Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister (55029 Views)

Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back / Lady Names Her Dog After Hushpuppi, See The Striking Resemblance / Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Pylony(m): 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
Na so him mouth dey look like when ever him blow any lie... grin

3 Likes

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Rayton(m): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
SaffronSpice:

Who is this warthog

Who gives a tinker damn about a faceless attention-seeking nonentity?

Don't make me smack your miscreated head,Slowpok3.

On a lighter note,she woun't match my popularity even if she got reincarnated 12 times.

Am Saffron Spice for crying out loud grin.

Mr. Saffron jux don't let me catch you!
Coz we will E-fight oooo
Hope u r gud bro?
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by SaffronSpice: 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
Rayton:

Mr. Saffron jux don't let me catch you! Coz we will E-fight oooo Hope u r gud bro?
Am good,Man. Wassup?
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by vislabraye(m): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
ThankGodEdeh:
This is just the beginning of the naming ceremony.

Lolz...
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by graphiti: 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
repogirl:
People should better be careful how they name their pets. Before the pets begin exhibiting similar characteristics with their namesakes. cheesy

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Me too..really I am recently sharing apartment with this guy from waste,he is so irritating always talking and shouting with food in his mouth,so disgusting
CSTR13:
That is their definition of national leaders.
Leaders that would rule them with a rod of iron, and them poor folks prostrating on the floor like dogs and eating from the crumbs in the name of culture.
Such backward mentality angry. How in God's name we became one nation with these folks is something i will never understand.
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by debokaz(m): 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
CSTR13:
Leaders that would rule them with a rod of iron, and them poor folks prostrating on the floor like dogs and eating from the crumbs in the name of culture.
Such backward mentality angry. How in God's name we became one nation with these folks is something i will never understand.
so pained you reacted twice! Pele
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Prettychiz4real(f): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
francisbiz:

Nailand gives me better fun than Nigerian stand-up commedians ... khiaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.; My ribs oooooo
hahahahahahaha. I tell you, I've been laughing so hard that my husband come dey ask me if I'm alright. I always come to Nairaland to read comments. Just finished reading that of Imo state Governor about ghost slap and now this one. Lwkmd. Abeg una e don do o. Heeyiiii.

1 Like

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Shadaracho007(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
Don't worry, our EFCC will beg FBI to locate you!
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
CSTR13:
We can see how much your national leaders have developed your utterly backward enclave.
Simpleton with a two digit brain cells. Instead of you to learn from her the american culture of civil disobedience that is sorely needed in that shitthole of a country to change things, you are busy pandering to backward awolowo tribal politics.
do u av brains at all? To learn a show of hatred and turpitude from an unscrupulous race bound by jingoism and schism? I need not wonder because in their land they can look the face of their elders and respect has never been in their tradition from the world go. Awon omo iran kiran

1 Like

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
CSTR13:
that is a sign of respect in their tradition but how do you respect your elders where you blockheads emanated from? Idiots

1 Like

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Mememan: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
CSTR13:
Fools feeling funky

Drug pushers
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by marcusaurelio(m): 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
conductor1:

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/aww-ada-ogbonna-names-her-dog-lai.html
why is it that igbo people are the only one naming their dogs after politicians? This act is barbaric I must say..This is not fair..Lai Muhammed is someone's dad

1 Like

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by emitheo(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
Why that lai Mohammed no go arrest her if him fit
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Kdon2: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
ThankGodEdeh:
This is just the beginning of the naming ceremony.

I concur! grin
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Kdon2: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by bora1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
She wrote Lia Mohammed... Not Lai Mohammed. The name isn't same. Any MTHR FKR can see that..
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Kdon2: 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
DIFY20:

GUY U HARSH DIE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who are the real drug dealers if not the ibos...or who are the one who can sell their mother,father,wife and children into slavery or even death for money if not the ibos! SMH
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Kdon2: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
activeguy:
This is a new delivery from uk..

Pls what would be a befitting name for this my lovely pet??

I have so many names on my mind.. .

Tinubu
Osibanjo
Liar Mohammad
Obasanjo.

This one na OBJ!! gringringringringrin LMAO
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pylony:
Na so him mouth dey look like when ever him blow any lie... grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Kdon2: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
wins18:

My brother, it is a serious one oo. yet they are mostly christian dominated region.

You go school at all? What has christian got to do with this?? U should be banned from here ASAP!
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by bomijuwon(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
I wondered why Igbo elders to tutor their young about past history. Respect is an exchange item. This aspersions led to massive massacre of Igbo indigenes during the 1966 coup. History had it that Igbo senior officers killed northern leaders and also rubbit in thier faces even at thier home soil and in retaliation, northern soldiers massacre huge number of Igbo soldiers both in North, mid west and west. History can repeat itself. Believe me. Yourubas are only more matured, that is why you can do it and go Scott free in the West. Try it in the north. You surely have your immediate response.

1 Like

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Killurself: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
name my female dog= ADA and male dog= OJUKWU
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Pecca: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
GuyWise:
The picture above...... lai mohammed be like

Na my name you use dey play

Wahlai i go show you pepper.gringrin
u forgot the mud-house-upstairs angle...
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Themandator: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
PaulIdu:
I hope that dog doesn't end up being a career liar

Like barking when nothing is amiss

1 Like

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by JustmcKay(m): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
Sir please i want to get in touch with you, to know how I can purchase one of those rabbits.... Ma number is 08026918993...08093640708..
iaminspired:
Names to give my rabbits

Obj
Tinubu
Buhary
Afonja
Ab.oki
Aisha
Lai
Oshiomole
Ibb
Jubrin
Dalung(favourite pet name)
The list z endless

1 Like

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Kdon2: 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Godwin616:
Quite unfortunate. For someone staying in a civilised environment like US and still putting up this kind of show? Yet your siblings are here and you did not consider the likely spiral effect of your inaction on your kinsmen. And you know quite well how volatile our country is especially the north. Even if you have american passport remember that your siblings are here and you need to be meticulous with your utterences. This is not good enough.

Abeg make we hear word Mr right! Who your grammar epp??
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by iaminspired: 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
JustmcKay:
Sir please i want to get in touch with you, to know how I can purchase one of those rabbits.... Ma number is 08026918993...08093640708..

What's your Location sir
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by ofwest47(m): 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
these mad I Before Orders will soon regret their bloody actions let them ask wat became of Ojukwu after his useless action.
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by ofwest47(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
all these Igbos ( I Before Others) will soon regret there actions let them ask Ojukwu what became of him after his useless action.
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by alfanio(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
conductor1:

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/aww-ada-ogbonna-names-her-dog-lai.html
fantastic I really like her endeavor I will like to name my pig Ada Ogbonna and my Rat after her father or any of her children to always remind me of her strength
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by erico2k2(m): 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
marcusaurelio:
why is it that igbo people are the only one naming their dogs after politicians? This act is barbaric I must say..This is not fair..Lai Muhammed is someone's dad
SO is Jack and Billy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) / The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening / Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.