Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 (30447 Views)

Shortlist Of Candidates Who Applied For Kaduna Teachers Job / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants / FYI - Call For Application In The BOI YES Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Olowozain: 11:10am On Nov 01, 2016
infotainment:

Congrats bro, happy for you, pls when is the class commencement date.
For Lagos is: 8th November- 12th November
For Abuja is: 7th November- 11th November

1 Like

Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by CuteTj(m): 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
Olowozain:

Presently I temporarily based in Jos, Plateau State
How is J-town? I have missed that city badly! I promise to visit there in the nearest future.

@ Jethrolite, come lagos come do your training jare...
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
CuteTj:

How is J-town? I have missed that city badly! I promise to visit there in the nearest future.

I have not received invite, if it's possible to do it in Lagos I'll definitely come to Lagos.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Olowozain: 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
CuteTj:

The city is actually cool and peaceful.
Jethrolite has love to have his inclass training with EDC facilities.
But I don't think Delta state would be coming to Lagos for their inclass training.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
Olowozain:

The city is actually cool and peaceful.
Jethrolite has love to have his inclass training with EDC facilities.
But I don't think Delta state would be coming to Lagos for their inclass training.
I know that's how it will play out. Provided I receive my certificate and N5m if them like they should take us to the creeks for training.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Olowozain: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2016
Jethrolite:
I know that's how it will play out. Provided I receive my certificate and N5m if them like they should take us to the creeks for training.

Nothing like creeks man.

BoI already partner with strong enterprises development center in the country.

So you guys are sure of quality training and reception whether EDC or not...
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2016
Olowozain:

Nothing like creeks man.

BoI already partner with strong enterprises development center in the country.

So you guys are sure of quality training and reception whether EDC or not...
Lol, that was a joke.

1 Like

Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by bibinwaka: 9:06am On Nov 02, 2016
please those of u dat have been cald dnt frget to always update us on events. congratulations once again.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by ol2012: 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
Olowozain:

For Lagos is:
8th November- 12th November

For Abuja is:
7th November- 11th November

Mine is for EDC Lagos
Monday 7th to Friday 11th.
Just came across this other thread. Congrats in advance to participants outside Lag/ Abuja
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Olowozain: 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
Attention Please!

I just want to remind us of what we already know.

9% of #5Million per annual interest rate is #450,000

Maximum of 5 years repayment.

Then a lender would be paying #1,450,000 per annual (repayment plus interest)

To me we just have to chose wisely, a highly profitable business so that we can be covering expenses servicing debt and at the same time management expenses cost, tax expenses cost and insurance expenses cost.

Be careful before you go into debt!

Chose a highly profitable business!

#1,450,000 is not a small money to generate annually after when other expenses have been covered

It is very easy to start but take a lot of hardwork and God's grace to successfully repayment (servicing debt)

1 Like

Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by bibinwaka: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2016
gud morning all, please update us on what is happening.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2016
When is my in class training invite coming na?
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by bibinwaka: 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
cohorts 2 visit boi website to check if u qualified for d class training. have seen mine.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
bibinwaka:
cohorts 2 visit boi website to check if u qualified for d class training. have seen mine.
Please post the link.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
Check for your names here

http://www.boi.ng/yes-list/
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by infotainment(m): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
bibinwaka:

pls how do we navigate the BOI site
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by bibinwaka: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by CaaseStudy: 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
seen my name... Thank God .... Unto the next step smiley smiley
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by CaaseStudy: 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
Jethrolite how far , hope you've seen urs
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
CaaseStudy:
Jethrolite how far , hope you've seen urs
Yes my name is on the list. I thank God.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by infotainment(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
bibinwaka:
http://www.boi.ng/yes-list/ good luck
As I don see my name, God win
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Olowozain: 6:10am On Nov 09, 2016
In-class Update:

Congratulations to everyone who has seen his/her names on the in-class phase list!!

Nothing was so special yet but it was good and ok as we just revised what AMI has taught us. We delved on Business Model yesterday.

I was able to learnt that EDC want us to produce a bankable business plan/proposal and they would be glad if we all do... in order to complement their efforts and strengthen their partnership with BoI/FG
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by nextofkeen: 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
i just recieve 5days in -class training slated for Nov 21 to 25 in Alagbaka Akure. If your name is on the list kindly check your mail box as the in class invite is rolling
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by infotainment(m): 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
nextofkeen:
i just recieve 5days in -class training slated for Nov 21 to 25 in Alagbaka Akure. If your name is on the list kindly check your mail box as the in class invite is rolling
CONGRATES. Mine is slated for Nov 14 to 18 in ilorin. Whitfield hotel
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
While I was hoping to be posted to Lagos where I have free accommodation, I was posted to Asaba where I have no known relative or friends. How exactly do they want me to meet up?

This is very annoying and I have written to them to express my displeasure.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by ESUNAM(m): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
My brother, exact what is happening to me.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Jethrolite:
While I was hoping to be posted to Lagos where I have free accommodation, I was posted to Asaba where I have no known relative or friends. How exactly do they want me to meet up?

This is very annoying and I have written to them to express my displeasure.
Mine's in Benin where I reside. And it begins next monday. Please if you have until upper week before yours you have to plan for it o. It's the same delta state that you reside, abi?
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
WORLDPEACE:

Mine's in Benin where I reside. And it begins next monday. Please if you have until upper week before yours you have to plan for it o. It's the same delta state that you reside, abi?
Where I stay in delta to Asaba is like Benin to akoko Edo. I'm sorting it out though because I must chop this money.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
bibinwaka:
Has anyone in Abuja or Lagos received their invitation to the in-class training today? I am not referring to those who received theirs before courses closed o. I have a friend who finished his courses on the 4th and his grades where good but he has not been invited and his name is not on the list. Is there any likelihood the list will still be updated?
Jethrolite
ESUNAM
infotainment
nextofkeen
Olowozain
CaaseStudy
bibinwaka
ol2012
CuteTj
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
WORLDPEACE:

Has anyone in Abuja or Lagos received their invitation to the in-class training today? I am not referring to those who received theirs before courses closed o. I have a friend who finished his courses on the 4th and his grades where good but he has not been invited and his name is not on the list. Is there any likelihood the list will still be updated?
Jethrolite
ESUNAM
infotainment
nextofkeen
Olowozain
CaaseStudy
bibinwaka
ol2012
CuteTj
They should send BOI a mail.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by CuteTj(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
I received my in-class training invite this afternoon.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by bibinwaka: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
mine is enugu. i don't no about lag or abj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment May 2018 (8 Positions) / 5 Interesting Jobs That Can Generate Good Income In Nigeria / Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.