Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP (7216 Views)

"Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) / Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by ruggedadventure(m): 9:14am On Aug 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
yes. I am a great cook.
Okra is a simple soup to cook esp. The frying method using a fresh fish and enough pepper.
Huh
undecided undecided undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by ikupakuti(m): 9:37am On Aug 19, 2016
McBrooklyn:
What is your thought on this guys?? cool cool

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, Fynestboi, Dominique

Shey na eba ati ila person respect like this ?

Anyway, very creative
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by TamedWolf90: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bruh, Wetin do her?? she don lost?? angry angry

I dy find am seriously, saw her in my dreams
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by McBrooklyn(m): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
TamedWolf90:

I dy find am seriously, saw her in my dreams

L-O-L grin grin

Bruh, you're kinda funny. You don see her picture before?? cos me never see her picture before
angry angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by TamedWolf90: 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L grin grin

Bruh, you're kinda funny. You don see her picture before?? cos me never see her picture before
angry angry

Lol, yea I haven't actually but I saw someone strange ....I'm sure its her, Dominique I'm looking for you
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by McBrooklyn(m): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Lol, yea I haven't actually but I saw someone strange ....I'm sure its her, Dominique I'm looking for you

Lol, it's weird to be dreaming about someone you've not seen her picture before. You must be high on love pills, Bro grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by TamedWolf90: 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, it's weird to be dreaming about someone you've not seen her picture before. You must be high on love pills, Bro grin grin

If you ask me, na who i go ask
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by dhardline(m): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Wats this one biko? Lol...

I think say na beta Yam and egg sauce or rice and chicken sauce sef.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by McBrooklyn(m): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
TamedWolf90:

If you ask me, na who i go ask

Bruh, keep mailing her say you dey dream of her now. To be in love is crazy and it ain't easy at all cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheating Wife Cautgh See What Happend To Her Vagina Graphic (photo) / She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused / Why Do Men Believe This Myth About The Vagina Of Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.