Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP (7213 Views)

"Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) / Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by McBrooklyn(m): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
It looks so appalling.
who cooks okro like this? And that fish was from a stew.
why using stew on a soup?
The okro itself look ingredientless. *pukes*

WTF?? Ask yourself if you can really cook one that doesn't looks ingredientless?? undecided undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

WTF?? Ask yourself if you can really cook one that doesn't looks ingredientless?? undecided undecided
look below and see how an okro soup should look like.
Not that crap you posted.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by rosy1992(f): 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
good
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by McBrooklyn(m): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:

L-O-L grin grin

Your reply sounds a little bit harsh but I'm going to overlook it cos who knows maybe S don dey pain you cheesy cheesy

But my question is actually if you can cook the same Okro soup that doesn't looks ingredientless?? A YES or NO question for crying out loud
undecided undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L grin grin

Your reply sounds a little bit harsh but I'm going to overlook it cos who knows maybe S don dey pain you cheesy cheesy

But my question is actually if you can cook the same Okro soup that doesn't looks ingredientless?? A YES or NO question for crying out loud
undecided undecided
yes. I am a great cook.
Okra is a simple soup to cook esp. The frying method using a fresh fish and enough pepper.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by McBrooklyn(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
yes. I am a great cook.
Okra is a simple soup to cook esp. The frying method using a fresh fish and enough pepper.

Through action not words, Ma'am!! kiss kiss

It's easier said than done
cool kiss
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by harizonal123(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Boiled okro with tomatoe sauce ontop of a roasted fish. The girl must be a learner

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by Princepoint(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
poision to me

Smoke fish occassionally
Okoro don't eat
Eba i prefer fufu
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by lepasharon(f): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
harizonal123:
Boiled okro with tomatoe sauce ontop of a roasted fish. The girl must be a learner

How you go make ur own
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by lepasharon(f): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:

No be egusi be that
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
lepasharon:

No be egusi be that
No, tho it looks like egusi, but its Okra.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by Kelly2713(m): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
What is this

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by phabulous88(m): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:

smiley
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
phabulous88:

Nne tell me you cooked that and my people will come visit your people wink
funny u, you want marry on food basics. Hahahahahaha. Its like u love soups.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by phabulous88(m): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
funny u, you want marry on food basics. Hahahahahaha. Its like u love soups.

grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by Iscoalarcon: 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Yuck
I hate okra
yummy I love okro kiss
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by MozartianDreams(m): 1:34am On Aug 19, 2016
Adaure is right. What Op post is not okra as many may know, if I may say. I am an Igbo boy so I know what I am saying, I know okra soup like I know the back of my hands, if you will.

@Op, good job! Although okra needn't stew or tomato sauce as the traditional ingredients blend in just great! Except if of course that is the style you are going for. The fish looks tasty. Although, be sure to check that it's degutted* properly as someone already pointed out.

For the interest of those who don't know okra soup well, Adaure's post pic is more spot-on!

@Adaure, op couldn't have known better, you need not be too harsh on him.

I liked your spin on the okra soup. Was egusi or ogbonno added to it? Great job!

I am still new to this thread, so forgive any blunders.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by Qualer: 5:56am On Aug 19, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Yuck
I hate okra

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:14am On Aug 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I don't like Okra but this one looks appealing,hope u can prepare it for me
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:15am On Aug 19, 2016
phabulous88:

I'm not getting married solely because of food but whoever I'm getting married to must know how to cook. One way to my heart is through my stomach grin And yes I love soups, like the one you prepared
She didn't prepare that,gotten from d internet
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by Abiagirl777(f): 6:50am On Aug 19, 2016
I won't say anything bad cos I learnt its the Yoruba style cooking okra,looks like poo when you purge from overeating vegetable soup.yuck!!!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by phabulous88(m): 7:03am On Aug 19, 2016
Abiagirl777:
I won't say anything bad cos I learnt its the Yoruba style cooking okra,looks like poo when you purge from overeating vegetable soup.yuck!!!

Hehehe, your last statement though... You just said everything bad.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by phabulous88(m): 7:05am On Aug 19, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
She didn't prepare that,gotten from d internet

Did she tell you she didn't prepare it?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by Qualer: 7:42am On Aug 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
yes. I am a great cook.

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by mikool007(m): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2016
VolTOxic:
That look like a pool of green mucous.
if it was d last tin on earth, i'd prefer chewing sand
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by TamedWolf90: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2016
Abeg has anyone seen Dominique ?? cry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by McBrooklyn(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2016
TamedWolf90:
Abeg has anyone seen Dominique ?? cry

Bruh, Wetin do her?? she don lost?? angry angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2016
phabulous88:

Did she tell you she didn't prepare it?
Yes
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by LEAFLET(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2016
This is not food abeg.. What kind of food is this.... Yuck
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by Xbursta(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Yup
I love fruits
I love banana, apple, pineapple, watermelon to mention but few, i don't like orange
o' ti menta ni...
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by mizzbouqui(f): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2016
Xbursta:
o' ti menta ni...
I will assume you are asking a question
No I'm not undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by ruggedadventure(m): 9:11am On Aug 19, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Yup
I love fruits
I love banana, apple, pineapple, watermelon to mention but few, i don't like orange
Wow....so u love banana
#noted

I'll give u d best one wen u come visiting cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugly Moment When A Horse Attempts To Rape A Police Officer / How To Avoid Gay People. .. / Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.