Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

***if U've Ever Been To School Get In Here**** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ***if U've Ever Been To School Get In Here**** (606 Views)

Men Can U Swear Dat U've Not Fork Ashy B4? / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago / Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***if U've Ever Been To School Get In Here**** by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
I saw this on Facebook and decided we could share it and learn here

honest answers pls

Re: ***if U've Ever Been To School Get In Here**** by christinnah(f): 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
mine was my economic and my language teacher at High school...
damn the economic teacher always yell at me when I got late to class and my language teacher, she's scary... shocked
Re: ***if U've Ever Been To School Get In Here**** by jamalnation(m): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin none and how is this romantic ??
Re: ***if U've Ever Been To School Get In Here**** by jaymejate: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
All of them.
They beat like demons in hell. That's the impact they have on me

Secondary school actually
Re: ***if U've Ever Been To School Get In Here**** by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
mine was my secondary school chemistry teacher, I love the way the guy teaches and disciplines students,

I ended up being a graduate of industrial chemistry cheesy
Re: ***if U've Ever Been To School Get In Here**** by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
christinnah:
what it is?

a cat undecided
Re: ***if U've Ever Been To School Get In Here**** by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
jaymejate:
All of them.
They beat like demons in hell. That's the impact they have on me

Secondary school actually

lol
den u must be a troublesome boy :-
Re: ***if U've Ever Been To School Get In Here**** by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
jamalnation:
grin none and how is this romantic ??

ask God, for he alone knows all things undecided
Re: ***if U've Ever Been To School Get In Here**** by Donnyperry(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
My Literature and Government teachers. I will forever remain grateful to them for the impartation of knowledge.

They are the cardinal reasons why i am a Lawyer today.
Re: ***if U've Ever Been To School Get In Here**** by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
Donnyperry:
My Literature and Government teachers. I will forever remain grateful to them for the impartation of knowledge.

They are the cardinal reasons why i am a Lawyer today.

am so apy for you my brada cheesy
Re: ***if U've Ever Been To School Get In Here**** by Donnyperry(m): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

am so apy for you my brada cheesy
Thanks bro
Re: ***if U've Ever Been To School Get In Here**** by IamLEGEND1: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
My Food & Nutrition teasher.
No be small hunger been dey hold boyz for school back then.. so the solution na to leave our class,come enter Food & Nut. class so we go fit obtain small lunch when dem finish.

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Left Wife To Marry Mother-in-law, Says He Made A Mistake / See The Hillarious Responses This Man Got For Searching For His Love On Twitter / Photos: Nigerian Man Propose To White Girlfriend On Top Of Olumo Rock, Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.