Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Guy's This Lady Need Your Sincere Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy's This Lady Need Your Sincere Advice (1272 Views)

"I Cannot Date A Virgin Guy" — This Pretty Nigerian Lady Says. / I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders / See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy's This Lady Need Your Sincere Advice by holluphemydavid(m): 4:08am On Aug 27, 2016
Hello romancelander, I saw dis on one of the blog page, and I wish to share with u, how some ladies can be so heartless

Am about to share a secret that I was willing to
take to my grave,but because I have trusted your
page so I will share it,believing to get good
advise and protecting my identity.
First I know I will get lots of insults and negative
comments but it’s ok if it will make you all feel
better and share in this my pain.
I have been married for 7 years now with no
child,even this ones I adopt die after few months
or years,I was very lucky to marry a very good
man that has the fear of God and Cherish me like
a queen. I have gone to different prayer house,
travelled round this world still no positive result.
They all say my body is.working very normal. I have been praying and
fasting,I have even suggested to my husband to
get a baby mama or another wife since am
useless and getting to my 40s but he refused.
I went to church last Sunday,as the pastor was
preaching on a very important topic,he said
(every misfortune we encounter today is from us.
Either knowingly or unknowingly but we are the
architect of it) it was a very deep conversation
that got me pondering over my past life.
Yes I killed my baby,I was very young and had to
body to go to,I got pregnant and could not go
home,abortion was out of it because I tried to
take it off so many time but it failed. It’s either
the doctors wanted to sleep with me ontop of the
pregnancy or I did not have enough cash ,so I…kept going to a chemist who kept giving me
drugs that did not have any effect. My stomach
started growing,I had to run away from home to a
friends place to go have the baby,which after I
had a set of twins .I buried them after applying
poison on the tip off my nipple, so they sucked it
and died. I watched my own children struggle in
tears,watched the little babies cry and struggle
for survival till they died and I buried them and
moved back home.
I never remembered it again until that Sunday the
pastor preached.
Do I tell my husband about my past or die with
it ? Do you all think that my past will break my
home ? Do you all feel if I confess I might be
able to have my own kids? Do you all think it’s
karma chasing me? .
Re: Guy's This Lady Need Your Sincere Advice by holluphemydavid(m): 4:09am On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Guy's This Lady Need Your Sincere Advice by TedBaker(m): 4:16am On Aug 27, 2016
I'm dyslexic. Its a long text.

1 Like

Re: Guy's This Lady Need Your Sincere Advice by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 27, 2016
You are wicked oo undecided. Oh my! I guess you are reaping what you did to those innocent kids.

What you don't know won't kill you(don't tell your husband). Ask for forgiveness and continue to pester your husband for another wife.
Im out wink
Re: Guy's This Lady Need Your Sincere Advice by Guliver(m): 5:02am On Aug 27, 2016
hmmmm,so bola na here u RUn come.no need to tell me. I already know .

1 Like

Re: Guy's This Lady Need Your Sincere Advice by donbenedict(m): 5:07am On Aug 27, 2016
I think I will just have to find out from d girl I wish to marry abt her life history, especially if she has done abortion. Ah mean I can live with her being sexed by different men buh d abortion part is what i'm particular about. Some of these girls nowadays are so evil they can hide anythn.

2 Likes

Re: Guy's This Lady Need Your Sincere Advice by agarawu23(m): 5:11am On Aug 27, 2016
I told her get pregnant before I visit your family.
She said no that she doesn't want to be a baby mama.
I told her I will rada be a baby daddy than a daddy at 50 without a single child.

Nowadays ladies and abortion........I give una yarsh
Re: Guy's This Lady Need Your Sincere Advice by endowednicky(f): 5:23am On Aug 27, 2016
I'll advice you go to your pastor and confess ....Ask God for His mercies,@least that should be the first..
Yea..since according to you,your husband is understanding, and God fearing..I guess you'll have to tell him too.
with tears in your eyes..and be ready for any action from him after that.....
JUST PUT GOD FIRST,
may God give you the courage bless you with children
AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy's This Lady Need Your Sincere Advice by fox26: 6:16am On Aug 27, 2016
God wanted to make investment for you buy givong you double kids with many talentd 4 times talents you have .The worst part is that the lad refused blessings from the top . God is giving others now mybe he is giving me. lol.
lady you must tell everyone you like that you killed two people mybe you can get pregnant again.
otherwise if I was God I would not give you even one child for the rest of your life , ey Im not God , but was going to judge you too bad.

I think you wasted that oga Time. leave him and join my strippers club in Johannesburg, will pay good money

1 Like

Re: Guy's This Lady Need Your Sincere Advice by CertifiedFreak(m): 6:26am On Aug 27, 2016
Sincere advice won't do you a load of good. You need something stronger.
Re: Guy's This Lady Need Your Sincere Advice by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:40am On Aug 27, 2016
Abortion is better dan killing 2 ppl which r already alive. U have blood on yo hands n de spirits of those kids r nt @ rest. Dey wil haunt u for life, unless u perfom a ritual. Understand me, m nt talkin abt these common evil rituals, m sayin slauter a goat n a cow n apeace yo ancestars den, go to a church prophet n ask him to help u ask God for forgiveness n a baby
Re: Guy's This Lady Need Your Sincere Advice by firstking01(m): 7:06am On Aug 27, 2016
Yes, we serve a God of recompense and avenger...in this case, no pastor or amount of prayer and fasting can help you...the blood of those children are crying on your head...you are very wicked, the way i'm seeing you if you are given the opportunity you will do it again, mtcheeew...better go ask God for mercy cos that's the only way out...and let me remind you that God does not go against His standard...what you sew is what you reap...look at david, God told samuel that i 've found a man after my own heart...david was loved by God but when he killed urea and took his wife God placed a curse on his family till today david's family are womanizers...you knw the story of his son solomon and women, you know the story of how one of his sons slept with his sister....and the curse continued like that....no prophet, bishop, reverend, pastor can break or reverse the curse...i took time to write this cos there are things we are doing right now that's capable of destroying our destiny tomorrow...for the sake of your unborn children and future pls we should endeavour to live a good and Godfearing life...thank you.
Re: Guy's This Lady Need Your Sincere Advice by lecturerdabo(m): 7:25am On Aug 27, 2016
Sorry my love! But which breast will your child suckle now if you should conceive??

The same you laced with poison??

I don't think you are from Africa otherwise, you will understand the enormity of applying poison to ur tips!

For your information, you signed a bond with the gods/ancestors that no child will suck your tips again!!

Well, ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE!!!
Re: Guy's This Lady Need Your Sincere Advice by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 27, 2016
Die with your past and yes! Your past will break your home. Don't do it if you k ow what's good for you angry
Re: Guy's This Lady Need Your Sincere Advice by holluphemydavid(m): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
donbenedict:
I think I will just have to find out from d girl I wish to marry abt her life history, especially if she has done abortion. Ah mean I can live with her being sexed by different men buh d abortion part is what i'm particular about. Some of these girls nowadays are so evil they can hide anythn.
U said it all, as in hide anytin enh, I fear dem
Re: Guy's This Lady Need Your Sincere Advice by torlah232(f): 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
OMG!!! dis is so deep nywaiz all I can say is tell ur husband and pray to God for forgiveness he has d final say and he his d only judge.... it is well
Re: Guy's This Lady Need Your Sincere Advice by holluphemydavid(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
torlah232:
OMG!!! dis is so deep nywaiz all I can say is tell ur husband and pray to God for forgiveness he has d final say and he his d only judge.... it is well
Brillant comment dear
Re: Guy's This Lady Need Your Sincere Advice by potbelly(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
Please explain how abortion is better than killing 2 people who are already alive...
ZeeAfrica:
Abortion is better dan killing 2 ppl which r already alive. U have blood on yo hands n de spirits of those kids r nt @ rest. Dey wil haunt u for life, unless u perfom a ritual. Understand me, m nt talkin abt these common evil rituals, m sayin slauter a goat n a cow n apeace yo ancestars den, go to a church prophet n ask him to help u ask God for forgiveness n a baby
Re: Guy's This Lady Need Your Sincere Advice by ZeeAfrica(f): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
potbelly:
Please explain how abortion is better than killing 2 people who are already alive...

abortion is getting a clot of bloud out of your womb, coz dey dont allow it wen its already a human. Its not even a foetus yes. Its just a clot of blood
Re: Guy's This Lady Need Your Sincere Advice by joefranky(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
Believe me,u are spiritually tied.Tell your husband,visit a pastor and make amends.But you shouldn't have killed them,their spirit are angry. May God forgive you and deliver you.

(1) (Reply)

No Man Can Sexually Satisfy Any Woman On This Earth –ghanaian Marriage Counselor / She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit / What Does It Take To Break A Girl/woman's Heart ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.