Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

If You Could Dedicate A Song To Your Ex, What Would It Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Dedicate A Song To Your Ex, What Would It Be? (1094 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / Dedicate A Song To Your Ex / My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Dedicate A Song To Your Ex, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2016
I think mine is gonna be Go on by Niyola.. we ended on a good note though and we still check on each other once in a while so I wouldn't dedicate who you epp or anyother.. lol

Re: If You Could Dedicate A Song To Your Ex, What Would It Be? by youngest85(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2016
Good morning by Brymo
Re: If You Could Dedicate A Song To Your Ex, What Would It Be? by WomanWrappa(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2016
Rainbow by Tubaba I need Patricia now.
Re: If You Could Dedicate A Song To Your Ex, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 18, 2016
Hello- Adele.
Re: If You Could Dedicate A Song To Your Ex, What Would It Be? by Surfboard(m): 11:29am On Aug 18, 2016
No one's gonna love you - Cee lo Green
Re: If You Could Dedicate A Song To Your Ex, What Would It Be? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:30am On Aug 18, 2016
Am Out : Ciara, Nicki minaj
Re: If You Could Dedicate A Song To Your Ex, What Would It Be? by Royle2014(m): 11:33am On Aug 18, 2016
Mark my words- Justin Bieber
Re: If You Could Dedicate A Song To Your Ex, What Would It Be? by Nelsizzy(m): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2016
Someone like you - Adele
Re: If You Could Dedicate A Song To Your Ex, What Would It Be? by MrWhaley: 11:35am On Aug 18, 2016
Who You Epp?? -The Lil Kesh Version. grin
Re: If You Could Dedicate A Song To Your Ex, What Would It Be? by halfricanadian(f): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2016
Best i never had- Beyonce
Re: If You Could Dedicate A Song To Your Ex, What Would It Be? by mizzbouqui(f): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
Send My Love- Adele

Just the guitar, okay cool

This was all you, none of it me
You put your hands on, on my body and told me
Mmm
You told me you were ready
For the big one, for the big jump
I'd be your last love everlasting you and me
Mmm
That was what you told me

I'm giving you up
I've forgiven it all
You set me free-ee

Send my love to your new lover
Treat her better
We've gotta let go of all of our ghosts
We both know we ain't kids no more
Treat her better
We gotta let go of all of our ghosts

I was too strong you were trembling
You couldn't handle the hot heat rising (rising)
Mmm
Baby I'm still rising
I was running, you were walking
You couldn't keep up, you were falling down (down)
Mmm
Mmm there's only one way down

I'm giving you up
I've forgiven it all
You set me free-ee, oh

Treat her better
Treat her better

If you're ready, if you're ready
If you're ready, I am ready
If you're ready, if you're ready
No, we ain't kids no more

I'm giving you up
I've forgiven it all
You set me free

Treat her better
Treat her better

If you're ready, if you're ready (Send my love to your new lover)
If you're ready, I am ready (Treat her better)
If you're ready, if you're ready (Send my love to your new lover)
If you're ready, I am ready (Treat her better)
Re: If You Could Dedicate A Song To Your Ex, What Would It Be? by buharisbae(f): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sorry - Beyonce
NB: I'm not apologizing go and read the lyrics you'll understand
Re: If You Could Dedicate A Song To Your Ex, What Would It Be? by jamalnation(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
Irreplaceable beyonce
Re: If You Could Dedicate A Song To Your Ex, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
I don't have an ex
Re: If You Could Dedicate A Song To Your Ex, What Would It Be? by EMPERORLEEE(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
Gongo Aso - 9ice.
Re: If You Could Dedicate A Song To Your Ex, What Would It Be? by kuchikau: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
Re: If You Could Dedicate A Song To Your Ex, What Would It Be? by Fernandowski(m): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
ridin solo by Jason derulo

and most especially....

promises by wiz khalifa
Re: If You Could Dedicate A Song To Your Ex, What Would It Be? by ERONX(m): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
Say Something, by A Great Big World & Christine Aguilera
Re: If You Could Dedicate A Song To Your Ex, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
lilyqueen:
I don't have an ex
Good girl smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Could Dedicate A Song To Your Ex, What Would It Be? by Begin(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
If I could turn back d hands of time - R kelly
Re: If You Could Dedicate A Song To Your Ex, What Would It Be? by ummeey: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
Send my love by adele

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dumped By Husband After She Lost Her Breast To Cancer Storms Wedding Venue / 6 Ways To Win Your Man / See What Nigerian Women Have To Say About Manhood Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.