Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last (1317 Views)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has More Pretty Girlz And Cute Guyz? / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend / Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by youngzeal1: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2012
AM STILL A VERY YOUNG MAN THAT DON’T WANT TO GET TIED UP WITH GIRLZ CUS I WNT TO BE VERY SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE N MOST RICH PPL I NO WILL ALWAYZ TELL ME TO FORGET ABT GIRLZ N GET UR MONEY FIRST N GIRLZ WILL FALL LIKE RAIN ON U ( BUT DEY 4GET SAI E NO EAST AT ALL).. BUT DOING MY BEST ON THE ISSUE.. MY PROLEM IS DAT I CAN GET GIRLZ BUT CANT KIP THEM… ASIN SAY I NEVER GET GIRL WAI DONE LAST SIX MONTHS AS MY GIRL FRIEND N I HARDLY LUV ANY OF DEM……..
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by pleep(m): 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2012
fuckin chill dude....
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by cindyrella(f): 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2012
Ok, so how we wan take help you now?
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by youngzeal1: 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2012
cindyrella: Ok, so how we wan take help you now?
I WANT TO BE IN LONG TYM RELATIONSHIP? SO HOW CAN I KIP A GIRL FOR A LONG TIME?
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2012
[Q
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by Beync(f): 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2012
So which way are u going? Getting money and girls will fall like rain or getting a lasting relationship when u r not ready to be tied down? Am I the one confused here?
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by 195(f): 6:45am On Jul 11, 2012
Benyc u beta date him now - remember he has money x
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by Mynd44: 7:42am On Jul 11, 2012
The OP either confused ot seeking attention. Personally, I choose the attention bit
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by JojoArmani(m): 7:42am On Jul 11, 2012
Beync: So which way are u going? Getting money and girls will fall like rain or getting a lasting relationship when u r not ready to be tied down? Am I the one confused here?
na Op confuse. But if he sees a girl he loves very well no be person go tell am wetin he go do to make am last. Am talkin wit experience.
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by ODB1: 7:44am On Jul 11, 2012
small pr1k
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by Mynd44: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2012
O.D.B.:
small pr1k
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by mspookie: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2012
tongue

Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
@OP
I think you should stop listening to stooped people who tell you nonsense.......... I guess if a rich guy told you jump from the 3rd mainland bridge, you would also do so?! Live your life the best YOU can, and if you want to date, then do so. Many men became rich because they had a FANTASTIc woman by their side, and also many men were rich and then became poor the minute they started meeting women (and these guys would tell you to stay away from women)

So live YOUR life!!!!!!!
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by youngzeal1: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
I think you should stop listening to stooped people who tell you nonsense.......... I guess if a rich guy told you jump from the 3rd mainland bridge, you would also do so?! Live your life the best YOU can, and if you want to date, then do so. Many men became rich because they had a FANTASTIc woman by their side, and also many men were rich and then became poor the minute they started meeting women (and these guys would tell you to stay away from women)

So live YOUR life!!!!!!!
real talk... thanx bro
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by youngzeal1: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
O.D.B.:
small pr1k
really DICKHEAD........ U GOT NO IDEA
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by youngzeal1: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
190_@:
HAHAHAHAHAHAA........ MONEY KE... I PRAY O
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by Mynd44: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by youngzeal1: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
Beync: So which way are u going? Getting money and girls will fall like rain or getting a lasting relationship when u r not ready to be tied down? Am I the one confused here?
WHICH ONE IS D BEST WAY?
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by youngzeal1: 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
Jojo Armani: na Op confuse. But if he sees a girl he loves very well no be person go tell am wetin he go do to make am last. Am talkin wit experience.
I CANT WAIT TO MEET THAT GIRL CUS I HV MATE SO MANY BE4
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by Mynd44: 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
young_zeal:
I CANT WAIT TO MEET THAT GIRL CUS I HV MATE SO MANY BE4
Just wait. Then you will turn mumu
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by Beync(f): 5:49am On Jul 12, 2012
190_@:
I have xx money
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by Beync(f): 5:52am On Jul 12, 2012
young_zeal:
WHICH ONE IS D BEST WAY?
the best way is when u r ready for relationship and its commitment. Don't go into relationship just for fun sake, a purposeful relationship is good.
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by Beync(f): 5:56am On Jul 12, 2012
Jojo Armani: na Op confuse. But if he sees a girl he loves very well no be person go tell am wetin he go do to make am last. Am talkin wit experience.
yes I guess he is a bit confuse, he need to calm down and analyze what he wants for himself
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 12, 2012
from experience wink
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by mspookie: 8:24am On Jul 12, 2012
why dont they last anyway? are they made in china? lipsrsealed
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by ODB1: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
ms pookie: why dont they last anyway? are they made in china? lipsrsealed

he got a small pr1ck
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by AzaMontana(f): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2012
O.D.B.:

he got a small pr1ck

Guys please do not insult the boy. Look child you just need to chill. Maybe you have not come across the one lady who drives you crazy. There is nothing with pursuing money and love at the same time. What i would warn you against is not girls but babies and marriage. Now it takes a real man to be a daddy and a husband. Everyone needs real love to keep them going, anyone who tells you not to go after love is empty inside but becareful as i said not to make kids and become a huby coz the real responsibilty is family not romance. Do not live an empty life child go get some loving and chase cash still. The 2 make a great team believe me i know.
Re: I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last by youngzeal1: 1:08am On Jul 28, 2012
i pity u... make i catch ur woman
O.D.B.:

he got a small pr1ck
O.D.B.:

he got a small pr1ck
Aza Montana:

Guys please do not insult the boy. Look child you just need to chill. Maybe you have not come across the one lady who drives you crazy. There is nothing with pursuing money and love at the same time. What i would warn you against is not girls but babies and marriage. Now it takes a real man to be a daddy and a husband. Everyone needs real love to keep them going, anyone who tells you not to go after love is empty inside but becareful as i said not to make kids and become a huby coz the real responsibilty is family not romance. Do not live an empty life child go get some loving and chase cash still. The 2 make a great team believe me i know.

thanxxxxxxx

(1) (Reply)

My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her / When Is The Right Time To Ask A Lady's Hand In Friendship.. / How Do You Find Out If Ur Partner Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.