Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Woman Dumped By Husband After She Lost Her Breast To Cancer Storms Wedding Venue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Dumped By Husband After She Lost Her Breast To Cancer Storms Wedding Venue (1095 Views)

Couple Skate On Lagos Road To Wedding Venue / Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Woman Dumped By Husband After She Lost Her Breast To Cancer Storms Wedding Venue by SoluB: 6:56am On Aug 29, 2016
On Saturday, August 20, a wealthy elderly real estate manager John Njuguna Ng’ang’a and his young new wife Anne Wairimu were celebrating their wedding at her Ruiru home when the man’s first wife Jane Njeri Njuguna, armed with a court injunction, stormed the scene accompanied by the Officer Commanding Ruiru Police Station. (Pictured: John at Ruiru Police Station. Inset: Jane Njeri and John during their wedding)
While the two women engaged in a scuffle, the old man was whisked off to Ruiru Police Station where he spent the night. According to Njeri, her husband opted for a second wife because one of her breasts was surgically removed due to cancer and that at one time, he even insulted her that she no longer has anything special for him.
“He has a right to marry even 10 wives, but what I want is the property I acquired with him. It is painful to see another woman enjoying my sweat after I have endured a lot of ridicule,” said Njeri

http://www.istylmagazine.com/news/across-the-world/woman-dumped-by-wealthy-husband-after-she-lost-her-breast-to-cancer-storms-venue-of-his-wedding-to-younger-woman/
Re: Woman Dumped By Husband After She Lost Her Breast To Cancer Storms Wedding Venue by jimohibrahim(m): 7:01am On Aug 29, 2016
I don't blame the man

Re: Woman Dumped By Husband After She Lost Her Breast To Cancer Storms Wedding Venue by nero2face: 7:10am On Aug 29, 2016
I don't support any sort of ridicule from de man...I don't support de abandonment... but I don't condemn de 2nd marriage... I also don't support de woman's motive(share of wealth),...she deserve to be taken care of, not settled for whatever

Re: Woman Dumped By Husband After She Lost Her Breast To Cancer Storms Wedding Venue by kingui(m): 7:16am On Aug 29, 2016
I don't even know what to say. matter is complicated.

Re: Woman Dumped By Husband After She Lost Her Breast To Cancer Storms Wedding Venue by YourMajesty(m): 7:22am On Aug 29, 2016
Lmfao! The old man wants a complete breast. grin That's why cristiano ronaldo is good. (he have both legs)

The man never die, the first wife don dey drag property. grin

Re: Woman Dumped By Husband After She Lost Her Breast To Cancer Storms Wedding Venue by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 29, 2016
that's what you get when a man says "I love you" but what he actually means is "I love your body"

Re: Woman Dumped By Husband After She Lost Her Breast To Cancer Storms Wedding Venue by sainttwist1(m): 7:30am On Aug 29, 2016
i support the 1st wife......selfish man

Re: Woman Dumped By Husband After She Lost Her Breast To Cancer Storms Wedding Venue by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2016
there is nothing like unconditional love in this world ..... That boy/girl that claims they love you have reasons undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Woman Dumped By Husband After She Lost Her Breast To Cancer Storms Wedding Venue by Perfecttouch(m): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
there is nothing like unconditional love in this world ..... That boy/girl that claims they love you have reasons undecided undecided undecided undecided
thank God you dey rich,no woman go help u drag all those ur inferior ABA made properties. He be like say u don go yabaleft come back cos I no dey see those ur mumu topics again
Re: Woman Dumped By Husband After She Lost Her Breast To Cancer Storms Wedding Venue by paragon40(m): 8:44am On Aug 29, 2016
...in health and in...
Re: Woman Dumped By Husband After She Lost Her Breast To Cancer Storms Wedding Venue by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 29, 2016
Perfecttouch:
thank God you dey rich,no woman go help u drag all those ur inferior ABA made properties. He be like say u don go yabaleft come back cos I no dey see those ur mumu topics again

The Desperation (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) / Something All Women Hate :- Know This / 6 Reasons Why Most Guys Will Never Remain As Virgins Before Marriage