Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today (20433 Views)

Wike & Abdulsalami Abubakar At The Inauguration Of Pamo University (Photos) / Lady Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gucci Store (Photos) / Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar At Eid Prayer In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by urchmoney73(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Old politicians fooling nigerian since 1960
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by Jirate(m): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
nijanigga:

u don chop today? i beg go find akara chop or go mama puutt.

I am not a zombie like you, I eat fried rice and chicken every day. Care for some? Make sure you are not stinking when coming. cool
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by lordkhalifa(m): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
I thought aso rock is the most secured place in Nigeria.... why is that guy in military cloth follows him around like flies wey see fasces I hope he dey follow him enter first Nigeria room any time he won chop Aisha Halliburton punana undecided

even Obama can't be so fearful in white house like bughari
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by Eazybay(m): 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Wetin dey dat file? Abeg zoom am na contract!!
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by Almonsurr: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
nice one pls bring smtin better outoooo
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by olamilekan360(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
freshness2020:
See mumu journalists displaying their irrelevant skills.
Go to Bornu and cover the unrest there.
They will just wait and paste what foreign journalists dishes out.

In what form have we showed any irrelevant skill in the picture above sir?

Plus most of us do not wait for the foreign journalist before serving our post... I stand not to be corrected on this note sir
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by kalid01(m): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
A reputable recruiting firm, giant international resources that has branches in all south west zones in Nigeria is recruiting for private, and public organizations, companies etc that are into manufacturing, construction, importation, services, marketing etc needs a vibrant Nigerian graduates to fill the available position, sales reps, marketing officer, public relations officer. applicants must have atleast ND, NCE, HND, BSC, BA. interested applicants should forward their details to the number attached to the advertisement 08145016707
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by Forwetinnah: 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Former Khaki wearing thieves!!
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
ebosie11:
President Buhari today 18th AUgust 2016 received General (Rted) Abdulsalam Abubakar,former Head of State at the State house.Issues of national interest and international affairs were held by the duo during a short meeting they had at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/see-photos-of-buhari-abdulsalam.html
sure Mallam !!
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by nijanigga: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
Jirate:

I am not a zombie like you, I eat fried rice and chicken every day. Care for some? Make sure you are not stinking when coming. cool
good news, na only fried rice and chicken, shey the chicken get head abi na the one wey no get head? because ipob no care dem dey twist and pull off the head of a living chicken
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by straighttalk(m): 6:02am On Aug 19, 2016
BUHARI hinted Abdussalam of his administration plan to go after GEJ over his allege indictment in the unrest in the Niger Delta. Let be known that it's not in anyway a renege on the agreement with the National Peace Council reached before the 2015 general election and subsequently the handover of power from PDP to APC led administration.
my thinking though!
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by thugthang(m): 9:45am On Aug 19, 2016
Opharhe:
This :PBaba Abdulsalami na fresh guy sha... Those beards cool
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by kajoula(m): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hmmmm

Looting tutorial

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi / N1Million Placed On Ram Fights In Lagos / Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.