Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

A Romancelander Shot This Morning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Romancelander Shot This Morning (2233 Views)

, / The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) / For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Romancelander Shot This Morning by MUVA(m): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Wishing him speedy recovery.

The youths should ditch campus cults. They represent everything a fraternity is not.
Re: A Romancelander Shot This Morning by greatness22(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
When you leave by the gun, you supposed fear squad. Ekpoma boys have zero joy. Trigger be like woman breast for their hand.

I wish him quick recovery. He's indeed lucky.

Op, advise him to leave Ekpoma.
Re: A Romancelander Shot This Morning by vicstar(m): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
• • • • • I pray he recovers swiftly, but "he that kills by the sword shall die by the sword" undecided

1 Like

Re: A Romancelander Shot This Morning by vizkiz: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Okay

We don hear

Vizki I sight you

Hello smiley
Re: A Romancelander Shot This Morning by RGem(f): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
He should leave that school and that region if he loves his life.
Re: A Romancelander Shot This Morning by firstking01(m): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Cultism has never paid.
Re: A Romancelander Shot This Morning by songzDaniel01(m): 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
greatness22:
When you leave by the gun, you supposed fear squad. Ekpoma boys have zero joy. Trigger be like woman breast for their hand.

I wish him quick recovery. He's indeed lucky.

Op, advise him to leave Ekpoma.
bro I've been telling him , hes in 400l , microbiology.. I guess thts d reason .. he doesn't wanna leave ..
Re: A Romancelander Shot This Morning by songzDaniel01(m): 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
update... he's responding to treatment.. his gf called me .. this evening, they've taken him out of icu , thnk u all for ur prayers .
Re: A Romancelander Shot This Morning by greatness22(m): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
songzDaniel01:
bro I've been telling him , hes in 400l , microbiology.. I guess thts d reason .. he doesn't wanna leave ..
I graduated from that uni, and i know how God saved my life.

If they find out he's still alive, they will go after him again, this time, they will like to CONFIRM the target, just to score some foolish point. But that will never happen if he geniuely turn to Christ.

chai, bucanneer nor get levels again for Ekpoma. Tell him to avoid market square, supreme hotels, mind cast, and viewing centres and night reading.
Re: A Romancelander Shot This Morning by ehix89(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
These young lads won't listen, they are so naive sad......I pray for his swift recovery
Re: A Romancelander Shot This Morning by ehix89(m): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
party:
Lets us know his Moniker.
Who does ur instinct tells you? smiley
Re: A Romancelander Shot This Morning by Cool23(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
God will help him just don't put ur most and in it too much
Re: A Romancelander Shot This Morning by AbuMikey(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
gringrin
Re: A Romancelander Shot This Morning by songzDaniel01(m): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2016
greatness22:
I graduated from that uni, and i know how God saved my life.

If they find out he's still alive, they will go after him again, this time, they will like to CONFIRM the target, just to score some foolish point. But that will never happen if he geniuely turn to Christ.

chai, bucanneer nor get levels again for Ekpoma. Tell him to avoid market square, supreme hotels, mind cast, and viewing centres and night reading.
yeah.. it was in town , close to that market .. he was shot.. he acted as if he was dead. nd dey left ..in d evening by 7. he is a born again .. that's y he didnt die.. he doesn't go to supreme , mind cast .. he's responding to treatment..

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Absurd Question I Saw On Instagram / My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? / 5 Things Men Must Know About Doggy Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.