Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Top 4 Sex Positions Women Love So Much – Guys, Get In Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 4 Sex Positions Women Love So Much – Guys, Get In Here! (1261 Views)

Six Sex Positions Women Hate / 6 S*x Positions Women Love And Guaranteed To Keep Her Coming Back For More / Six Sex Positions Women Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Sex Positions Women Love So Much – Guys, Get In Here! by tonyobj(m): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2016
Sex positions women love – Yes, I asked the guys to get in here because you don’t expect your woman to tell you everything they want from you in bed, most especially when it comes to their favourite positions that makes them orgasm faster and enjoy sex better, they might just be too shy.

Now I want you to stop being that type of guy she will be feeling too reluctant to see on the next date. You will definitely become the best she has ever had all her life if you follow these tips below:

1. The cowgirl: Let her take charge in this girl-on-top position. It lets her be on top of things while you enjoy the ride, making it a win-win position. Another advantage is that when the woman is in control, she can decide how she wants to reach orgasm. Tip: For a sureshot clitoral orgasm, ask your woman to lean forward while arching her back and leaning on her hands. Instead of going up and down, she can move laterally so that you hit the right spots and stimulate her in the sensitive areas. Show her some love by sitting up straight and hugging her.

2. Countertop sitting: You've had a brilliant Valentines Day cookout and can't wait to go to the bedroom get at each other. Make good use of the kitchen counter by lifting her up onto it. Ask her to take on the spread eagle position with you facing her. This position provides maximum center of gravity stimulation and arouses both partners. Since you are taking the lovemaking out of the bedroom, it's also quite spontaneous. However, it's a tricky one since weak guys tend to ejaculate prematurely.

Read more here http://scam-dalous..com.ng/p/romance_27.html

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love / How No Bra Day Temptation Affected Me. / Share Your Heartbreak Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.