Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys (1314 Views)

Why Do most Ladies Prefer Bad Guys Over Decent Guys? / That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! / Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by Vicboya(m): 1:09am On Sep 28, 2009
Dis is 4 d ladies pls.I've read here on NL dat girls prefer bad guys 2 gud guys.Why?Wat are those,tins,style or atitude u feel d gud guys lack?
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 28, 2009
This has been done to death.

I guess the girls love the dangerous "swag" and the unpredictability of everything. I personally prefer good guys because these bad guys will fook you up. I had an acquittance who went with a bad guy and he messed her up he is safely in Jail now so she is ok.
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by TOPE20001(f): 1:25am On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

This has been done to death.

I guess the girls love the dangerous "swag" and the unpredictability of everything. I personally prefer good guys because [b]these bad guys will fook you u[/b]p. I had an acquittance who went with a bad guy and he messed her up he is safely in Jail now so she is ok.

Not always true dear
the term bad boy doesnt mean a guy  to mess up, mess u abt.
to me the term bad boy means a guy that wudnt bore me to death, everyday is always new cheesy not a THUG
who said bad boys dnt love n care for their gfs?
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by Kunbee: 1:27am On Sep 28, 2009
Cos most bad boys have owo ati swagger
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 28, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Not always true dear
the term bad boy doesnt mean a guy  to mess up, mess u abt.
to me the term bad boy means a guy that wudnt bore me to death, everyday is always new cheesy
of course we dont want a boring guy but im sure the poster means bad boy as in drug dealing/jail staying/stealing/woman beater? Anyway I like a nice guy with bad elements. Boring sometimes can be good in a relationship.
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by chic2pimp(m): 1:33am On Sep 28, 2009
There is a world of difference between a nice man and a boring man

TOPE2000!:

Not always true dear
the term bad boy doesnt mean a guy to mess up, mess u abt.
to me the term bad boy means a guy that wudnt bore me to death, everyday is always new cheesy not a THUG
Make you wait after one year. I wan see wetin new him go bring.
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by TOPE20001(f): 1:37am On Sep 28, 2009
shut ur yeye mouth. . . u have to keep ur relationship fresh all the time.
a boring, i cant be bothered guy . . .wudnt know what to do
And u wonder why some women cheat on ur ass abi grin
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by chic2pimp(m): 1:40am On Sep 28, 2009
TOPE2000!:

shut your yeye mouth. . . u have to keep your relationship fresh all the time.
a boring, i cant be bothered guy . . .wudnt know what to do
And u wonder why some women cheat on your ass abi grin
Nahhh I think u'll find it's the other way round wink.

Women do most of the nagging and complaining.
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by TOPE20001(f): 1:41am On Sep 28, 2009
chic2pimp:

Nahhh I think u'll find it's the other way round  wink.

Women do most of the nagging and complaining.

because they tired of your boring ass grin

@topic
I like a easy going, nice, God fearing guy with a bit of badness in him cool
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by bluespice(f): 1:45am On Sep 28, 2009
there's no rocket science to it
'bad' guys have an amazing self confidence. aint none more sexy that a guy that knows how to be damn comfy in his own skin irrespective of how or what he looks like
note i said confident, not cocky
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by chic2pimp(m): 1:48am On Sep 28, 2009
TOPE2000!:

@topic
I like a easy going, nice, God fearing guy with a bit of badness in him cool
*Shakes His Head In Pity* Talk about someone caught in two minds.

TOPE2000!:

because they tired of your boring ass grin

You wish.
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by chic2pimp(m): 1:54am On Sep 28, 2009
bluespice:

there's no rocket science to it
'bad' guys have an amazing self confidence. aint none more sexy that a guy that knows how to be damn comfy in his own skin irrespective of how or what he looks like
note i said confident, not cocky
There is a fine line between being cocky and being arrogant.

As a matter of fact, most confident guys are extremely cocky cool cool cool.
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by TOPE20001(f): 1:54am On Sep 28, 2009
so are u saying all bad guys are thugs? nah, i shake my head 4 u hun wink

there he goes again, u can be confident n not cocky abeg, na today
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by CrazyMan(m): 1:55am On Sep 28, 2009
They prefer the bad guys because they want to explore, they want something new; that want a guy that's ready to take them to the next level. Not some quiet bored home boy; who would use a whole year to tell her how he feels.

Same thing goes for the guys; every guy wants a bad girl, a sexy girl who is highly experienced and ready to show him new ticks and styles of love making.
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by sexyLeamon(f): 1:58am On Sep 28, 2009
The whole bad boys/nice guys is a dumb dichotomy, as many bad boys are wannabee showoffs and most nice guys aren't really nice after all.
Some people like the thrill of a challenge and an ego boost so they settle for bad guys. Niceness is a decision; serial killers have been nice to someone at one point in their lives. People who try to be nice or act clingy in order to make someone love them most aren't nice, they're wimpy and/or manipulative. you wouldn't know till you start a relationship with them.

P.S am tired of this nice guys/bad boys threads.
undecided
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by chic2pimp(m): 2:06am On Sep 28, 2009
sexyLeamon:

The whole bad boys/nice guys is a dumb dichotomy, as many bad boys are wannabee showoffs and most nice guys aren't really nice after all.
Some people like the thrill of a challenge and an ego boost so they settle for bad guys. Niceness is a decision; serial killers have been nice to someone at one point in their lives. People who try to be nice or act clingy in order to make someone love them most aren't nice, they're wimpy and/or manipulative. you wouldn't know till you start a relationship with them.

undecided
Good point. TOPBOOBS take note.

TOPE2000!:

so are u saying all bad guys are thugs? nah, i shake my head 4 u hun wink

there he goes again, u can be confident n not cocky abeg, na today
Show me your sex slave partner and I will tell you who u are wink cool.
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by TOPE20001(f): 2:11am On Sep 28, 2009
that is sexyleamon's point of view not mine cool
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by bluespice(f): 2:13am On Sep 28, 2009
sexyLeamon:

undecided
church!
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by Treetop20(m): 3:40am On Sep 28, 2009
lol
many so called nice/boring men make the best husbands out there
ask women who married the "make it happen" men how they are
doing in their marriages? many of them are home alone while the
man is out there still making it happen.
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by GboGboAye: 4:43am On Sep 28, 2009
bad boyz r confident.
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by playahP(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2009
@ TREETOP

you hit the nail on the head and ass at the same time
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by masene(f): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2009
idk i dated bad boys through out highschool but when i stepped into the real world i understood that they 're not where its at at all, they dont want no legal job. my life was in danger. No give me a good guy anyday. I just dont want a wimp you kno wink
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2009
sexyLeamon:

undecided

then loose urself from the thread ten!
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2009
Treetop20:

lol
many so called nice/boring men make the best husbands out there
ask women who married the "make it happen" men how they are
doing in their marriages? many of them are home alone while the
man is out there still making it happen. 

And the church says AMEN!!!!!. Give me a nice boy anyday.
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by Itohan123(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2009
if the chick is scum she will look for her equal
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by Spyker: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2009
modern day girls are not satisfied, they complain about nothing and everything, by the time they clock 30, they begin to look for any kind of man for man (hence there would be no need for good, nice, boring and bad distinction/class)
Re: Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys by iice(f): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2009
Confident, independent, adventurous, can be intrepid cool

A reformed rake does wonders cool

(1) (Reply)

Need Help / She Has Another Guy But Claims She Love Me Too / I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.