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Get In Here! How Many Of You Are Guilty?? [Photo] by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 18, 2016
Riwo11:
How many of you are guilty of this?!?

If you wanna pillow fight no problem baby , I hope it ends in the other kind of fight lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wc One Is Most Beautiful / Please Help My Ex Girlfriend Want To Come Back. / Must Read - 4 Things Girls Do In Movies But Don’t In Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.