Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 (30436 Views)

Shortlist Of Candidates Who Applied For Kaduna Teachers Job / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants / FYI - Call For Application In The BOI YES Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
ella85:
I completed my personal productivity course and submitted my assignment. Got a total score of 92%. The problem is that I received a mail on d site,telling me that the course has ended and that I can re-enroll. Did any1 receive same e-mail? Secondly,d site is kind of giving me problems in terms of receiving lessons,is any1 experiencing that? I forwarded a message as regards d course I took and I was asked to send my log in details,does it sound right? Abeg o,make una help me.
Do not send details to anyone. Was your assignment accepted by your buddy? Did the course show the flag at the end? Are you collecting your certificates, if not go and collect them because that is your proof of course completion. As for the website, it is problematic, just change your browser until you find the one that works.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by ella85(f): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
My buddy accepted tha assignment,there was a flag at the end and I downloaded my cert,it's in my Email. I just wonder sha. Abi guys wan begin their usual ne?
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
ella85:
My buddy accepted tha assignment,there was a flag at the end and I downloaded my cert,it's in my Email. I just wonder sha. Abi guys wan begin their usual ne?
Lol, just be careful. I received those notfications too on my AMI notification area, that flag. Just be calm.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by ella85(f): 7:38am On Sep 14, 2016
Jethrolite:
Lol, just be careful. I received those notfications too on my AMI notification area, that flag. Just be calm.
Lol,the thing tire me o!
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by ella85(f): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2016
nurey:

The deadline for the course is September 6th according to the calendar but was shifted to 7th due to glitches experienced. If you did yours after the said date, then that's expected. Are you in the what's app group created
I completed mine before the said date. No,I'am not in the whatsapp group,can you let me in on it?
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by toyeem(f): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2016
ella85:

Hello, it's not something to bother yourself with. Once you get a congratulatory message on completion of a course,you are done with that course. You would get lots of those mails as you advance. I wish you all the very best.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by nurey(m): 9:58am On Sep 14, 2016
ella85:
I completed mine before the said date. No,I'am not in the whatsapp group,can you let me in on it?

Drop your number here, if you aren't comfortable doing that chat me up privately on what's app my number in my signature
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2016
nurey:

Drop your number here, if you aren't comfortable doing that chat me up privately on what's app my number in my signature
Why do you keep insisting on a whatsapp group, can't information be shared here in the open or do you have another motive behind the whatsapp group?
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by nurey(m): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2016
Jethrolite:
Why do you keep insisting on a whatsapp group, can't information be shared here in the open or do you have another motive behind the whatsapp group?

Sorry oooo brother, a whatsapp group was opened and we gain a lot from there. Besides which do you think is faster in disseminating information.

There is always some one available on the whatsapp group to lend a helping hand.

But it is not by force to join it's just a suggestion
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by DatBenueBoi(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
nurey:

Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by CaaseStudy: 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
nurey:

Sorry oooo brother, a whatsapp group was opened and we gain a lot from there. Besides which do you think is faster in disseminating information.

There is always some one available on the whatsapp group to lend a helping hand.

But it is not by force to join it's just a suggestion
grin
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by CaaseStudy: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by ejifranks(m): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2016
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Olowozain
CuteTj
WORLDPEACE

This thread is strictly for cohort 2.

1 Like

Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:52am On Oct 05, 2016
Jethrolite:
Olowozain
CuteTj
WORLDPEACE

This thread is strictly for cohort 2.

Okay, here I am. What good tidings bringest thee?
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2016
WORLDPEACE:

Okay, here I am. What good tidings bringest thee?
Good tidings of cooperation.

1 Like

Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
I rep cohort 2
Am sorry for being so mute 4 long, the online programme is brain sapping .........10th course completed and waiting for the next course to load
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
Firebrand1:
I rep cohort 2
Am sorry for being so mute 4 long, the online programme is brain sapping .........10th course completed and waiting for the next course to load
Cool
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by CuteTj(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
Firebrand1:
I rep cohort 2
This one pass brain sapping!!!!!!!!

I now have a backlog of uncompleted assignments. Who will help me out with my assignments (for a fee)? LoL......
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2016
CuteTj:

This one pass brain sapping!!!!!!!!

I now have a backlog of uncompleted assignments. Who will help me out with my assignments (for a fee)? LoL......

How much will you pay, I'll clear all your backlogs by 12 noon.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by CuteTj(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jethrolite:
How much will you pay, I'll clear all your backlogs by 12 noon.
i was just kidding. do drop your email.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
CuteTj:

i was just kidding. do drop your email.
Hehehe, Oya send PM.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
Can't wait to hit the 13th course, that would be 70% completed. By then they would have started inviting some people to the in-class training. That is the first milestone to aim for.
We're making money this year, no matter what they do things will be better this year.
This year,
this year,
this year.

Hehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
WORLDPEACE:
Can't wait to hit the 13th course, that would be 70% completed. By then they would have started inviting some people to the in-class training. That is the first milestone to aim for.
We're making money this year, no matter what they do things will be better this year.
This year,
this year,
this year.

Hehehehehe
More like next year. In class training will be in December, then there's the holiday that will slow everything down but nothing will make me happier than receiving alert December 20th or earlier.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jethrolite:
More like next year. In class training will be in December, then there's the holiday that will slow everything down but nothing will make me happier than receiving alert December 20th or earlier.
Shebi you see how you have ruined the song?
Now I have to go and rewrite part of it.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
WORLDPEACE:

Shebi you see how you have ruined the song?
Now I have to go and rewrite part of it.
grin
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by ESUNAM(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Participants in the ongoing federal government Youth Entrepreneur Support Programme (YES- P) in collaboration with Bank of Industry (BoI) have cried out for a more feasible loan conditions in order to be able to access the 5 million naira loan en marked for the funding of their business ideas. According to some participants interviewed by our correspondents, after going through a three months rigorous online training and another one week intensive in-class training, the Bank of Industry has presented difficult loan conditions which will effectively make it difficult to get the loan. The YES-P participants according to the loan terms will have to relinquish two certificates including their degree certificates all through the loan term as a collateral security. Another huddle is the provision of a loan guarantor who will have to declare their net worth to the bank including bank statement. The categories of individuals who can sign as guarantor are senior civil servants, doctors, lawyers, professionals. According to participants, getting these individuals to sign a loan of 5 million naira in this time of recession is an almost impossible task. The loan also comes with a 9% interest rate that must be paid within a term of five years. Most of the would be beneficiary of the scheme are already pulling out as a result of their inability to provide loan guarantors, according to a source in the bank, very few participants, less than 5% have been able to meet the loan conditions. Some of the participants also complained that the bank will mainly support their business through direct purchase of equipment and other capital assets while releasing only a maximum of 50% of the fund as working capital. According to sources, this arrangement only favors agriculture but disadvantage for those investing in ICT, intellectual properties and those whose business is offering of services. The YES Programme is an initiative of the federal government and the Bank of Industry to tackling unemployment in the country which is expected to generate 36,000 jobs for the nation. The YES Programme is also part of the federal government’s drive and wealth creation programme which is aimed at addressing the malaise of youth unemployment. The programme is targeted at young aspiring entrepreneurs within the age range of 18-35 years, who have a minimum educational qualification of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or its equivalents. Considering the hurdles standing in the way of these entrepreneurs, it is highly unlikely that the objective of this programme will be accomplished except the federal government steps in and help advice the bank of industry to soften the loan conditions.

1 Like

Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by ESUNAM(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Who else received this
YES-P
Hello, well done so far on the online training, be encouraged and continue your classes. Please kindly login TODAY on the AMI platform and finish your courses. Thanks
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by bibinwaka: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=ESUNAM post=49971482]Who else received this
YES-P
Hello, well done so far on the online training, be encouraged and continue your classes. Please kindly login TODAY on the AMI platform and finish your courses. Thanks

I did o. dnt no what it means. can someone explain.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Olowozain: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Has anyone in cohort 2 received acknowledgment and well done message from YES-P and also encouraged to continue and finished up with the classes/courses??
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Olowozain: 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
ESUNAM:
Participants in the ongoing federal government
Youth Entrepreneur Support Programme (YES-
P) in collaboration with Bank of Industry (BoI)
have cried out for a more feasible loan
conditions in order to be able to access the 5
million naira loan en marked for the funding of
their business ideas.
According to some participants interviewed by
our correspondents, after going through a
three months rigorous online training and
another one week intensive in-class training,
the Bank of Industry has presented difficult
loan conditions which will effectively make it
difficult to get the loan.
The YES-P participants according to the loan
terms will have to relinquish two certificates
including their degree certificates all through
the loan term as a collateral security.
Another huddle is the provision of a loan
guarantor who will have to declare their net
worth to the bank including bank statement.
The categories of individuals who can sign as
guarantor are senior civil servants, doctors,
lawyers, professionals. According to
participants, getting these individuals to sign a
loan of 5 million naira in this time of recession
is an almost impossible task.
The loan also comes with a 9% interest rate
that must be paid within a term of five years.
Most of the would be beneficiary of the
scheme are already pulling out as a result of
their inability to provide loan guarantors,
according to a source in the bank, very few
participants, less than 5% have been able to
meet the loan conditions.
Some of the participants also complained that
the bank will mainly support their business
through direct purchase of equipment and
other capital assets while releasing only a
maximum of 50% of the fund as working
capital. According to sources, this arrangement
only favors agriculture but disadvantage for
those investing in ICT, intellectual properties
and those whose business is offering of
services.
The YES Programme is an initiative of the
federal government and the Bank of Industry
to tackling unemployment in the country which
is expected to generate 36,000 jobs for the
nation. The YES Programme is also part of the
federal government’s drive and wealth creation
programme which is aimed at addressing the
malaise of youth unemployment.
The programme is targeted at young aspiring
entrepreneurs within the age range of 18-35
years, who have a minimum educational
qualification of Ordinary National Diploma
(OND) or its equivalents.
Considering the hurdles standing in the way of
these entrepreneurs, it is highly unlikely that
the objective of this programme will be
accomplished except the federal government
steps in and help advice the bank of industry to
soften the loan conditions.

Please kindly give the source of the news.

Moreover, any form of guarantor should be eliminated. The collaterals are okay and the loan interest is okay and the 5 years term is also perfect.

I repeat BoI/FG should endeavor to eliminate any form of guarantor.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
ESUNAM:
Participants in the ongoing federal government
Youth Entrepreneur Support Programme (YES-
P) in collaboration with Bank of Industry (BoI)
have cried out for a more feasible loan
conditions in order to be able to access the 5
million naira loan en marked for the funding of
their business ideas.
According to some participants interviewed by
our correspondents, after going through a
three months rigorous online training and
another one week intensive in-class training,
the Bank of Industry has presented difficult
loan conditions which will effectively make it
difficult to get the loan.
The YES-P participants according to the loan
terms will have to relinquish two certificates
including their degree certificates all through
the loan term as a collateral security.
Another huddle is the provision of a loan
guarantor who will have to declare their net
worth to the bank including bank statement.
The categories of individuals who can sign as
guarantor are senior civil servants, doctors,
lawyers, professionals. According to
participants, getting these individuals to sign a
loan of 5 million naira in this time of recession
is an almost impossible task.
The loan also comes with a 9% interest rate
that must be paid within a term of five years.
Most of the would be beneficiary of the
scheme are already pulling out as a result of
their inability to provide loan guarantors,
according to a source in the bank, very few
participants, less than 5% have been able to
meet the loan conditions.
Some of the participants also complained that
the bank will mainly support their business
through direct purchase of equipment and
other capital assets while releasing only a
maximum of 50% of the fund as working
capital. According to sources, this arrangement
only favors agriculture but disadvantage for
those investing in ICT, intellectual properties
and those whose business is offering of
services.
The YES Programme is an initiative of the
federal government and the Bank of Industry
to tackling unemployment in the country which
is expected to generate 36,000 jobs for the
nation. The YES Programme is also part of the
federal government’s drive and wealth creation
programme which is aimed at addressing the
malaise of youth unemployment.
The programme is targeted at young aspiring
entrepreneurs within the age range of 18-35
years, who have a minimum educational
qualification of Ordinary National Diploma
(OND) or its equivalents.
Considering the hurdles standing in the way of
these entrepreneurs, it is highly unlikely that
the objective of this programme will be
accomplished except the federal government
steps in and help advice the bank of industry to
soften the loan conditions.
If this is true then the program will fail. Where do I get a guarantor? Let me get there first and if they insist then I'll back out of this loan. N5m guarantor in this recession, that is a very inhumane requirement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Interesting Jobs That Can Generate Good Income In Nigeria / Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment May 2018 (8 Positions) / Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.