Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

Is FIFA game enough To Cause A Break Up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is FIFA game enough To Cause A Break Up (974 Views)

Things That Cause Regret In Old Age / Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent / What Could Cause A Married Woman To Steal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is FIFA game enough To Cause A Break Up by natasha: 8:37am On Aug 18, 2016
Serious issue. My sister's hubby is threatening hail and brimestone over FIFA game. Maka why?

Well, sis caught hubby sexting....she raised the roof and of course, Mr Man apologised and blamed all the devils....bla bla bla also claimed sis wasnt giving him attention - now this happened 2 yrs back.

Recently, Mr Man was caught sexting again....sis found and made he knew he was caught out red handed only that she didnt kick a fuss, she just kept calm. Mr Man, still fidgeting because he couldnt tell what her next move was. 2 days after the incident, he surrendered all his passwords to her (willingly ooo, as a changed man that he is naa); Sis then logs onto his FIFA 16 account, sacks his Manager, sells his top players.

Mr Man, found out and is calling all the family members to report sis that she is capable of killing someone all because of FIFA.

Now my question to men are, is FIFA gaming (a fiction) more important than reality?

Lalasticlala come and help, i promise i wee dash you snake grin

1 Like

Re: Is FIFA game enough To Cause A Break Up by alfonso36(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2016
How your Sis Take Sabi the game? i smell Lies

2 Likes

Re: Is FIFA game enough To Cause A Break Up by natasha: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2016
she doesnt know how to play the game. she just deleted/disposed off the players. I guess its easier to do that (google how to) than actual learn the game.
Re: Is FIFA game enough To Cause A Break Up by natasha: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2016
she doesn't know how to play the game. she just deleted/disposed off the players. I guess its easier to do that (google how to) than actual learn the game.
Re: Is FIFA game enough To Cause A Break Up by AZeD1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
There are somethings that are sacred, and FIFA is one of them.

You don't enter Okija shrine and do as you like.

3 Likes

Re: Is FIFA game enough To Cause A Break Up by timidapsin(m): 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
It is... Don't fuvk with me when m playing a difficult game

1 Like

Re: Is FIFA game enough To Cause A Break Up by mrjojo: 5:23am On Feb 19, 2018
Fake as.s story. Next
Re: Is FIFA game enough To Cause A Break Up by MicroBox: 6:53am On Feb 19, 2018
Mobile phone game or P'S ?
Re: Is FIFA game enough To Cause A Break Up by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:40am On Feb 21, 2018
natasha:
Serious issue. My sister's hubby is threatening hail and brimestone over FIFA game. Maka why?

Well, sis caught hubby sexting....she raised the roof and of course, Mr Man apologised and blamed all the devils....bla bla bla also claimed sis wasnt giving him attention - now this happened 2 yrs back.

Recently, Mr Man was caught sexting again....sis found and made he knew he was caught out red handed only that she didnt kick a fuss, she just kept calm. Mr Man, still fidgeting because he couldnt tell what her next move was. 2 days after the incident, he surrendered all his passwords to her (willingly ooo, as a changed man that he is naa); Sis then logs onto his FIFA 16 account, sacks his Manager, sells his top players.

Mr Man, found out and is calling all the family members to report sis that she is capable of killing someone all because of FIFA.

Now my question to men are, is FIFA gaming (a fiction) more important than reality?

Lalasticlala come and help, i promise i wee dash you snake grin
how would you like it if you making hair for 9 hours and your husband cut it with scissors

(1) (Reply)

"Nah Who Carry Belle?" My Encounter With A Naija Teenager! / Need Mature Perfume With Nice Scent Below 2k? / New Born Baby Resuced By Kind Hearted Lady In The Coker Area Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.